• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is Individual Online Ordering Available?

In summary, individual online ordering is available 24/7 on the Pampered Chef website, with no minimum purchase amount. You can also use your consultant's website to place an order and delivery times vary depending on location and selected shipping method.
lterman
I'm a new consultant and just recently qualified on the 30th of September. How long until my website reflects individual ordering? Thanks!!!

It should come up today. :) It usually only takes a couple days.
Congrats!

The easy way to tell is when the Bridal Registry pic in on your PWS home page. Otherwise, you'll need to pretend to place an individual order to see if the capability is there.

Congratulations on becoming a qualified consultant! It typically takes about 24-48 hours for your website to reflect individual ordering. However, it may take longer if there are any technical difficulties. If you still do not see the changes after 48 hours, you can reach out to your upline or the company's customer service for further assistance.

1. When will individual online ordering be available?

Individual online ordering is available 24/7 for your convenience.

2. Can I place an order through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can place an order through our website by selecting the "Shop" tab and browsing our products. You can also search for specific items using the search bar.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for individual online orders?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for individual online orders. However, please note that shipping fees may apply for orders under $75.

4. Can I use my consultant's website to place an individual order?

Yes, you can use your consultant's website to place an individual order. Simply enter their name or consultant ID at checkout to ensure they receive credit for your purchase.

5. How long does it take for individual online orders to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer