• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What NEW products would you like to see at conference? :D

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
Yes, there was an email that said new products would be announced at the 3:00 General Session on Thursday! The product showcase room will open directly after that.

mspibb

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
I have been asking for SA cannister set. Square - White would go in about any kitchen (and I don't own a set of cannisters! LOL!) Would also like to see a return of something like the old Chilzanne bowls in the Cool and Serve Line.

Thanks for the tip on the Salad Spinner bowl as a dome for the cake pedestal. Mine's cracked though!

barbjans

Novice Member
May 17, 2010
I want an insulated carrier for the baker to make it easier to carry to shows and potlucks.

Teresa LM

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2011
Did you earn the picnic basket? The DCB fits in there with a bit of room to spare for any other perishables you might need to take. Or are you thinking of taking it hot? It would still work, I would think. You could wrap an extra towel to take up some of the extra space.

suzipooh

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
I've said it before and I'l say it again :) Being a huge fan of the Dots ~ I would LOVE to see a Dots teapot and matching sugar bowl and creamer!

Cookbook stand!

Bring back the silicone oven mitts, please :)

Lid for the MFP

I'm super excited to see what all the new products are!!!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I also would like a new Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. And I think it would be nice to have a unisex adult & kid sized aprons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views