• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Day Do New Directors Walk? I'm Trying to Plan What I'm Wearing

and sent it to Maria in Career Solutions. I sent it last Tuesday so I'm assuming Maria received it over the weekend so she probably started reviewing it on Monday. Since I'm so impatient, I did call today and left a message for Maria to call me back. It would really make my day if she called and said yes!!You're a Director!!! I'll let you know!!!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
What day do new directors walk? I'm trying to plan what I'm wearing each day.

Thanks!!!

(I did find the email for TPC walkers but not new director)

New Directors are on Day 3, after the new director breakfast.

I heard it is on the first day during general session~I am not 100% about this though....hopefully someone here will be able to confirm it

I believe anything Ann says:D
the thought of walking the stage is making me extremely nervous:eek: I am trying not to think about it

Okay ladies, which is it? ;)

I haven't seen any information on it!! I want to know what day I'm wearing my new dress!!:D

pckrissy said:
the thought of walking the stage is making me extremely nervous:eek: I am trying not to think about it

Wouldn't it be crazy Krissy for us to walk one right after the other? :p At least we'll be back stage together!!!:)

pckrissy said:
Uh oh- I'd better verify it then. :D

It's usually Day 3. As far as I know, the only things they moved around during General Sessions are the new product intro (from day 2 to day 1), and splitting up the TPC awards. They know that new directors usually dress up for the breakfast so that they're also dressed up for the walk.

Good thinking Ann!!

I think it's the last day, after the new director's breakfast. At least that's when it's been in years past.

Thanks Deb!!! Geez, we used to be neck in neck in posting and now you're 700 more than me!

Kristi did we get everything squared away with H.O.? Do have them all qualified now? What color is your new dress?

Well, not officially. I went to my recruits house, took pictures of the log showing she tried to submit her show on May 31st and sent it to Maria in Career Solutions. I sent it last Tuesday so I'm assuming Maria received it over the weekend so she probably started reviewing it on Monday.

Since I'm so impatient, I did call today and left a message for Maria to call me back. It would really make my day if she called and said yes!! you're a Director!!!

I'll let you know!!! Believe me, I'll start my own thread on that one!!! Geez!!!

My new dress is Black, I know boring. It's really cute though. It's lacy on the bust and it goes down to my knees. I went to Macy's and they had a rack of clearance dresses. Well, I'm a HUGE bargain shopper so I it was originally $128 and I got it for $64. They told me to come back tomorrow, June 28th because they're taking an additional 50% off of all clearance. So, you better believe I'll go back, get the money and get my hair hi-lighted!! (I bought a biz suit, orig $160 for $54.75!! I'm hoping to re-coup some of that money as well!!) I'll probably wear the biz suit on day 2 because the career club luncheon.

Sharon and Krissy, did you buy your dress yet or what are you wearing?

PampMomof3 said:
Wouldn't it be crazy Krissy for us to walk one right after the other? :p At least we'll be back stage together!!!:)
:) I would love that, at least now thanks to this site I won't feel like I don't know anyone else, but I'm still nervous:p

PampMomof3 said:
My new dress is Black, I know boring. It's really cute though. It's lacy on the bust and it goes down to my knees.
Your bust goes down to your knees? You may want to invest in a good supportive bra.

:D
Sorry- I must have been channeling KG there for a minute.

OMG!!:eek: :D

I just laughed so hard!!! Thanks Ann!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay, it's lacy on the bust and then the lace STOPS under my bust. Then it's just straight black to my knees. You really cracked me up!!!:D I think I'm blushing since I didn't catch it!!!:eek:

I didn't but a dress.... I bought a black (&blue) pants suit, it is more dressy than business...I had a wedding to go to last month so I thought I would wear it for both, since I have plenty of "one time only" outfits in my closet I am trying to be more practical!

pckrissy said:
I didn't but a dress....

I meant to say I didn't BUY a dress...I hate that I don't proof read before hitting reply!!:eek:

We all do it- don't worry.

Unless it's funny or embarassing. Then we'll point it out. :)

PampMomof3 said:
Well, not officially. I went to my recruits house, took pictures of the log showing she tried to submit her show on May 31st and sent it to Maria in Career Solutions. I sent it last Tuesday so I'm assuming Maria received it over the weekend so she probably started reviewing it on Monday.

Since I'm so impatient, I did call today and left a message for Maria to call me back. It would really make my day if she called and said yes!! you're a Director!!!

I'll let you know!!! Believe me, I'll start my own thread on that one!!! Geez!!!

My new dress is Black, I know boring. It's really cute though. It's lacy on the bust and it goes down to my knees. I went to Macy's and they had a rack of clearance dresses. Well, I'm a HUGE bargain shopper so I it was originally $128 and I got it for $64. They told me to come back tomorrow, June 28th because they're taking an additional 50% off of all clearance. So, you better believe I'll go back, get the money and get my hair hi-lighted!! (I bought a biz suit, orig $160 for $54.75!! I'm hoping to re-coup some of that money as well!!) I'll probably wear the biz suit on day 2 because the career club luncheon.

Sharon and Krissy, did you buy your dress yet or what are you wearing?

I would think you would still get "THE CALL" though. That is the special part!!!

I honestly have not got my dress yet. I want a RED dress as that is my color! :)
My stepdaughter is getting married on the 8th of July so I actually got that dress first. Kristi I got a bargain too! I went to Macy's as well and got a nice formally looking "fancy" dress regular marked $119, marked down to $71, marked down to $41 and when I went to pay for it I got it for $29.99 plus tax!!! WOO! HOO! It was the only one I liked that fit on the clearance rack. What the luck!!! I may even wear the dress again at the Exec. Banquet too! Wasn't even thinking about that when I bought it! :)

smspamperedchef said:
My stepdaughter is getting married on the 8th of July so I actually got that dress first. Kristi I got a bargain too! I went to Macy's as well and got a nice formally looking "fancy" dress regular marked $119, marked down to $71, marked down to $41 and when I went to pay for it I got it for $29.99 plus tax!!! WOO! HOO! It was the only one I liked that fit on the clearance rack. What the luck!!! I may even wear the dress again at the Exec. Banquet too! Wasn't even thinking about that when I bought it! :)

Awesome deal!!! I LOVE deals!!! I am also thinking that I may wear the same dress to the executive banquet and the "walk" but I'm not sure yet. We'll see when I go to Macy's tomorrow. I may find something else!!!:p

pckrissy said:
I meant to say I didn't BUY a dress...I hate that I don't proof read before hitting reply!!:eek:

I feel your pain Krissy!!!:p I'm glad you did something like that right after me!! (at least it wasn't as embarrassing as mine!)

So you have your outfit already!! Yeah!!!:D

1. What day do new directors walk?

New directors typically walk on the last day of conference, which is usually a Saturday. However, this may vary depending on the location and schedule of the conference. Be sure to check your conference agenda for the exact date and time.

2. Do I need to dress up for the new directors walk?

Yes, the new directors walk is a special recognition ceremony and it is recommended to dress in business casual or professional attire. This is also a great opportunity to showcase your personal style and make a good impression.

3. Can I wear my Pampered Chef apron during the new directors walk?

Absolutely! Wearing your Pampered Chef apron is a great way to show your pride and dedication to the company. Just be sure to dress appropriately underneath the apron.

4. Are there any specific clothing guidelines for the new directors walk?

While there are no strict guidelines, it is important to dress in a way that reflects the professional and positive image of the company. Avoid wearing anything too revealing, casual, or distracting.

5. Do I need to wear specific colors for the new directors walk?

There are no specific colors required for the new directors walk. However, wearing the Pampered Chef colors - blue, white, and green - is always a great way to show your support and team spirit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • dianevill