• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Decide What Samples to Order?

I totally agree...(not that I earned SAT) just about if I will use it. I have been better the last 2 times around and just got what I needed.
BlessedWifeMommy
What sample packages are you ordering? Help I want it all!!!:love:

Yeah, me too! I am earning level 2 but really want almost everything! :p

the sample packages are on cc tomorrow, right? i looked at the spring into summer dvd last night and am totally jonesing for the garlic slicer....

I have just a few things to buy since I earned the 3000 level. What I try to focus on is what I think I will use if it's discontinued in the next catalog. If it's not something that I think myself or someone in my family will use, I take a pass. :)

I earned top level but I am still getting everything I can from the packages. They make great wedding, birthday, Christmas, anniversary gifts and when someone ask for an item for a fundraiser, I always have something on hand... Hey it's 50% off...
Think about it!!!

I used to make sure I had everything. Now I use a bit more restraint. I try to make sure I have at least a representative item from each line. After that I ask myself if it's something I will use myself or could, like Chef Gilles said, give in some way. If not, I do my best to resist. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I have only once purchased from the sample form. I prefer to earn it all. This time I'm getting it all times two, except for the white DCB, which I don't even like so I don't care.

Seriously, I do this every season...
I print off the sample order form and them highlight or circle everything I'm getting from the SAT. Then I mark other items that I need or want to have a double of. Then I look at what the best deal is. If I need more than half the $ amount worth in items I will usually get that package as it's a great deal for the money. Other packages you'll find you only want one or two items out of, it's not worth it to buy the whole package, you might as well purchase later.

Oh you Lucky Duck Deb!!!! ( you deserve it - you work your business very hard and successfully!)

DebbieJ said:
I have only once purchased from the sample form. I prefer to earn it all. This time I'm getting it all times two, except for the white DCB, which I don't even like so I don't care.

If I didn't like you so much I'd be jealous enough to say something snarky. :p

I do like you and I will say something snarky. I got the white one Neener-neener-neener!!
Love ya!

Koolotus said:
I do like you and I will say something snarky. I got the white one Neener-neener-neener!!
Love ya!

Love ya too Cheryl!

crystalscookingnow said:
I have just a few things to buy since I earned the 3000 level. What I try to focus on is what I think I will use if it's discontinued in the next catalog. If it's not something that I think myself or someone in my family will use, I take a pass. :)

I totally agree...(not that I earned SAT) just about if I will use it. I have been better the last 2 times around and just got what I needed.

At the rate of the economy these days--- I have to save my earnings for other necessities. :)

1. How do you determine which products to offer as samples?

At Pampered Chef, we carefully consider the popularity of our products, customer feedback, and current trends in the kitchen industry when deciding which products to offer as samples. We want to make sure that our samples are not only a representation of our brand, but also products that our customers will enjoy using and potentially purchase.

2. Do you offer a variety of samples or focus on specific products?

We strive to offer a diverse range of product samples in order to cater to the different needs and interests of our customers. However, we may also focus on specific products that are new or particularly popular at the time.

3. How often do you change up the samples offered?

We change up our sample offerings periodically, typically every few months. This allows us to introduce new products and keep our sample selection fresh and exciting for our customers.

4. Can I request a specific sample to be included in my order?

While we cannot fulfill individual requests for specific samples, we do take customer feedback into consideration when choosing our sample offerings. If you have a suggestion for a specific product, we encourage you to share it with us and we will take it into consideration for future sample orders.

5. Are there any restrictions on the samples that can be ordered?

There are no restrictions on the samples that can be ordered, as long as they are currently available and in stock. However, we do limit the number of samples that can be ordered per customer, in order to ensure that all of our customers have the opportunity to try different products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy