1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What sample package are you ordering?

1. Just checking to see what everyone is doing. I LOVE the roasting pan and carving board so I will most likley order all the new products! I am so excited!! :D

2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I went to consultants corner but I can't find the sample packages for us to order. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Jul 25, 2005
  3. janel kelly

Ok i spoke too soon. i just found it. By the way if anyone else had the same problem go under "my business", then click on "my orders- sample packages"

Jul 25, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I earned B & C so I would really like D & E but I don't think you can do that. Can you? I don't really want to order the A pkg b/c I already will have duplicates in the two levels that i earned already but I really want the roasting pan, the carving board, meat lifters, easy read measuring cups, insulated tote and the silicone mitt. I guess I will have to buy the A pkg and do door prizes or some kind of incentive for the extra items I have. Or, I could save them for my son's teacher for Christmas! Yeah! What a cheap thing to do! :cool:

Jul 25, 2005
  5. It's not cheap..it's smart!!

I have 3 teachers to buy for and lot's of family, so the duplicates that I have will be Christmas gifts also. You may be able to hook the teachers on the product, and have a new customer!! :)

6. PampMomof3

ohh Good Idea~ Possible fundraisers too! My son is 4 and is starting pre-school at an elementary school. I can't wait! :)

Jul 25, 2005
  7. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

okay, package A has everything except the linens, celebrate plate, and vanilla, I think. If you order package A you cannot order package B, C, etc because you can't purchase double products. The product packages that are not in package A can be purchased. I am not sure if you can order items that you earned. Does anyone else know? For example, I earned the celebrate plate and the small package, so I don't think I can order either of them.

Shawnna

Jul 25, 2005
  8. PampMomof3

I think you can order them even though you earned them. You can only place one order though and I don't think that you can combine pkgs. Please help! :)

Jul 25, 2005
  9. noradawn

noradawn Guest

Why wouldn't we be able to combine packages? Don't they want us to order anything we didn't earn? I thought that's why they did it like that.

I was a teacher until baby was born, and I would have loved to get PC stuff for gifts!

Jul 25, 2005
  10. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I just looked, and I think we can combine packages, we just can't combine A with B,C,D, or E. They don't want us to order two of anything.

Jul 25, 2005
  11. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

WOW, this can get confusing...it makes sense that we wouldn't be able to purchase another package along with package A. I'm still not sure which one I want. This was also my 40% off month...I am going ot be broke after this! This brings up another question...during the month of June, if we recruited anyone and they qualified in July, the consultant earned $60 in fall products. Any idea what those might be?

Jul 25, 2005
  12. PampMomof3

Erica,
    Are you going to do your Kit enhancement this month and order your sample pkg? I am only going to do a small kit order and order my sample pkg later b/c I went to conference and spent ALL my money. :( I am so sad about that but I did have a good time! :)

Jul 25, 2005
  13. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

$$$

I am ordering a few small things this month for sure and I am definitely going to wait to purchase the fall package I think!! What's funny is I am also going to subscribe for website this weekend (birthday money ;) )! All I am seeing is $$$ signs walking out my door!! Hopefully I can make it all up and more during the fall! I wish I would have been able to go to conference! I bet the money was well worth it!!

Jul 25, 2005
  14. PampMomof3

You won't regret the website decision! I bought mine as soon as I got my PC debit card number and haven't looked back! In fact, the same week I bought a laptop. Man, what was I thinking? :)

Jul 25, 2005
  15. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

HAHA!! Atleast it is all a write off ;) !! I am glad you have good things to say about the website - I was debating it for awhile and figured I would wait. But I thought if I am going to do it - I might as well do it now and use my birthday money!

Jul 25, 2005
  16. PampMomof3

Good Choice and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Jul 25, 2005
  17. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Thank you very much!! :D

Jul 25, 2005
  18. You can order any combination of the others. The only thing you can't do is combine package A with B, C, D, or E. I earned A & B, so I'll order C & D so I'll have everything. Oh, and I'll order all of the table linens, too...I love the fall colors. :)

19. Debunny

Debunny Member

So Much

There is so much I want and it is my kit enhancement month too. I ordered a supply order last night; just got the $30 Entertaining Set but hey, thats still $30 plus everything else I want to get for my enhancement which is already up over $100. I am still whiddling at it deciding what I really want. And now the new fall products.I only earned the 5 pieces for submitting two shows in June. I also want the family skillet and EAD! I may wait til next month to get that though. I am going to be so broke..lol In addition to all that i had to pay the $188 bounced check and fees from my terrible hostess who avoids me at all costs now. UGH!

Jul 26, 2005
  20. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

I think I'm going to order package A. I earned B & C, but I'm doing fairs in September and October and thought some of the new products would make a good prize for the drawing. But I'm not sure I can spend all that money at once! Luckily I have $50 PC money but I also want the family skillet! Ack! Decisions! :p I guess I'm waiting for awhile, but I really want that roasting pan to show my guest now! I wish I'd gotten a mid-month payment! :D

21. janel kelly

By the way the midseason products we earn August 1-15th are the set of 4 dessert plates, the box of gourmet chocolate cake mix, amd the gourmet lemon cake mix.

Jul 26, 2005
  22. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

And...don't forget those shows must be Held and Submitted between August 1-15. So, you can't use a show you carry over from July to qualify for the incentive.

Shawnna

Jul 26, 2005
Have something to add?