• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Letters for January Hosts......

In Summary, my director suggests having January booked by Thanksgiving in order to keep from having to worry about it during the holidays.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Last year I had a great series of letters to send throughout the Holiday season to January Hosts.....to keep them from forgetting about their show in all of the busyness of the season.

I can't find them now - and would love to start getting these ready....does anyone have them saved from last year?

Thanks!

Letters from 2006Here's what I have. They have not been updated, so make sure you do that before you print them off! My director suggested that I have January completely booked by Thanksgiving and I didn't totally believe her. My January and February this year sucked! You bet I'm listening this year!!!

Attachments

• 2006 Holiday Timeline and Booking Tips (2).doc
    25 KB · Views: 391
  • Janletter1-sendDec3.doc
    108.5 KB · Views: 461
  • Janletter2-sendDec10.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Janletter3-sendDec17.doc
    107.5 KB · Views: 323
  • santa's bringing more presents.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 459
and the last one...

Attachments

• Snowman Seems Early.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 483
These are from a couple years ago - but either way you'd need to update them for the date and your personal info etc.

My director offers to do these for us if we have our January bookings by Thanksgiving. She prints them up and personalizes them for us and just mails it to us. Then all we need to do is address envelopes and send them out at the appropriate time. It is a nice little incentive to get January booked early so you don't have to worry about it during the holidays.

Unfortunately I am missing some of the recipe amounts due to my using a Mac computer (this was addressed on another thread). If anyone knows them and can tell us - that would be great!

Attachments

• Holiday Host Coaching Letters.doc
    256.5 KB · Views: 508
THANKS! I can use these to update and work from!

And Kate - my director has always stressed having January booked by Thanksgiving. The first couple years I didn't listen to her, and the last 3 I did - it really is the truth! It also helped tremendously last year to have the letters to send during the Holidays. I only had one cancellation in January!

Oh - and I had them all ready, in the envelopes and addressed Thanksgiving Weekend! Less stress for me that way!

I use postcards - I print them up on card stock

You'll need t oupdate these as they are from last year

Attachments

• Holiday2006HolidayPostcards[1].doc
    491.5 KB · Views: 434
this is the most amazing website. i am still new to pchef and i have not heard these words from my director. i am printing all these out to take a look at them. i better get busy!!!

thanks for all the great info

tpasto said:
this is the most amazing website. i am still new to pchef and i have not heard these words from my director. i am printing all these out to take a look at them. i better get busy!!!

thanks for all the great info

The reasoning behind being booked by T-giving is that after that, everyone is so much in busy Holiday mode, that it's too much for them to think about booking.....they will say "Oh call me after Christmas, and maybe I'll book".......but that doesn't happen very often.

1. What are "Holiday Letters for January Hosts"?

"Holiday Letters for January Hosts" are personalized letters that Pampered Chef sends to our January hosts to thank them for hosting a holiday party in December. These letters typically include special offers and discounts as a thank you for their support and loyalty.

2. How do I become eligible to receive a "Holiday Letter for January Hosts"?

To become eligible for a "Holiday Letter for January Hosts", you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of December. This can be either an in-person or virtual party, and must meet the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use the offers and discounts from the "Holiday Letter for January Hosts" for any products?

Yes, the offers and discounts included in the "Holiday Letter for January Hosts" can be used for any products available on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. However, some exclusions may apply, so please read the letter carefully for any restrictions.

4. How will I receive my "Holiday Letter for January Hosts"?

The "Holiday Letter for January Hosts" will be emailed to you directly from Pampered Chef. Please make sure to check your spam or promotions folder if you do not see it in your inbox. If you do not receive the letter, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I share my "Holiday Letter for January Hosts" with others?

The "Holiday Letter for January Hosts" is intended for the January host only and should not be shared with others. The offers and discounts included are specific to the host's party and should not be used by anyone else. However, you can always refer your friends and family to host their own party to receive their own personalized "Holiday Letter for January Hosts".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
Replies