• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got a Great Boost From on of My Hosts

In summary, Katie is mailing her holiday cards in a manilla envelope and includes contact information on the back of the calendar.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I sent out holiday cards to all my hosts for the last year. I called one of my January 09 hosts to see if she wanted to book again. She gave me the best compliment by telling me that she loved the card I sent. She said she has done so many parties with other companies and not one of them ever sent her a card or so much as a thank you. She said it earned me extra brownie points and she would love to do another show with me after she has her baby!

I think that was so nice of her to notice..and to keep that in mind about booking another show..Kudos to you for sending them

That's great and may just inspire me to do a little work this weekend. I'd originally planned on sending my past hosts my extra calenders with a thank you for doing business with me holiday card as well but go so busy with packing and preparing to move. So since I have the entire weekend free since we were supposed to move I'm going to tell DH to give me about 3 hours to "work" I need to do the one host packet for the show I currently have booked in January and make up more for all the ones I book from calling tonight and tomorrow!:D So I could put togehter some thank you cards and stuff some calenders in envelopes. I figure as long as they get it before end of the year it should be good.! I really want to book January but have to figure out when we might be moving too though so I might need to not book any Saturdays!:( Oh well at least I can get my name out there to remind people who haven't heard from me in awhile!

Katie - how are you planning on mailing them? They seem like a not standard size.

actually I was just coming back here too ask what size envelopes others have used to mail them. I'm gonna do a search if I find it I'll post thread link on here.

I just gently folded the bottoms up so they fit in a manilla envelope. I did it so that it didn't crease the bottom and no one complained that it ruined the calenders.

Just a hint though- chances are (and this is what I'D do if I got a calendar with the bottom folded over)...they may be cutting off the bottom flap. :D SO, be sure to put your contact info somewhere else too. I put a sticker on the back of the calendar where PC has their contact info/website.At least that way, if they do chop off that bottom section, your name is still there for them. (or include a biz-card magnet in the calendar as well).

There's an envelope at the post office which is free for standard shipping. It's big enough for the calendar (actually held 8 calendars I mailed to another consultant). No folding over, and you don't have to spend money on special envelopes!

1. How do I qualify for a host boost with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for a host boost with Pampered Chef, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

2. What is included in the host boost from Pampered Chef?

The host boost includes a percentage of your party's total sales in free products, as well as discounted items and exclusive host specials. The specific amount will vary based on your party's sales and bookings.

3. When will I receive my host boost from Pampered Chef?

Your host boost will be credited to your account within 5 business days after your party closes. You can use your host boost to redeem free products or purchase discounted items from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I combine my host boost with other discounts or promotions?

No, your host boost cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. However, you can use your host boost for discounted items and still earn points towards the Pampered Chef rewards program.

5. How long do I have to use my host boost from Pampered Chef?

Your host boost will expire 90 days from the date it was issued. Make sure to use it before it expires to take advantage of your free products and discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
loreo
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies