• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Samples: Get the Latest Updates on Availability and Ordering Dates

In summary, the new Fall paperwork will arrive in July, and you can order it starting on July 22. The discontinued items can still be ordered, but only if the show is dated for August.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew when we could order the new samples, I am working really hard getting my schedule for Aug. figured out and with us being gone for part of it I wanna do a last chance/first glance party so if anyone knowns please let me know thanks.

I am not sure if they go on next monday or later on. I can't remember!!

I am dying to see what sample sets we can buy :)

Info will be up next Monday on CC. There was info about paperwork changeover and SAT shipping in the June 24 (I think, it may have been the 17th) PC Newswire email.

Yea I am thinking I am probably going to be able to do my event on Aug. 14th so i wanna make sure I will have new products for that day. It really sucks when you going to be gone for a little over a week in the middle of the month so trying to get all the shows scheduled and wanting to do my event so it makes hard sometimes.

You get a form with the changeover kit. However, I'm not sure how quickly they'll send it out. You'll definitely have time to order, have it & play a bit with it by mid-August.

Thanks Jules :)

So do we have to order the changeover kit? Is that how we get the new fall paperwork? Or is the changeover kit automatic and we buy additional stuff on our own?

babywings76 said:
So do we have to order the changeover kit? Is that how we get the new fall paperwork? Or is the changeover kit automatic and we buy additional stuff on our own?

Changeover kit is automatic.

On our JUNE Consultant News Page 16 (bottom of the page)

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jul08_cn.pdf

Fall paperwork packages will arrive in July with a sampling of new catalogs, brochures and other revised business materials.

You can begin ordering additional fall paperwork on July 22.

Note these dates on your calendar:
• July 22 – Begin ordering your new fall paperwork.
• July 24 – Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to Directors and above.
• July 26 – Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to all Consultants.
• Sept. 1 – Begin using your new fall paperwork.

New Consultant Paperwork All New Consultant Kits shipped
Aug. 1–22 will include:
• New fall paperwork
• A spring/summer transition packet:
• 50 write-in receipts
• 25 spring/summer catalogs
• 3 Independent Consultant Agreements
Beginning Aug. 23, kits will include new fall paperwork only.

I had heard some where that you could do a preview sale in August of the new Fall products, is that true, or do you have to wait until Sept. 1st to sell them?

You can't order new products for customers until September. Some consultants who hold preview shows let their customers know that orders will be held until September.

can the discontinued items still be ordered though, if it's submitted Sept. 1st?

Only on a show dated August. And the new things can only be ordered on a show dated Sept. 1 or later.

babywings76 said:
can the discontinued items still be ordered though, if it's submitted Sept. 1st?

In order to order the discontinued items, show would have to be dated for August. So you can't submit a show with new Fall/Winter items and discontinued items. But if theres enough you can split it into 2 shows. An old and a new.

Related to Order Samples: Get the Latest Updates on Availability and Ordering Dates

1. When will the new products be available for sample ordering?

The new products will be available for sample ordering at the beginning of each season. This typically falls in the months of January, April, July, and October.

2. Can I order samples before the official release date?

Unfortunately, samples cannot be ordered before the official release date. This ensures that all consultants have equal opportunity to promote and sell the new products to their customers.

3. How many samples can I order at a time?

You can order up to three samples per product. However, if you are interested in ordering more samples for a specific product, please reach out to your team leader for assistance.

4. Can I order samples for discontinued products?

No, samples for discontinued products are not available for ordering. However, you can still purchase these products at a discounted price while supplies last.

5. Are there any restrictions on who can order samples?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can order samples. However, there may be certain restrictions for consultants in international markets, so please check with your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
afeller
  • Swirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Swirl
  • gratergirl