• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give Your Hosts: A Guide for Forgetful Consultants

In summary, if you have already given a Season's Best to a host, you can give them a small bamboo spoon set, or a rub. You can also present a Season's Best to the host at the show, and have them write something in it for their guests to sign.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have some hosts coming up who I've already given SB's to. So, now what? Do you have a favorite thing to give in this situation? Should I put together a couple things and let her choose? :confused:

My standard host gift is an iSlice.

If the host already has the current Season's Best, I give a small Bamboo Spoon Set, or a Rub. If I've already given them a SB for that season - that means they are a repeat host, and I want to honor that!

I start out presenting a Season's Best, and have each of the guests write something in it for their host. Considering all the effort and expense that a host goes through to host a party, I also give her something that retails for about $12-$14. This past summer, I gave out the ice cream dipper. After presenting it to her with my "thank you" speech, I then passed around my ice cream dipper with an ice cube in it to show the guests how quickly it melts. I've always sold alot of ice cream dippers at those shows. Remember--it's a business expense, and you have to spend money to make money.

I also give the SB during the show with everyone to sign. I have some large magnets from Vista Print that I have made into calenders with my information on them. I give them when the host finalizes the show.

I really have to laugh at myself. I forgot about this thread I started. Guess what I just did, TWICE, last week... I had two hosts who were at my open house and got the new SB as an attendance thank you. Well, at both of their shows I forgot that they had them and went ahead and did the whole writing Thank you for hosting in it and passing it around for the guest to sign. Then after it got started I remembered they had them already! What a bonehead I am. :rolleyes: Afterwards, they actually said they liked getting it, and I said that maybe they could give their other one away to their mom or something.
They aren't kidding when they say "anyone can do this job". :blushing:

What Do You Give Your Hosts?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, one of the most common questions I receive is what type of gifts or rewards we offer to our hosts. Here are the top five frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. What type of host rewards do you offer?

Our host rewards program is designed to give back to our hosts for opening up their homes and inviting their friends and family to learn about our products. Depending on the total sales from their party, hosts can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only items.

2. How does the host rewards program work?

For every $200 in sales from their party, hosts will earn $25 in free products. Additionally, they can choose one item at 60% off for every $200 in sales. If their party reaches a total of $600 in sales, they will also receive a free host-exclusive item. The more their party sells, the more rewards they can earn!

3. Are there any other perks for hosting a party?

In addition to the host rewards program, our hosts also have the opportunity to purchase a special host kit at a discounted price. This kit includes some of our best-selling products and is a great way for hosts to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef items.

4. How soon after the party will the host receive their rewards?

Hosts can expect to receive their rewards within 2-4 weeks after their party. We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible so that our hosts can start enjoying their rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how many times a person can host a party and receive rewards?

Our host rewards program is available to anyone who hosts a party, regardless of how many times they have hosted in the past. We believe in showing appreciation to all of our hosts and giving them the opportunity to continue earning rewards each time they host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
Admin Greg