• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Order Samples??? I Need to Get a the Catty and Round

In summary, you can still order samples from Pampered Chef through their website or with the help of a consultant. The catalog, or "Catty," can be accessed online or requested for physical delivery. The Round, which refers to monthly specials and promotions, can also be found on the website or through a consultant. You can still place an order with a consultant either in person or online. If a sample is out of stock, you can choose a different one or wait for it to become available again. Your consultant can also help you find a similar product or check the availability of the sample in the future.
PCSarahjm
Can I still order samples??? I need to get a the catty and round platter!

You can order samples until Sept 30th!

Great! I better get them ordered!!

Can I Still Order Samples?

Yes, you can still order samples from Pampered Chef. Our website has a wide selection of samples available for purchase, and you can also reach out to your consultant for assistance with ordering.

How Do I Get the Catty?

The Catty, or catalog, can be accessed on our website or through your consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

What is the Round and How Do I Get It?

The Round refers to our monthly specials and promotions. You can find these offers on our website or through your consultant. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest Round offers.

Can I Still Place an Order with a Consultant?

Yes, you can still place an order with a consultant. Our consultants are available to assist you with any questions and help you place an order either in person or online.

What Happens if a Sample is Out of Stock?

If a sample you want to order is out of stock, you can either choose a different sample or wait for it to become available again. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with finding a similar product or checking the availability of the sample in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies