• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Would You Like to See at Conference? :D

In summary, at the upcoming HWC conference, attendees will be able to expect new products in the form of apple wedges, glazed stoneware, cajun rub/seasoning, storage containers with seals, a cake topper, kitchen towels in a different color, glasses, a cookbook holder, collapsible strainer, and utensils to go along with the Kitchen Fork.
OH AND I REALLY WANT THE OLD STONEWARE RACK TO COME BACK. It was before my time & I don't have one.

I have one stoneware rack & really want another one! I also wish they would come out with that one.Remember the cookware rack for Consultants? I'm guessing it's coming out for purchase & might be knocking up the $6,000 level a bit. ;)

Sheila said:
I have one stoneware rack & really want another one! I also wish they would come out with that one.Remember the cookware rack for Consultants? I'm guessing it's coming out for purchase & might be knocking up the $6,000 level a bit. ;)
Hmmm, that's interesting. I just cannot imagine that though. Maybe in a different style that would be smaller? But a hanging rack would just be something so big, and would need to be different for different houses, and many kitchens would never be set up for one - plus it would have to be installed, and I just can't imagine PC getting into the home remodeling business! (I know what my hubby had to do to install ours, and how we looked at a ton of different racks, before deciding on the right one - and I can't imagine buying one from a catalog without seeing it first.)My guess would be new cookware (Like a larger Stockpot! YES!), new stoneware, and possibly new dishes. (solid colors to go with the Dots - which I love.)

I've had requests for bigger stock pots than we offer, too. So that would be awesome - and could be a possibility since the new line is worth over $800!

ChefBeckyD said:
Sheila said:
Hmmm, that's interesting. I just cannot imagine that though. Maybe in a different style that would be smaller? But a hanging rack would just be something so big, and would need to be different for different houses, and many kitchens would never be set up for one - plus it would have to be installed, and I just can't imagine PC getting into the home remodeling business! (I know what my hubby had to do to install ours, and how we looked at a ton of different racks, before deciding on the right one - and I can't imagine buying one from a catalog without seeing it first.)My guess would be new cookware (Like a larger Stockpot! YES!), new stoneware, and possibly new dishes. (solid colors to go with the Dots - which I love.)
I doubt they would get involved in the install process. LOLIf they are marketing it to go with their 5 pc or 7 pc cookware - or selling it as a set with the cookware, they could make it the right size to fit. ;)

Sheila said:
I doubt they would get involved in the install process. LOL

If they are marketing it to go with their 5 pc or 7 pc cookware - or selling it as a set with the cookware, they could make it the right size to fit. ;)

No, but it could be a TON of work to install it. And if you can't look at it, and you can't read the instruction manual - you wouldn't know for sure if it will work in your kitchen. There would be all sorts of questions being asked, and we'd have to ask HO...so essentially, they would have to be involved in the install process. That would be fun - calling the Help Desk with those sort of questions! :rolleyes:
Having recently gone through this process myself, I could see major headaches with people ordering them and then returning them. Or just not ordering them. Or asking questions that consultants would not be able to answer, unless like me, their husband is a master builder, and they can refer the questions to him!

I don't know - I could be wrong - but I just don't think this is it.

For those looking for a lid for the cake stand, picked one up a light weight one at a resturant supply store in town for around $6.

Sheila said:
I have one stoneware rack & really want another one! I also wish they would come out with that one.

Remember the cookware rack for Consultants? I'm guessing it's coming out for purchase & might be knocking up the $6,000 level a bit. ;)

That would be AWESOME!:thumbup: I've really wanted one. & yeah it won't be right for every kitchen but neither is the knife block for people that don't have counter space. I think it would be worth the try with it. A lot of people will just over look it because they won't want one (or it's priced too high, I've never since an inexpensive one anywhere - well, Costco had one that I should have jumped on), but I think there will be quite a few that would LOVE one & Home Office is great with answering customer questions. :)

What about a Pampered Chef Magazine? Full of cooking tips, recipes, product features, successful consultants, etc. I would LOVE to see that!!

jzramom said:
For those looking for a lid for the cake stand, picked one up a light weight one at a resturant supply store in town for around $6.

Wow, I never even thought of looking there--great idea, and necessary.

I would like the DCB modified to have side handles and not that little knob on top. It would fit better in smaller microwaves and the top could be used as a baking dish as well, always thinking of multiple uses....

Lid for cake stand.OPEN STOCK 4 quart stock pot .... I want one of these and don't want to spend $300 for a 5 pc. set ... and I use my 6 quart one all the time when 4 will do!Lid for rectangular baker.Mini DCB to fit in smaller microwaves... I wonder if that's what the new "must have" stoneware is?

Did anyone else get this email? my director sent this out this morning.

Senior Vice President of Sales, Jean Jonas sent out an email to Executive Directors sharing more information about what you'll earn when you submit TWO shows in June! Here's what she shared:

When you hold and submit TWO shows in June, you'll receive FOUR new products, inlcuding a BRAND NEW STONEWARE piece! According to Jean, " It’s a real “GOTTA HAVE IT!”

Yay! I've got my 2 shows and I'm less than $300 away from $3000.

I got that email too! STONEWARE? I wonder what it will be?

maybe the smaller DCB we have all asked for??

I hope it's a mini muffin stone! :D But that might not be as exciting as they are making it out. ;)

I'm all over a smaller DCB, too!! Jean's email said it's a must have...I must have this for the 50% of my customers that are cooking for 2 or less.

I would love a smaller covered roasting pan and how about Bamboo placemats?

How about a PC version of a LeCrouset pot? Those are so popular now.

I'm guessing that we will be getting a new rectangle stone....with handles.

As for things I'd like to see, I still want a french fry cutter! Also, a low-carb cookbook. I'd also love to have a cookbook for the torte pans.

I would like to see a deli slicer similar in design to the ultimate mandoline. And a mesquite rub (I can't tell you how many times I'm asked if we have a mesquite rub!).

I would love a smaller DCB.

YES on the french fry cutter! I would sell tons of them!

So, those of you going to NC get to see that new products. When will the rest of us that weren't able to go to NC get to find out? I am still trying to sell another $300 of products to hit my $3000 mark so I can get some for free. :)

A french-fry cutter along the lines of the veggie wedger? With a grid instead of wedges? That would be AWESOME.

We already have one of those - the new stoneware cookie sheet! lol.

Last edited:
Teresa LM said:
So, those of you going to NC get to see that new products. When will the rest of us that weren't able to go to NC get to find out? I am still trying to sell another $300 of products to hit my $3000 mark so I can get some for free. :)

Just watch chef success :cool: there will be lots of chatter. I think PC posts the following Monday with the special edition CNews.

Thanks, Bobbi! I wish I could be there to see it firsthand but no such luck. I am excited though! And, I am pushing to get to that $3000 mark!

Paula R. Lewis said:

As for things I'd like to see, I still want a french fry cutter! Also, a low-carb cookbook. I'd also love to have a cookbook for the torte pans.

ISn't that what the cookie sheet is?

My Executive Director said THIS in an email the other day:

Speaking of NEW PRODUCTS…. There are 43 NEW! 9 restyled , 8 new gift sets and 15 dropped.

43 NEW?! Wow!! I am nearly beside myself with excitement!!

Hoping 1 of the restyled is the apple wedger!!

15 dropped? That is making me nerve. My kit enhancement is in July. I am thinking I should wait to place it until I know what is being dropped. I'd hate to buy something that is getting discontinued. Do they announce what is being dropped at conference?

Tracy99 said:
15 dropped? That is making me nerve. My kit enhancement is in July. I am thinking I should wait to place it until I know what is being dropped. I'd hate to buy something that is getting discontinued. Do they announce what is being dropped at conference?
They don't tell us (like the new stuff)- but it is usually listed in the special edition Consultant News we'll get for the new season.And personally, I expect a good number of those items will be some of the colored items - like dishtowels, twix-its, etc....They seem to come out with a Fall Color scheme, so they'll drop the Cranberry for awhile, and use the new colors. One of those items will be the Season's Best also. So while it sounds like a lot, it may actually be 8 or 9 items. Who knows....I could be wrong! It's been known to happen a time or two. ;) But it may not hurt to wait on your KE until you know.....especially if there is an item you were thinking of keeping in your kit specifically..>OR you may decide to buy something that is going away just so you can have it for your own kitchen before it's gone. ;)

Last edited:
if not, all you have to do is go through the new catalog they give you and compare it to either an old one or a list of products. I am planning on taking a list of products with me so I can go through the new catalog. I like to make two lists: one of products retiring and one of price changes.

