• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Fall/Winter Products Are You Hoping For?

In summary, a regular sized pie plate, a smaller version of the DCB, a tea kettle (maybe in dots?), a cookbook holder, and a lazy susan type thing to put on the table to hold the Grinder set, butter dish, etc. would all be great additions to the spice rack.
deanna_g said:
Mini Muffin Stoneware....I've had this asked for SO many times.

I love the idea of the silverware being all metal and having the dots etched in it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I remember being told at some point (I think at a Conference by someone in the Test Kitchens) that a Mini Muffin Stone would be impossible to do, because of the properties of the stone and making the cups so small, there would be no way to make it strong enough to handle normal use.

For myself - I'd love to see a GIANT muffin stone. One that made the huge bakery type muffins!

Bummer about the mini muffin stoneware. )-: I'll have to fill my clients in on that.

deanna_g said:
Bummer about the mini muffin stoneware. )-: I'll have to fill my clients in on that.

Hey, who knows....maybe they've figured out a way to get it done! I just remember being told that a few years ago when I asked about it.

Do you think they could make the batter bowls in colored glass and if so would there be a market for it? Maybe pink glass for HWC????

Someone said something about metal utensils one year when the dots were first introduced. I was in the product showcase and I am pretty sure it was was Lisa Flynn who was asked. I think the answer was a negative. The problem I think she mentioned was the cost of a good quality set. If the utensils were made to PC standards, they would be too expensive and that an inexpensive set might cause return issues. Especially with dish washing. So...

<h2>1. What kind of spice rack are you hoping for?</h2><p>I am hoping for a versatile spice rack that has sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles. It would make cooking and seasoning much more convenient.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new grater attachments for the fall/winter season?</h2><p>We are excited to introduce a large grate barrel for our grater that will make grating larger quantities of food easier and faster.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook holder in the works for the fall/winter lineup?</h2><p>Yes, we are working on a sleek and functional cookbook holder that will make following recipes in the kitchen a breeze.</p><h2>4. Are there any plans for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker?</h2><p>We understand the need for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker and are currently working on developing one for our fall/winter collection.</p><h2>5. Are there any new products you are particularly excited about for the upcoming season?</h2><p>Yes, we have some amazing new products in the works that we can't wait to share with our customers. Stay tuned for our fall/winter launch to see all the exciting new additions to our lineup!</p>

Related to What New Fall/Winter Products Are You Hoping For?

1. What kind of spice rack are you hoping for?

I am hoping for a versatile spice rack that has sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles. It would make cooking and seasoning much more convenient.

2. Will there be any new grater attachments for the fall/winter season?

We are excited to introduce a large grate barrel for our grater that will make grating larger quantities of food easier and faster.

3. Is there a cookbook holder in the works for the fall/winter lineup?

Yes, we are working on a sleek and functional cookbook holder that will make following recipes in the kitchen a breeze.

4. Are there any plans for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker?

We understand the need for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker and are currently working on developing one for our fall/winter collection.

5. Are there any new products you are particularly excited about for the upcoming season?

Yes, we have some amazing new products in the works that we can't wait to share with our customers. Stay tuned for our fall/winter launch to see all the exciting new additions to our lineup!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KitchenSmellzSmokey
Replies