• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Show Planners really free on the paperwork/supply order form?

In summary, the Show Planner is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to organize and plan their cooking shows. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the website or through the mobile app. The Show Planner can be customized to fit individual needs and offers benefits such as saving time and keeping show information organized. There is no cost associated with using the Show Planner.
pamperedgirl3
On the paperwork/supply order form, it says that the Show Planner has no charge for the first pack. Does that mean no charge for the first pack of each season, or no charge for the first pack each month or each order? I usually pay for them, but would love to save money (even if it is just $1) if they are no charge for the first pack each month. Thanks!

no charge for the 1st pack each month

You can get one pack each month for free. The same is true of the Kit Agreements - one per month free.

Cool! I always thought it was one pack per season for free, so I've been buying them as needed. Thanks!

You need to make sure to check the N/C (no charge) box on each your first order of the month. I've got quite a backlog so I hope I can use them up!

I don't know it was also for the kit agreement. Thanks.

Ann

No prob! Directors have something different. If I remember correctly, they can get unlimited kit agreements free per month.

Here's something I give to new recruits...Here's something I give to new recruits that explains what is free, what is suggested, etc.

HTH!

Attachments

• Helpful Tips-First Paperwork Order.doc
    30 KB · Views: 246
That's great, Nichole. Thanks!

That is a SUPER help! I wish I would have had something like this. I'll save it for when and if... no WHEN i get a recruit!

Thanks for sharing. This is why I like this site so much.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea I could get it for free.

What is a Show Planner and how does it work?

A Show Planner is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to organize and plan their cooking shows. It allows consultants to create guest lists, send invitations, track RSVPs, plan recipes and shopping lists, and even process orders.

How do I access the Show Planner?

To access the Show Planner, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From your dashboard, click on the "Show Planner" tab. You can also access it through the mobile app by selecting "Show Planner" from the main menu.

Can I customize the Show Planner to fit my needs?

Yes, the Show Planner can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can add your own recipes, create custom categories for your shopping list, and personalize your invitations and emails to guests.

What are the benefits of using the Show Planner?

The Show Planner helps to streamline the planning process for your shows, saving you time and effort. It also allows you to keep all of your show information in one place, making it easier to stay organized and track your progress.

Is there a cost associated with using the Show Planner?

No, the Show Planner is a free tool provided to all Pampered Chef consultants. There are no additional fees or charges for using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • whitetiger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RossDeb2