Tracy99 said:

Yes, at Conference they will announce all the new (and restyled) items. They usually don't announce what's discontinued, but they give you a catalog and you can sift through and figure it out. Or sometimes they give out another info booklet that will show the discontinued list in the back. At least 9 of the discontinued items will be the ones that are getting restyled. ;)

LOL Jinx! Looks like the 3 of us were all typing at once! :D

Thanks everyone. I am not going to conference but I'll check on here to see what people report back from conference. I think I'll wait on my kit enhancement just in case. I don't really want to order something and then find out it has been restyled or dropped and I can't take it to shows. I am wondering if the dropped stuff includes any of the chef tools that are on stop sell now of if they will be restyled because of manufacturing stuff.

babywings76 said:
LOL Jinx! Looks like the 3 of us were all typing at once! :D

Great minds think alike! But please, get off my brain wave, there is barely room for ONE! :D :p

We generally do find out the restyled stuff at conference. So those you know. I imagine the reason they do not mention the discontinued items is to keep conference positive. I know that I for one would not have wanted to be there to take the heat when people found out that Chilzanne was being discontinued.

angel7581 said:
We generally do find out the restyled stuff at conference. So those you know. I imagine the reason they do not mention the discontinued items is to keep conference positive. I know that I for one would not have wanted to be there to take the heat when people found out that Chilzanne was being discontinued.

I agree....:) Didn't doubt that, just was letting her know how we do find out.

I remember last year a group of us sitting at the table looking through the catalog and asking around if people had seen certain items in the new catalog .. by the time we left we knew what was missing .. last year was not so bad though.

I take my WHITE DCB to shows when I need a DCB, it's the one I own. You certainly may take retired items to parties, it's a great way to remind yourself to talk about the outlet.

I was sad to see Chillzanne go too, but the explanation at the time gave me a lot of respect for the company. They are very aware of the prices of their products and the percentages. I think they actually try to keep those percentages close from one season to the next.

Wonder if the 8 Chef's Tools are going to be considered part of the 15 discontinued items? That would leave us with just 7 items going away. I'd like to see the current carafe go bye-bye since you can't order a replacement liner. And the Outdoor Picks. Would love to have the DCB back in White; I think we've oversaturated the market with the cranberry, so the cranberry & white quik cut knives, twixits and towels and mitt and oven pad could fly away. The tie-its can go bye-bye too.

I had a dream last night about the new stone that's coming out...it was a stoneware BRA! It might actually be more comfortable than underwire ;)And no, I was not drinking last night LOL.

Bwahahaha! But, if you get that stoneware bra properly fitted, it will absolutely be comfortable. ;)

Teresa LM said:
Bwahahaha! But, if you get that stoneware bra properly fitted, it will absolutely be comfortable. ;)

And since its's non stick everything slides out easily :blushing:

I don't think the Chef's Tools are going to be part of the dropped list. The way that email sounded, the Chef's Tools conundrum was very short notice. Remember, they've been planning this release of new products since before the LAST release of new products! So they've known for a while what's coming and what's going!

Last year I was able to post pictures of the new stuff the night it was released. I'll try to do it again this year, but I can't promise! :)

mountainmama74 said:
My Executive Director said THIS in an email the other day:

Speaking of NEW PRODUCTS…. There are 43 NEW! 9 restyled , 8 new gift sets and 15 dropped.

43 NEW?! Wow!! I am nearly beside myself with excitement!!

Hoping 1 of the restyled is the apple wedger!!

Thank you for posting this!!! Our Exec. hasn't forwarded ANY information to us and I'm in her 1st line.

ChefBeckyD said:
No, but it could be a TON of work to install it. And if you can't look at it, and you can't read the instruction manual - you wouldn't know for sure if it will work in your kitchen. There would be all sorts of questions being asked, and we'd have to ask HO...so essentially, they would have to be involved in the install process. That would be fun - calling the Help Desk with those sort of questions! :rolleyes:
Having recently gone through this process myself, I could see major headaches with people ordering them and then returning them. Or just not ordering them. Or asking questions that consultants would not be able to answer, unless like me, their husband is a master builder, and they can refer the questions to him!

I don't know - I could be wrong - but I just don't think this is it.

I totally agree Becky. It is very highly unlikely that we'd add a pot rack in our line. Not impossible but not likely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefann