• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Stoneware Baker Should You Choose?

you! We had a lot of fun at conference didn't we? Well, at least HO and the surprise box table. Couldn't forget meeting someone like...you!
leftymac
I'm going through and looking at what stoneware I still want/need, and I'd like some input. Specifically, I'm looking at the Deep Dish Baker vs. the Oval Baker and the Square Baker. Granted, I'd like all three, but that's because I'm a product whore. I'm sure I don't need all three. Any one that you'd recommend over the other?

I vote for the Deep Dish Baker. It fits in full size microwaves, it's round so the cooking would be even. I have all 3 and I use that one far more than the others.

I have the Square Baker and not the other two and never have an occasion where I feel I miss them.

The oval baker is very pretty with a casserole in it.

I think you need all 3! That being said, I do not have the DDB and have not had a use for it.

Ha Ha Ha! Now all three responses picked all the 3 different choices! I'm in the same boat, Keith--how to decide! I have come across many recipes here that people have shared where it called for the DDB, so I was planning on getting that one first.

babywings76 said:
Ha Ha Ha! Now all three responses picked all the 3 different choices! I'm in the same boat, Keith--how to decide! I have come across many recipes here that people have shared where it called for the DDB, so I was planning on getting that one first.

I know! The Square Baker seems more practical to me, but maybe that's because my mom made everything in a 9x9 square dish growing up. Plus, it's just me at home so I'm wondering if I need something huge like the Deep Dish Baker.

leftymac said:
I know! The Square Baker seems more practical to me, but maybe that's because my mom made everything in a 9x9 square dish growing up. Plus, it's just me at home so I'm wondering if I need something huge like the Deep Dish Baker.

You answered your own question.

I was just going to say that you should look in your kitchen and see what shape pans you use and get the one that matches your current style. That's what I tell my customers when they ask what they should get first.

ETA: Then put the other pan away where it's inconvenient and put the stone where you kept that pan so you get in the habit of using it (not something we need to tell each other but it's a good tip to give to our customers.

I love my square baker, don't have the other two, so I don't mind. But I have practically every other piece of stoneware....so I don't really feel I need the other two either.

BethCooks4U said:
You answered your own question.

I was just going to say that you should look in your kitchen and see what shape pans you use and get the one that matches your current style. That's what I tell my customers when they ask what they should get first.

ETA: Then put the other pan away where it's inconvenient and put the stone where you kept that pan so you get in the habit of using it (not something we need to tell each other but it's a good tip to give to our customers.

You are right. If only I were rich, then I could have it all! I'm such a product whore, it's ridiculous. I have the light blue deep dish pie plate and I want to get rid of it just because I want the cranberry one that matches the rest of my stuff (same goes for my French Vanilla Rectangular Baker)!

leftymac said:
I'm going through and looking at what stoneware I still want/need, and I'd like some input. Specifically, I'm looking at the Deep Dish Baker vs. the Oval Baker and the Square Baker. Granted, I'd like all three, but that's because I'm a product whore. I'm sure I don't need all three. Any one that you'd recommend over the other?

I thought you were just a simple additions whore?

I prefer my 9x9 baker but I don't have any of the other ones!

wadesgirl said:
I thought you were just a simple additions whore?

I prefer my 9x9 baker but I don't have any of the other ones!

Haha...I saw on the main board that you responded to this and just KNEW that's what you were gonna say!

I really just get the All-Around Whore gold medal.

leftymac said:
Haha...I saw on the main board that you responded to this and just KNEW that's what you were gonna say!

I really just get the All-Around Whore gold medal.
:rolleyes:We had a lot of fun at conference didn't we? Well, at least HO and the surprise box table. Couldn't forget meeting someone like you!

I love my DCB and don't have any of the others. I have had 3 Shows so far this month and all 3 Hosts took the DCB. In fact, my $500 Show Host got 2 DCBs and plans to give one as a gift!

My FedEx guy came today with my 4 boxes from the $500 show. He said, "These are heavy." I said, "Stoneware is on sale this month." He said, "So that's what it is!" He is really nice. I have seen him a lot the last few weeks since I started selling so much more! He even set the boxes into the living room since I was by myself today and they were so heavy! Think I'll make him something yummy for Christmas!

pcchefjane said:
I love my DCB and don't have any of the others. I have had 3 Shows so far this month and all 3 Hosts took the DCB. In fact, my $500 Show Host got 2 DCBs and plans to give one as a gift!

My FedEx guy came today with my 4 boxes from the $500 show. He said, "These are heavy." I said, "Stoneware is on sale this month." He said, "So that's what it is!" He is really nice. I have seen him a lot the last few weeks since I started selling so much more! He even set the boxes into the living room since I was by myself today and they were so heavy! Think I'll make him something yummy for Christmas!

We all love the DCB...I'm looking at the others though :)

I've got the Deep Dish Baker, my mum has the square baker.
We got them at about the same time (she was my first show!), she uses her SB all the time, much more than I use my DDB.

She does every thing in it, from scones to lasagne. The square shape is much more practical I think!

I say get the square this month, DDB next month! Or are they on sale for you guys at the moment? The UK stoneware sale (only 6 items at 20% off. Boo!) is in January.

Related to Which Stoneware Baker Should You Choose?

1. Which size of Stoneware Baker is best for a family of four?

The most popular size for a family of four is the Large Stoneware Baker, which has a capacity of 4 quarts and can comfortably serve 4-6 people.

2. Can I use the Stoneware Baker in the microwave?

Yes, our Stoneware Bakers are microwave safe. Just be sure to follow the recommended temperature guidelines and do not use on the broiler or stovetop.

3. Is there a difference between the Stoneware Baker and the Deep Dish Baker?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker has taller sides and can hold more food compared to the Stoneware Baker. It's perfect for making casseroles or deep-dish pizzas.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Stoneware Baker?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on our Stoneware Bakers as they can scratch the surface. We recommend using nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils instead.

5. How do I clean my Stoneware Baker?

Our Stoneware Bakers are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Do not use harsh detergents or scrubbers as they can damage the surface. Allow the baker to cool completely before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • lkprescott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies