• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts

In summary, the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts includes a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients that are perfect for creating delicious meals. To become a February host and receive the selection, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or place a qualifying individual order. Unfortunately, the selection cannot be customized, but it is curated to include a variety of products and ingredients. The selection will be available starting February 1st and can be purchased without hosting a party by placing a qualifying individual order.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! :) I know a lot of you actually put a list together of different recipes to give to your hosts so they have recipes to choose from. I've been thinking about doing that as well b/c it seems that I am always doing the same recipes. I was wondering if someone already has their February list put together? If so, would you mind posting it? :confused:
I will be forever grateful!!! :)
Thanks!

Here's just an idea. Maybe do some demos out of the New Season's Best that we just got. Everyone will be wanting the new cookbook and might book for March to get it!

Hi there! Yes, I actually do have my February recipe list put together. I love sharing new recipes with my hosts, so I'm happy to share it with you as well. Here's what I have on my list for February:1. Heart-shaped Valentine's Day cookies
2. Slow cooker beef stroganoff
3. Lemon garlic roasted chicken
4. Spicy shrimp and broccoli stir-fry
5. Creamy tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons
6. Baked honey mustard salmon
7. Vegetable lasagna
8. Crockpot chicken tortilla soup
9. Garlic butter roasted Brussels sprouts
10. Chocolate lava cakesI hope this helps inspire some new recipes for you to try out! Let me know if you have any questions about any of these dishes. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts?

The Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts includes a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients that are perfect for creating delicious meals for your family and friends. These may include new product releases, top-selling items, and seasonal ingredients.

2. How do I become a February host and receive the Iso Recipe Selection?

To become a February host and receive the Iso Recipe Selection, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or place a qualifying individual order. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details and to schedule a party.

3. Can I customize the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts?

Unfortunately, the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts cannot be customized. However, it is carefully curated to include a variety of products and ingredients that will help you create delicious meals and impress your guests.

4. When will the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts be available?

The Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts will be available starting February 1st. Make sure to place your order or schedule your party before then to receive this special offer.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the Iso Recipe Selection for February Hosts without hosting a party. Simply place a qualifying individual order and you will receive this exclusive selection of products and ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • esavvymom