• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What We Would Like to Say to Some Hosts....

In summary, Becky was complaining about how few people attended her show and how this was why she didn't like hosting since no one showed up. Her friends who sell PC products showed up and were a distraction.
I know you did the show to help me out ,but you got $506 for $146 and I made $80. So who really made out like a bandit .

John that is H-I-LARIOUS!

Here's a good one. Lady calls me last August with her friend in car (previous host) her friend wants to host a show. Welll of course she does not have a calendar in the car so I call her during the week. Answering machine. Mail out specials and guest list form. Call her, yeah she got it, soooooo busy, no time. Is it OK if I call again?? Why yes, I want to have a show. Call again, swear on my life she answered and said she was the babysitter and would leave the message. Call again (it is now a year later) answering maching. Ok last shot.....swear she answered phone again and said she was babysitter!!!! I give up, I am a big girl and can handle it if you changed your mind, and by the way if your teens need a babysitter you have a problem.

pampered1224 said:
She has done it three times!!!! I just do not get it. What is worse, HO keeps letting her! I am almost 99% sure she sells the stuff!

So sad...I've had a few kit nabbers myself-one that signed up twice. Three times though is really awful! And what in the world do/can we do? If we don't sign them, they will sign with someone else... :grumpy:

chefliz said:
So sad...I've had a few kit nabbers myself-one that signed up twice. Three times though is really awful! And what in the world do/can we do? If we don't sign them, they will sign with someone else... :grumpy:

In those cases, is that a bad thing?? Unless they are sticking around long enough to qualify (likely not), what do you get out of it? nothing!

let someone else have the headaches. ;)
Is that bad of me??:angel:

PLEASE LET THEM SIGN WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!! I have one who signs up online about once every two years apparently when she needs inventory to sell! Then I had one who did it to me twice and she came out and told me that she did it to stock her and her daughters kitchens with out paying full price. I had one do it once because she decided to leave her boyfriend and knew he would not let her take the stuff she earned or paid for at a discount because it was his money she used to pay for the stuff. I really wish in away that no one could sign up online. At least that way we could talk tot he person, in person and show that we are excited for them to join us and maybe make them feel guilty for what they are about to do.

<h2>1. "Why didn't you invite more people to your show?"</h2><p>As a consultant, I rely on the host to invite as many people as possible to their show. The more guests, the more potential for sales and bookings. It can be frustrating when a host doesn't put in the effort to invite a good number of guests.</p><h2>2. "Can you please stick to the agreed-upon date and time for your show?"</h2><p>It's important for hosts to stick to the scheduled time and date for their show. As a consultant, I have other shows and commitments, and having a host change the date or time last minute can throw off my entire schedule.</p><h2>3. "Why didn't you let me know about dietary restrictions or allergies beforehand?"</h2><p>When planning the menu for a show, it's important for hosts to let me know if any of their guests have dietary restrictions or allergies. This way, I can make sure to have alternative options or make accommodations for those guests.</p><h2>4. "Please don't cancel your show last minute without a valid reason."</h2><p>Cancellations can be frustrating for both the consultant and the host. As a consultant, I put a lot of time and effort into preparing for a show, so it can be disappointing when a host cancels last minute. It's important for hosts to communicate any valid reasons for canceling, such as illness or an emergency.</p><h2>5. "If you're not interested in hosting another show or booking a party, please let me know."</h2><p>One of the goals of hosting a show is to get future bookings and parties. As a consultant, it can be frustrating when a host doesn't show any interest in hosting another show or booking a party. If you're not interested, please let me know so I can focus my efforts on other potential hosts.</p>

1. "Why didn't you invite more people to your show?"

As a consultant, I rely on the host to invite as many people as possible to their show. The more guests, the more potential for sales and bookings. It can be frustrating when a host doesn't put in the effort to invite a good number of guests.

2. "Can you please stick to the agreed-upon date and time for your show?"

It's important for hosts to stick to the scheduled time and date for their show. As a consultant, I have other shows and commitments, and having a host change the date or time last minute can throw off my entire schedule.

3. "Why didn't you let me know about dietary restrictions or allergies beforehand?"

When planning the menu for a show, it's important for hosts to let me know if any of their guests have dietary restrictions or allergies. This way, I can make sure to have alternative options or make accommodations for those guests.

4. "Please don't cancel your show last minute without a valid reason."

Cancellations can be frustrating for both the consultant and the host. As a consultant, I put a lot of time and effort into preparing for a show, so it can be disappointing when a host cancels last minute. It's important for hosts to communicate any valid reasons for canceling, such as illness or an emergency.

5. "If you're not interested in hosting another show or booking a party, please let me know."

One of the goals of hosting a show is to get future bookings and parties. As a consultant, it can be frustrating when a host doesn't show any interest in hosting another show or booking a party. If you're not interested, please let me know so I can focus my efforts on other potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies