• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Wear When Walking as a New Director...

In summary, the conference's dress code is business casual attire. There will be special recognition segments throughout the conference, and people being recognized on stage will be wearing whatever is put on that morning. Pack outfits for doing business in Chicago, and
SHE DID IT!! My recruit that signed last week had her first show tonight!!

It is over $600 so we are going to break it down into 4 smaller shows! She's excited to be qualifying so quickly and getting the website FREE for 90 days! and I promote!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!
I'll be walking! Hot diggidy Dog!

AWESOIME!!!
HOORAY!
You go girl!!!
(while you are going...go get a padded bra!! LMAO)
Congrats :):):):)

Chef Kearns said:
Well, my husband already vetoed the idea of me getting a couple of different outfits. I have one that I just bought for a funeral. The main part of it is black with white polka dots then there is a yellow shawl thing over the top. I think the yellow should stand out. I know the black and white will probably blend in with the crowd. I do plan on being in last 15-20 to walk.

So...no Director red for me! OH well.

Sandra, could we make you a red shawl? That is if you really want red, it would be super easy --do you sew?..JoAnn Fabrics has all kids of fabric for like a dollar - two dollars a yard...

not that I think yellow wouldn't be FABULOUS, I was just making a suggestion just in case youi were looking for one...It is fun to feel like you have the "right" outfit and all, but we also don't want to lose focus on what is really improtant..WE MADE IT AND WE WILL KEEP MOVING UP AND THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS GALL DERNIT :)

I actually tried on a black with white polka dots dress with red shawl like short top, I opted out...I am a terrible shopper and very frugal too...If I don't see myself weraring it again, I really don't want it.

I'm so glad that I don't ever have to worry about this. :)

chefann said:
I'm so glad that I don't ever have to worry about this. :)
LOL

I can't wait till I have this "problem" to stress over!! LOL

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Chef Kearns said:
Wow! I wish our Executive Banquet was fun. Ours is always more training. After a full day of workshops and stuff a fun party would be wonderful. Oh well. I still enjoy the banquet.

I am with you Sandra, I wish our banquet was a little more exciting. Last year ours was all speeches which was great to know how others have built their lives with PC but it be nice to just let our hair down and have fun.

natural said:
Sandra, could we make you a red shawl? That is if you really want red, it would be super easy --do you sew?..JoAnn Fabrics has all kids of fabric for like a dollar - two dollars a yard...

not that I think yellow wouldn't be FABULOUS, I was just making a suggestion just in case youi were looking for one...It is fun to feel like you have the "right" outfit and all, but we also don't want to lose focus on what is really improtant..WE MADE IT AND WE WILL KEEP MOVING UP AND THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS GALL DERNIT :)

I actually tried on a black with white polka dots dress with red shawl like short top, I opted out...I am a terrible shopper and very frugal too...If I don't see myself weraring it again, I really don't want it.

Sandra & Sandra,,,, I am so glad you both are walking. One of you is usually my roomie and the other is this conference - do you think it will rub off on me!

On the red shawl for Kearns,,,,, Sandra you have me thinking :D Gonna have to come up with something cool for my long time bud.

chef kearns, just make sure the 4 $150 shows count. Last fall when they changed things to $750 might have affected this little perk.
Just double check. Does anyone know about this?
I hope this works out!! WALKING WAHOO TO YOU!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
LOL

I can't wait till I have this "problem" to stress over!! LOL

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Me too, hopefully at Leadership... and my mom is talking about moving back that way so I could have family support there too.

Hey Kimmo! Looking forward to seeing at conference!

pclinskie said:
chef kearns, just make sure the 4 $150 shows count. Last fall when they changed things to $750 might have affected this little perk.
Just double check. Does anyone know about this?
I hope this works out!! WALKING WAHOO TO YOU!!!!

Well the qualifications for qualifying are 4 shows ($150 or more in sales before tax and shipping) or $1250 in sales. She has over $600 in sales from her show on Friday. When split $600 is $150 x 4 so I'm sure it will count.

Thank you for the concern though. Everyone has been so caring and supportive! It is wonderful!

<h2>1. What is the appropriate attire for walking as a new director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>As a new director at Pampered Chef, it is important to dress in professional and polished attire. This typically includes black pants or a skirt, paired with a blouse or top in a neutral color such as white, cream, or navy. Heels are also recommended to complete the look.</p><h2>2. Are black pants and heels the only appropriate options for walking as a new director?</h2><p>No, while black pants and heels are a common and professional choice, you are welcome to wear other colors and styles that make you feel confident and comfortable. Just make sure to keep the overall look polished and put-together.</p><h2>3. What kind of top should I wear to avoid "arm jiggle" while walking as a new director?</h2><p>To avoid any self-consciousness about "arm jiggle," opt for tops with sleeves or that provide some coverage for your arms. You can also consider wearing a blazer or cardigan over your top for additional coverage and a professional touch.</p><h2>4. Can I wear jewelry or accessories while walking as a new director?</h2><p>Yes, you can definitely wear jewelry and accessories to add some personality to your outfit. However, make sure to keep it minimal and tasteful. Avoid anything too flashy or distracting.</p><h2>5. Do I need to wear a specific brand or type of clothing for walking as a new director?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef does not have any specific requirements for brand or type of clothing for directors. As long as your attire is professional and appropriate, you are free to wear any brand or style that you prefer.</p>

1. What is the appropriate attire for walking as a new director at Pampered Chef?

As a new director at Pampered Chef, it is important to dress in professional and polished attire. This typically includes black pants or a skirt, paired with a blouse or top in a neutral color such as white, cream, or navy. Heels are also recommended to complete the look.

2. Are black pants and heels the only appropriate options for walking as a new director?

No, while black pants and heels are a common and professional choice, you are welcome to wear other colors and styles that make you feel confident and comfortable. Just make sure to keep the overall look polished and put-together.

3. What kind of top should I wear to avoid "arm jiggle" while walking as a new director?

To avoid any self-consciousness about "arm jiggle," opt for tops with sleeves or that provide some coverage for your arms. You can also consider wearing a blazer or cardigan over your top for additional coverage and a professional touch.

4. Can I wear jewelry or accessories while walking as a new director?

Yes, you can definitely wear jewelry and accessories to add some personality to your outfit. However, make sure to keep it minimal and tasteful. Avoid anything too flashy or distracting.

5. Do I need to wear a specific brand or type of clothing for walking as a new director?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any specific requirements for brand or type of clothing for directors. As long as your attire is professional and appropriate, you are free to wear any brand or style that you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • smart2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies