• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Would You Like? or Improvements?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, new and innovative products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ceramic Egg Cooker are currently available. Improvements to existing products are also constantly being made, with customer feedback and new technologies in mind. Customers are encouraged to submit product suggestions or improvement ideas, and there are often special promotions and discounts on new products. However, Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through independent consultants or on their website to ensure personalized customer service and product authenticity.
gailz2
Gold Member
I'd like to see tops for some of our other stoneware --like the mini baker or deep dish baker. And how about some stoneware rack--I hear they used to have one.

I'd also like 2-cup glass measuring cup with pouring spout (like the pyrex ones).

Thanks, i missed it.

1. What new products do you have available?

At Pampered Chef, we are always introducing new and innovative products to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our current new products include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ceramic Egg Cooker. You can also check out our website or catalog for a full list of our new products.

2. Are there any improvements to your existing products?

Yes, we are constantly making improvements to our existing products based on customer feedback and new technologies. For example, our classic Food Chopper now has a redesigned blade for easier chopping and our stoneware products are now made with a stronger and more durable material.

3. Can I suggest new products or improvements?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and value your input. You can submit your product suggestions or improvement ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We take all suggestions into consideration when developing new products and making improvements.

4. Will there be any discounts or promotions on new products?

We often offer special promotions and discounts on new products to give our customers the opportunity to try them out at a lower cost. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current promotions.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through our independent consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support, as well as ensure the authenticity and quality of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • leftymac