• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Cards to Hosts? What Do You Say?

In summary, when sending holiday cards to hosts as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to focus on thanking them for their support and not promoting future hosting opportunities. A simple thank you message with a personal note about their contribution to your successful year is sufficient. It's also a good idea to include a subtle reference to Pampered Chef and enclose a business card. The main goal is to solidify a long-term relationship with your hosts.
gailz2
Gold Member
I was going to quickly send out some holiday cards to hosts but don't want to be intrusive with trying to get them to host again, just a thank you. Do you send cards? Do you mention PC? do you enclose a bus. card? Any suggestions? I just want to thank them for helping me have such a successful year and want to keep my name in front of them.

I never got around to doing them this year. Last year, I put "Wishing you a Merry Pampered Christmas!" Jennifer Stephens, Your Pampered Chef Consultant. I enclosed a coupon for a Free dessert if the show was held by Feb 28th and the coupon had to be presented to redeem. No one reemed it. That is one reason I did not do them this year.

I've done them every year since I started in the business (Sept. 2005). I just send the ones you get from Merrill - where you can write whatever you want inside.

This year I'm writing;

Thanks so much for hosting with me during the past year. I hope you are enjoying all of your products you earned for free.

May you and your family have a joyous holiday season and a fantastic new year.

I of course sign my name and then put: p.s. Recipe on back

For me, holiday cards are not about getting immediate business; it's about solidifying a relationship so when they want to host again, or need a product or have a friend looking to host or needs a product they'll think of me first.

Thanks for sharing, these both sound like great ideas. I agree about solidifying a long term relationship.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. Sending holiday cards to hosts is a great way to show your appreciation for their support throughout the year. In my experience, it's always best to keep the focus on thanking them for their support rather than trying to promote future hosting opportunities. A simple thank you message and maybe a personal note about how they contributed to your successful year would be perfect. As for mentioning PC, I usually include a subtle reference, such as "Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season filled with delicious meals and memories made in the kitchen!" And if you have some extra business cards, it never hurts to enclose one in the card. It's a small way to keep your name in front of them without being too pushy. Hope this helps and happy holidays!

1. How do I send holiday cards to my hosts?

To send holiday cards to your hosts, you can either purchase pre-made cards from Pampered Chef or make your own using our customizable templates. Once you have your cards, you can either handwrite a personal message or use our online tool to personalize and send the cards directly to your hosts.

2. What should I say in my holiday cards to hosts?

In your holiday cards to hosts, you can express your gratitude for their support and share a holiday message or wish. You can also include a special offer or discount as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I include a photo in my holiday cards to hosts?

Yes, you can include a photo in your holiday cards to hosts. Our customizable templates allow you to add a personal photo or a photo of a featured product to make your cards more unique and personal.

4. When should I send my holiday cards to hosts?

It is recommended to send your holiday cards to hosts at least a few weeks before the holiday season begins. This gives them enough time to receive the card and take advantage of any special offers or discounts included.

5. Can I send holiday cards to hosts for any type of party?

Yes, you can send holiday cards to hosts for any type of party, whether it's a virtual party, in-person party, or catalog party. It's a great way to show appreciation to your hosts and keep them engaged with Pampered Chef during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Stephanie S