• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Would You Like to See "Retired"?

I love the ice cream sandwich maker for making hamburgers!! I sell tons of these because of it. They make perfect 1/4 pound burgers. They also come out perfectly shaped so they cook evenly. No more dry outsides and undercooked insides.I think the wine bottle opener should be restyled as well.
JAE said:
I forget I even have the two larger parts of the colander and bowl set. I use the small colander almost daily, especially when strawberries are in season. I use the small bowl daily for my big lettuce/spinach salad.
I love the look and feel of the Chef's tools, but they do fall out of the pans because they are "handle heavy". The small slotted turner is too flimsy. I don't use my regular sized Slotted Turner. The Strainer is okay, but I think it needs to be deeper for what I would use it for. I have a really old metal strainer that is not as wide or pretty but it is deep. I like deep.
I don't like the Cut N Seal because it's not dishwasher safe and it doesn't cost enough to use in a demo.
I won't buy the PC spritzer. I have Bed Bath and Beyond stainless ones. Love them. Never had a problem with them. Get very irritated when customers bring up the problems with PC spritzers. Had Suds Pumps and gave up on those. Saved on soap but traded that for frustration. We use bar soap in the upstairs bathrooms, everyone has their won bar. They last forever. Use soap dispensers on the main floor for guests.
IMO Spoon Rest is silly, though I've sold them. Why wash a spoon rest when you can just wipe up the mess on the counter or stove? I've never understood that.
Also don't care for the Outdoor Party Plates and Utensils. Not my color and don't get why the PC is selling that stuff.
(Haven't been on in a while. Sorry for going on and on...)

Somehow I missed this fact...mine goes in the dishwasher several times a week.

Is your's still shiny?
"Hand wash; rinse and dry immediately."

The paper napkins can go for sure...not practical at all. I am thinking they will be discontinued because they gave them away to hosts in November...which I thought was crappy compared to the towels they gave in December.

I wouldn't mind if the tiles SA were discontinued. I like the dots okay, but the white and cranberry are my favs.

I would like to see the salt/pepper mill redesigned as well as the egg slicer plus.

The salad/berry spinner can go...too big and bulky.

The new chef's tools are prettier, but the old style is definately more sturdy and useful.

I gave my icecream sandwich maker away to a teenager who likes to make them...I personally thought it was a stupid idea, but that is just my opinion.

I love the colander and bowl set, but would like to see an additional mid-size.

We have to keep the SS knives because not everyone likes the forged set. While they are excellent quality, they are bulky for small hands. And, not everyone can afford that set.

I would like to see the old kitchen shears back. I am not sold on the new set.

I just hope we don't get a lot of restyled stuff like we did last season. There were too many restyled products at one time.

My son hates it when I use the cut n seal he hates a round sandwich have no clue why.

Jennie4PC said:
My son hates it when I use the cut n seal he hates a round sandwich have no clue why.
Mine too! I thought he would love it. The first time I made him a pbj with the cut 'n seal he told me don't ever do that again. He said "mommy I don't like circle sandwiches, I like straight ones" and he was 4.....go figure!

pamperedlinda said:
Mine too! I thought he would love it. The first time I made him a pbj with the cut 'n seal he told me don't ever do that again. He said "mommy I don't like circle sandwiches, I like straight ones" and he was 4.....go figure!

That is funny! My son has specific sandwiches he likes in different shapes. A PBJ has to always be a round sandwich - but a cheese sandwich has to be triangles. Although he like it if I make him a "pizza sandwich" with the cut n seal. A little pizza sauce, some grated cheese and some baby spinach ( yes, he loves spinach!) and then grilled.

Shawnna said:
The paper napkins can go for sure...not practical at all. I am thinking they will be discontinued because they gave them away to hosts in November...which I thought was crappy compared to the towels they gave in December.

I wouldn't mind if the tiles SA were discontinued. I like the dots okay, but the white and cranberry are my favs.

I would like to see the salt/pepper mill redesigned as well as the egg slicer plus.

The salad/berry spinner can go...too big and bulky.

The new chef's tools are prettier, but the old style is definately more sturdy and useful.

I gave my icecream sandwich maker away to a teenager who likes to make them...I personally thought it was a stupid idea, but that is just my opinion.

I love the colander and bowl set, but would like to see an additional mid-size.

We have to keep the SS knives because not everyone likes the forged set. While they are excellent quality, they are bulky for small hands. And, not everyone can afford that set.

I would like to see the old kitchen shears back. I am not sold on the new set.

I just hope we don't get a lot of restyled stuff like we did last season. There were too many restyled products at one time.

I think they gave away the paper napkins because Nov. is the biggest sales/show month, and they knew that they had an endless supply of napkins to give away, without worrying about them being out of stock.:rolleyes: And maybe they thought when people saw them, they would order a ton more for the holidays! (Said with extreme sarcasm....)

Another vote for getting rid of the Outdoor Party Plates and Utensils. Ugly color, and people keep trying to throw away the utensils.

Grilling planks - has anyone sold any of these?

cutting board w/ measure cups - it just bugs me the way it won't dry in the dishwasher, because it's not flat on both sides

the corer

oil dipping set - why can't it be just plain white?

I actually like the tiles dishes and the paper napkins, though.

kspry said:
people keep trying to throw away the utensils.
Yes everyone just thinks they are disposible. They are the same as the disposible ones at the store only different colors.

kspry said:
the corer
Do you mean the tomato corer? I hope not I have sold a ton of these.

ditto to what all of you said! I love the S&P Mill - we use it everyday but stainless would be so much nicer looking than the "plastic look". And I HATE the chefs tools. The pieces I have are hanging on my new potrack. They are too big for the TTA and fall out of the pots. I dont even agree taht they are prettier - I like black much more than the gray.
Great idea on the handles of the batter bowls. Mine are stacked inside each other too. That would be great!
Grilling Planks? I think I sold one set last summer. The ones I have are still in the drawer - I've never even used them!

Last edited:
Totally forgot we even sell grilling planks!I used them one time - they are too small, and very flimsy. Planked Whitefish is a specialty in Northern Michigan, and there are a couple restaurants I love to go to just for the Planked Whitefish with Duchess Potatoes - the plank is much longer than ours, and about an inch thick.......that's the kind of planks I would want.

This discussion is fascinating! It's so interesting to see how one consultant loves a product while another hates it! Guess HO really does know what they are doing by providing so much diversity with our products!I love my cutting board with measuring cups! It's my #2 seller after the trifle bowl! Go figure!

Do you mean the tomato corer? I hope not I have sold a ton of these.

The tube-shaped corer on page 29 of the catalog - it says it works on apples, but I can't ever get it to work without using something else to smack it down, so I don't hurt my hand.

Does it work well on tomatoes?

I love the hamburger patty idea with the ice cream sandwich maker! That will definitely be a selling tip come warmer weather! And, honestly, I was wishing we had a patty maker, or wished I knew someone have a Tupperware party, but now I don't have to worry about it. Great tip!

I like the S&P mill, I just wish it came with a way to close the salt holes, so that if you want to travel with it, you don't get salt all over the place if it tips! It would be nice to have either something that slides over or evens clips over the top.

Happy New Year's everyone!

Tammy

kspry said:
The tube-shaped corer on page 29 of the catalog - it says it works on apples, but I can't ever get it to work without using something else to smack it down, so I don't hurt my hand.

It has other uses:
remove seeds from cucumbers (I've sold several just on this fact alone)
exchange centers of summer sausage and cheese for a nice treat
put carrots in the middle of potatos

Okay, finally sat down and looked at a book. There are a couple items I have never really cared for that I wouldn't mind them taking out of the catalog (these are all items I've never even sold):
grilling planks
salt/pepper mill
juicer
crinkle cutter
strainer
skimmer
nylon tools (I think they look cheap and flimsy) but I do get several request from people who want them seperate again
finger guard

A couple items I think they can improve on:
old kitchen shears back
bigger strainer (possibly collapsible silicone, I bought one at the store that I'm no impressed with)

Few items they better never get rid of:
kitchen spritzer
anything on page 18 and 19
easy opener
can strainer

I really hope they do what they did last season: restyle more, get rid of less!

RaggedyAunt said:
I love the hamburger patty idea with the ice cream sandwich maker! That will definitely be a selling tip come warmer weather! And, honestly, I was wishing we had a patty maker, or wished I knew someone have a Tupperware party, but now I don't have to worry about it. Great tip!

I like the S&P mill, I just wish it came with a way to close the salt holes, so that if you want to travel with it, you don't get salt all over the place if it tips! It would be nice to have either something that slides over or evens clips over the top.

Happy New Year's everyone!

Tammy

I use a few TTA Totes & 1 of my TTA I put the S/P Mill in the top middle & have no problem with it tipping...HTH

Okay Colleen --
Share your tips on the Cutting Board w/measuring cups - I don't think I've ever sold one - even as the host special!!!

kspry said:

Oh that yes I'm not fond of it myself. I use the Apple Wedger instead.

wadesgirl said:
Okay, finally sat down and looked at a book. There are a couple items I have never really cared for that I wouldn't mind them taking out of the catalog (these are all items I've never even sold):
grilling planks
salt/pepper mill
juicer
crinkle cutter
strainer
skimmernylon tools (I think they look cheap and flimsy) but I do get several request from people who want them seperate again
finger guard

I just recently got the skimmer and I LOVE it. It's great for checking your pasta, I also use it when making chicken stock. I was very surprised that I have found so many uses for it.

rennea said:
I just recently got the skimmer and I LOVE it. It's great for checking your pasta, I also use it when making chicken stock. I was very surprised that I have found so many uses for it.

I have it, never used it or sold one!

I've never used my icecream sandwich maker. It can go. I want the suds pump in stainless steel to go more contemporary. I've seen some classy ones in the stores.

wadesgirl said:
I have it, never used it or sold one!

Get it out and put it in your kitchen, start using it. I know it sounds dumb but there are lots of products that I didn't use until I put them out and then I didn't forget about them. When you start using things then your more likey to talk about them, which will lead to sales:)

Ginger428 said:
I feel the same way! Also the new ones are not as sturdy as the old ones, also I've had quite a few women tell me the spoons are too deep....:confused:
I do understand this! I could for 4 and 2 are kids. I like the spoon in the nylon tool set, it is the perfect size and because the chef's tools are so big they always fall out of my pots and I've messed up a few shirts and had to clean up my floor far more than I'd like to admit!:grumpy: I'd like to see the nylon tools sold individually again too! Plus the nylon tools is the only one that has a fork too! And I like the fork!

rennea said:
Get it out and put it in your kitchen, start using it. I know it sounds dumb but there are lots of products that I didn't use until I put them out and then I didn't forget about them. When you start using things then your more likey to talk about them, which will lead to sales:)

I should do that, it's been in my kit since September when it was a part of the host special.

vwpamperedchef said:
I hate the wine opener! I agree with Kristin.

The cheese bistro set doesnt really sell at all for me.

The juicer
The wine opener is really good if used right! My hubby likes it a lot but I struggle with it too! He was trying to teach me on Christmas, but I haven't got wine since that had a cork! I like the idea of the foil cutter.

The juicer can go! Who needs it with that awesome citrus press!:love:

kspry said:
Another vote for getting rid of the Outdoor Party Plates and Utensils. Ugly color, and people keep trying to throw away the utensils.

Grilling planks - has anyone sold any of these?

cutting board w/ measure cups - it just bugs me the way it won't dry in the dishwasher, because it's not flat on both sides

the corer

oil dipping set - why can't it be just plain white?

I actually like the tiles dishes and the paper napkins, though.

I was just thinking about this, (oil dipping set) i don't like the design, I wouldn't mind clear either! More small dishes need to come with it too! We do bread, oil and parmesan cheese, and roasted garlic! I'd like small dishes for the cheese and garlic, they can even share the same dish but I think more dishes are needed. And I really don't like the design at all!

I like the idea of the cutting board but I always manage to grab the side with the cups and they pop out and I spill them on the floor which now has resulted in me breaking one of the tabs on the cups!:grumpy:

I use the corer every day! for my kids's apples. My daughter will eat her whole apple if the core is gone, but when it's there, she doesn't eat enough of her apple and I hate waste!:rolleyes:

Grilling planks.... I haven't sold them but I love them!! I got my son to like salmon because of the smoked taste! I bet they will be discontinued soon, and I will have to buy a bunch before they do!

I think the idea of the Outdoor party plates are great but are not strong enough, and I agree, the colors are awful! I like the utensils for my hubby's lunches, the knives cut well. And I like that they snap together!

Can't stand the tiles and the napkins, haven't sold one!

scoop clip can go!

I detest the cut and seal!

I'm torn about the ss knives. because they suck! But I understand the need for knives with a better price range. Wish they weren't getting rid of the professional cookware for this reason!

I need the a/p/c/s stand or I'll never use my a/p/c/s!

I don't like the new julienne peeler, I like the old one better.

My mix N chop, mix N masher, drainer, and strainer, well you'd have to pry them out of my cold dead hands if you want to get those from me! LOL!:eek: :D

Last edited:
BTW, I just got the gravy seperator after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. I used it the other day and for the first time in a very long time, I was able to eat gravy and not feel sick with stomach pain! It truly was the fat that always made me ill! I'm so excited to be able to enjoy gravy again!

The cookie press is another questionable thing, I think a redesign with the ability to get the cookie out better would be great!

always manage to grab the side the with the cups and they pop out and I spill them on the floor

Now that you mention it, this always happens to me, too. Another reason I don't like it!

I like the idea of the grilling planks, and the video on CC shows some good ideas. They are just WAY too expensive.

I got tired of fishing the plastic utensils out of the trash and gave them away, except for one set to show customers. Maybe if they were opaque like the plates, people wouldn't toss them...I'd rather have red, white & blue for summer stuff like that.

kspry said:
I got tired of fishing the plastic utensils out of the trash and gave them away, except for one set to show customers. Maybe if they were opaque like the plates, people wouldn't toss them...I'd rather have red, white & blue for summer stuff like that.
Red white and blue is a great idea!!! I'd send that in to PC and a product recomendation! I bet people would buy them more like that, and the plates too but make them stronger at the same time!;)

MissChef said:
The wine opener is really good if used right! My hubby likes it a lot but I struggle with it too! He was trying to teach me on Christmas, but I haven't got wine since that had a cork! I like the idea of the foil cutter.

The juicer can go! Who needs it with that awesome citrus press!:love:

I do - can't juice grapefuit or really large oranges with the citrus press!;)

We just need a jumbo citrus press! :)

CookingwithMary said:
Thanks Crystal, will dig mine out and try the pies idea :)

Ditto That!!! Great info!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I do - can't juice grapefuit or really large oranges with the citrus press!;)
Okay, Okay, I guess it would be needed for that! I just don't do grapefruit!:rolleyes:

DH drag races, so I love the plates and utensils for the track. We are the only ones that use them so I don't have to worry about them being thrown away. They are great b/c we have a 4yr old and he can make a mess with regular paper plates, plus the utensils all stay together until we use them. When we are done I dump them in the empty food cooler to bring home to wash. I wouldn't mind different colors though. I like the red, white, and blue theme. I think more people would consider buying them if they were a better color.

I must be the only one who likes the colors of the plates and utensils...and I love using them! They are great for picnics, and camping, and I love to throw the utensils in DH's lunch. I never have to think about what cutlery I need to put in there, I just grab a set and toss it in. He likes them too, because they are sturdy, and the knife is actually pretty sharp. Actually, 2 of the nurses he works with have ordered sets of them, because they've seen his at work, and liked them so well.

ChefBeckyD said:
I must be the only one who likes the colors of the plates and utensils...and I love using them! They are great for picnics, and camping, and I love to throw the utensils in DH's lunch. I never have to think about what cutlery I need to put in there, I just grab a set and toss it in. He likes them too, because they are sturdy, and the knife is actually pretty sharp. Actually, 2 of the nurses he works with have ordered sets of them, because they've seen his at work, and liked them so well.
This is exactly what I posted earlier! So, I'm with you there, girl! When we first got them my husband was out of town a lot and he was staying in a hotel that had a small refrigerator and I sent a few pre-made meals for him and his co-worker along with a few sets of those utensils and they loved them! and they were easy to clean and store for them! :thumbup:

MissChef said:
This is exactly what I posted earlier! So, I'm with you there, girl! When we first got them my husband was out of town a lot and he was staying in a hotel that had a small refrigerator and I sent a few pre-made meals for him and his co-worker along with a few sets of those utensils and they loved them! and they were easy to clean and store for them! :thumbup:
Well, you know what they say about great minds.....;) Somehow I missed your post earlier about them - I just kept reading the post from people not liking them! I do have to say though, that I haven't sold that many of them. BUT I've sold more of those than I have Tiles Napkins or Dessert Plates!:D

DebbieJ said:
I prefer the Nylon Tools over the Chef's Tools and would love to see them offered individually again.
I'm notorious for leaving the CTools in the pan and since they are "handle" heavy they always fall on the floor making a BIG mess. :(

Guess I should have read all the way through the thread as my "handle" heavy observation was already mentioned. :) Okay so how about we pick the 5 most mentioned ideas and write them down at leadership, if each of us does this they will see the demand! LOVED the redesigned batter bowl idea I'm going to jot that one down.

finley1991 said:
Well, they only retire items based on sales...

I think we need to keep the SS Knives. If we only have the Forged in our set, we are pricing out a whole group of people that won't spend the $$ for the forged knives even if they are better. I sell a ton of both.

I'd love to see the SP Mill in stainless! I love the design, I just can't keep it clean when it sits on my stove.

How would you like them to redesign the colander/bowl set? That's interesting...

Sorry! I had some out of town company...

I would pitch the SS knives and replace with color coated ones. I hear more complaints about the SS knives from folks that have had them for a while. I really love the color coated ones...really sharp, reasonable, and trendy.

I don't like the pepper grinder of the mill...IMO, it doesn't work very well (we use a lot of fresh ground pepper so the constant squeezing gets old, and mine tends to clog - may be a personal problem, and no I don't use it over hot pots/pans). I wouldn't mind seeing a sea salt grinder in the pantry though - I buy a huge one Costco and I love it!

I would like to see SS colanders. My white ones are stained, and one cracked (thanks to the 2 yr old:angel: ). My DH is Italian so we eat a lot of pasta and I really prefer the SS colander to the PC ones, but the little PC one is an awesome size.

missyciccolella said:
Sorry! I had some out of town company...

I would pitch the SS knives and replace with color coated ones. I hear more complaints about the SS knives from folks that have had them for a while. I really love the color coated ones...really sharp, reasonable, and trendy.

I don't like the pepper grinder of the mill...IMO, it doesn't work very well (we use a lot of fresh ground pepper so the constant squeezing gets old, and mine tends to clog - may be a personal problem, and no I don't use it over hot pots/pans). I wouldn't mind seeing a sea salt grinder in the pantry though - I buy a huge one Costco and I love it!

I would like to see SS colanders. My white ones are stained, and one cracked (thanks to the 2 yr old:angel: ). My DH is Italian so we eat a lot of pasta and I really prefer the SS colander to the PC ones, but the little PC one is an awesome size.
Really? I could never guess that by your last name!!!!????!!!!:p ;) :D :angel: :balloon:

Ha, Ha Cathy! Now the test...can you pronounce it?! LOL

Chee-ko-LELL-ah

Am I right?

chefann said:
Chee-ko-LELL-ah

Am I right?
I'll take it! :D More of a "Chick" sound though...Chick-o-lell-ah (DH's nickname is Cicc pronounced "Chick" and I used to refer to myself as "Cicc's Chick")

I'm impressed as many people (mainly telemarkers) call for Mrs. "Sick-o-lell-ah" or "Sick-o-lay-lay" :)

Ann, you get an "A" in Italian Phonics :D

I'll 'fess up. I had Diction for Singers in college, and we discussed Italian pronunciation rules. :)

missyciccolella said:
Ha, Ha Cathy! Now the test...can you pronounce it?! LOL
I'm glad Ann took a stab at it before me! I might have murdered it!!! I never said I could say it but I could definetley tell it was Italian! I know a lot of Italian people!
I'll tell you what, people that call you up and murder your name, or anyone calling out your name, just tick me off!:mad: :grumpy: My feelings are, just ask how to say it, like "Cathy M., how do you pronounce your last name, so that I may say it right?"!! My last name is not long and hard but some of the ways people have pronounced it leave me with the:confused: look on my face! (Meacham, Meachan, Mean!!, Mee-aaaa, Meeeeeehhhhhaaan.... just absurd creations!

The "h" is silent. Mee-an, when my hubby and I got together he said to me, "just say me and you but leave off the 'd' and the 'you'!" LOL!:D :p :D
Half the time people make it sound like I'm chinese or they pronounce the "h" so dramatically they sound drunk!:yuck: :grumpy: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
chefann said:
I'll 'fess up. I had Diction for Singers in college, and we discussed Italian pronunciation rules. :)
Are you serious?! You can tell that I don't have a musical bone in my body...my kids ask me not to sing! :eek:

Well, obviously you paid attention...your professor would be proud. :D

MissChef said:
My last name is not long and hard but some of the ways people have pronounced it leave me with the:confused: look on my face! (Meacham, Meachan, Mean!!, Mee-aaaa, Meeeeeehhhhhaaan.... just absurd creations!
I hope you're not a teacher...as the kids would have a hay day with "Mrs Mean" ...I can hear the nicknames now! :angel:

I don't know if anyone knows this yet, but I called for a replacement part for self sharpening knives and they don't carry the sharpener anymore for any of the knives, so I wonder if those are going to go?

I cannot believe those of you who don't like the cutting board w/ cups! I LOVE that cutting board, it is my fave and I also take it to EVERY show and sell at LEAST one!

I agree about the napkins, never sold one...thought those might be dc for fall/winter, but oh well..

My list of nonsellers:
dessert plates
oil dipping set
grill planks
juicer
herb keeper (have not sold ONE and I think TW makes one too)
coffee clip (why dc the coffee and tea the same season they bring THIS out?)
funnels
finger guard
plate art and stencil set
pizza crust mix

Also, I heard you are not supposed to use the ice cream sandwich maker on raw hamburger due to bacteria? That's why I've never used it and it's still in the box, so that can defintely go too!

<H2>1. What are the most frequently asked questions about "What Products Would You Like to See Retired"? </H2><p> The most frequently asked questions about retiring products are usually about specific products that customers are curious about, such as the Salt/Pepper Mill, Nylon tool set, Suds Pump, and self-sharpening knives. Customers often want to know if these products are being discontinued and why. </p><H2>2. Why do customers want the Salt/Pepper Mill to be retired? </H2><p> Many customers have expressed frustration with the design and functionality of the Salt/Pepper Mill. They find it difficult to use and often have issues with it clogging or not functioning properly. As a result, many customers would like to see it retired or at least redesigned. </p><H2>3. What are some other products that customers would like to see retired? </H2><p> In addition to the Salt/Pepper Mill, customers have also mentioned the Nylon tool set, Suds Pump, and self-sharpening knives as products they would like to see retired. Other commonly mentioned products include the colander/bowl set and certain bakeware items. </p><H2>4. Are there any specific reasons why customers want certain products to be retired? </H2><p> Yes, there are various reasons why customers may want certain products to be retired. These can include poor design or functionality, difficulty in use, or simply not fitting with their needs or preferences. Customers may also want a product to be retired if they feel it has been on the market for too long and they would like to see something new. </p><H2>5. Is there a possibility for products to be re-designed instead of completely retired? </H2><p> Absolutely. While some customers may want certain products to be discontinued, others may simply want them to be re-designed or re-styled. This is a common request and our team is always considering ways to improve and update our products based on customer feedback. So even if a product is retired, it may come back in a different form in the future. </p>

1. What are the most frequently asked questions about "What Products Would You Like to See Retired"?

The most frequently asked questions about retiring products are usually about specific products that customers are curious about, such as the Salt/Pepper Mill, Nylon tool set, Suds Pump, and self-sharpening knives. Customers often want to know if these products are being discontinued and why.

2. Why do customers want the Salt/Pepper Mill to be retired?

Many customers have expressed frustration with the design and functionality of the Salt/Pepper Mill. They find it difficult to use and often have issues with it clogging or not functioning properly. As a result, many customers would like to see it retired or at least redesigned.

3. What are some other products that customers would like to see retired?

In addition to the Salt/Pepper Mill, customers have also mentioned the Nylon tool set, Suds Pump, and self-sharpening knives as products they would like to see retired. Other commonly mentioned products include the colander/bowl set and certain bakeware items.

4. Are there any specific reasons why customers want certain products to be retired?

Yes, there are various reasons why customers may want certain products to be retired. These can include poor design or functionality, difficulty in use, or simply not fitting with their needs or preferences. Customers may also want a product to be retired if they feel it has been on the market for too long and they would like to see something new.

5. Is there a possibility for products to be re-designed instead of completely retired?

Absolutely. While some customers may want certain products to be discontinued, others may simply want them to be re-designed or re-styled. This is a common request and our team is always considering ways to improve and update our products based on customer feedback. So even if a product is retired, it may come back in a different form in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates