• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Show Door Prizes Do You Order W/ Supply?

In summary, Debbie suggested adding a small gift of spices to the door prizes, and included a suggestion for magnets that list measurement equivalents.
lilscrapmama
Im placing my supply order form, and getting bored of only have the paring knives & citrus peeler.
What do you order?
I have so far, the tongs, the season best cookbooks, the twix its,
What else? Im having a couple shows...with people that have already been to 2 of my shows, RECENTLY! I want to change it up a bit! :):rolleyes:

I usually go the cheap route!!I do the seasons best, quickut paring knives, citrus peelers, scrapers etc. The other ones are nice to have but a bit more pricy, for me anyways.

I have a basket full of prizes that people can choose from.

In there I have:
Coffee samples & seasoning samples (no longer available--I stocked up last time)
QK Knives
Citrus Peelers
Twix Its
Pan Scrapers

I give the host a current SB. Then at the end I have my drawing and I draw a name for every five in attendance and they get to choose out of my basket. If they want TwixIts, I usually tell them to take a couple.

Then I have a grand prize drawing and give a "vintage" SB to the winner. I always put recruiting info in with the SB as well.

Door prizesI get:
Bamboo tongs
Quikut paring knives
SB
Citrus peelers

And I order the small spatulas for months we don't have an incentive for purchasing $60 or more and I include one for that.

Debbie :D

I like the basket idea and letting them pick. Lots of nights, I forget to do the drawing until people are out the door! duh>>>
Maybe having a basket sitting in front of me will remind me to do it.

DebbieSAChef said:
I get:
Bamboo tongs
Quikut paring knives
SB
Citrus peelers

And I order the small spatulas for months we don't have an incentive for purchasing $60 or more and I include one for that.

Debbie :D

Thats exactly what I was thinking....something else besides the small gift of the spice, FREE Is great, but to spend $60 for a something cheap.
Im also thinking about making up some little tags for the spices so they have that recipe. Maybe A seasons Best cookbook for anyone over $60 also would be nice.?

For door prizes, I also put cute post-its or other cute inexpensive items that I find. I just found magnets shaped like our Classic Batter Bowl that lists measurement equivalents. It pretties up the basket and offers options to those that have been to several shows. I figure it doesn't matter if it's all PC...it's about them feeling special b/c they won!

Jules711 said:
For door prizes, I also put cute post-its or other cute inexpensive items that I find. I just found magnets shaped like our Classic Batter Bowl that lists measurement equivalents. It pretties up the basket and offers options to those that have been to several shows. I figure it doesn't matter if it's all PC...it's about them feeling special b/c they won!

That's a really good idea. The dollar store always has magnets, fun post-its, etc. I don't know why I've never done that, but thanks for sharing. I'm going to add some of those items to my door prize basket.

Also, there's a thread on here about spices. Take 2 t of spice, put it in a bag with a recipe. The poster had an awesome package she put it all in. If you do a search under sample spice I think it should come up.

Jules711 said:

Do you mind me asking where you found the magnets? I would like some!
Thanks!

They are in the Dollar Spot at Target right now. Just picked up a few as well, but they were for me and my sisters.

I think you just gave me a reason to go to Target this week....hmm....

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! I just picked up one of those as well and have it on my fridge! I didn't even think to put them in my dp basket!!! It's too cute because my 4 year old son picked it up and acted like he was pouring stuff on my daughters head! She didn't like that too much though!:p

Yes, I got them at Target! In fact, I just picked up a couple and my hubby says don't you need to get more for all your PC people? Hmmm...good point! :) I'm glad you liked the idea. Sometimes you don't realize that you are doing anything interesting or fun. I just got sick of looking at the same things too. I also check out Michael's because they have a $1 section too for notepads, notecards, address books and shopping lists. I love that stuff!!

I too do a basket. I usually have in it:
Season's Best (in addition to the one I give the host)
Bamboo Tongs
Citrus Peelers (2, with a small twixit in the bag as well)
Quikut Knife (again, usu with one small twixit)
Three twixits one ea size tied together

I also had ordered some mini whippers & spatulas as an incentive last fall, so I'm tossing one of each in there for now. Also still have coffee packs and dill seasoning pack in there ... really fills it out.

I do let them pick. I give 3 prizes now. One the traditional DP. One for most pts in Pampered Poker, and one if the person with the sticker on their lapboard mentions the guest special 3 times.

lisacb77 said:
I do let them pick. I give 3 prizes now. One the traditional DP. One for most pts in Pampered Poker, and one if the person with the sticker on their lapboard mentions the guest special 3 times.

What is Pampered Poker?

Yes, Lisa, do tell. What is Pampered Poker?????

DebbieJ said:
They are in the Dollar Spot at Target right now. Just picked up a few as well, but they were for me and my sisters.

I think you just gave me a reason to go to Target this week....hmm....

Thanks, I went to my Target (not really expecting them to be there) and got some, along with some recipe cards for $1!! Awesome! I really appreciate you sharing!

There is a whole thread or two on here about it...that's where I got it from. I'm not on my computer with the document or I'd repost :)

What Show Door Prizes Do You Order W/ Supply?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what types of door prizes to order for shows. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. How many door prizes should I order?

The number of door prizes you order will depend on the size of your show. Typically, I recommend ordering 1 door prize for every 10 guests. So for a show with 20 guests, you would want to order 2 door prizes.

2. What types of door prizes are popular?

Some popular door prizes include small kitchen gadgets, recipe cards, and product samples. You can also consider offering discounts or free shipping on orders placed at the show as a door prize.

3. Can I order door prizes that are not from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! You can order door prizes from any source as long as it aligns with the Pampered Chef brand and values. Consider supporting small businesses by ordering from independent consultants or purchasing kitchen-related items from local stores.

4. How much should I spend on door prizes?

You don't have to spend a lot of money on door prizes. Small, thoughtful gifts can go a long way in making your guests feel appreciated. Aim to spend around $2-5 per door prize.

5. Can I personalize the door prizes?

Yes, you can definitely personalize your door prizes to make them more special for your guests. You can add a handwritten note, your business card, or a small sticker with your logo to the door prizes. This is a great way to promote your business and make a lasting impression on your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tig