• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spring/Summer Products Are You Hoping For?

In summary, Pampered Chef will be releasing a variety of new products for the Spring/Summer season, including an outdoor grilling set, colorful silicone baking mats, and a citrus juicer. There will also be several new kitchen gadgets and tools, such as a herb stripper, avocado slicer, and collapsible colander. Additionally, there will be new seasonal recipes and a cookbook specifically for summer grilling. For outdoor entertaining, there will be a variety of products such as a new outdoor grilling set and colorful melamine serving platters and bowls. Keep an eye out for promotions and discounts on these new products.
raebates
Staff member
I can't believe no one's started one of these yet.

I would really like to see a spice rack of some kind. It would be great if it had sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles.

I would like to see a large grate barrel for the grater.

I would love a cookbook holder.

I'd like to see a smaller version of the DCB.

This would be great for any kitchen that is limited on space. I think it would be nice to have a set of colored measuring cups and spoons. It would also be great if there were containers for pre-measured spices and herbs. I think it would be nice if there were some accessories like a garlic press, meat tenderizer, or butcher block. Finally, I think it would be great if there were some kind of storage system for the pots and pans.

I would also love to see a set of measuring cups and spoons that are magnetic, so they can easily be stored on the side of the refrigerator or a metal cabinet. A silicone baking mat that fits perfectly in a 9x13 baking dish would also be a great addition. I would also love a set of reusable silicone food storage bags. A collapsible colander would be a great space-saving addition to the kitchen. I would also like to see a set of kitchen towels that have a built-in loop for hanging on hooks or handles. A silicone splatter guard that fits over a variety of pot and pan sizes would also be a great addition to the kitchen. Lastly, I would love to see a set of stackable glass food storage containers with leak-proof lids. They would be great for meal prep and storing leftovers.

What new products are coming out for the Spring/Summer season?

We are excited to announce that we will be releasing a variety of new products for the Spring/Summer season! Some of the items we are most looking forward to include our new outdoor grilling set, colorful silicone baking mats, and a citrus juicer.

Are there any new kitchen gadgets or tools being released?

Yes, we have several new gadgets and tools coming out for the Spring/Summer season. Some of the highlights include a herb stripper, avocado slicer, and a collapsible colander.

Will there be any new seasonal recipes or cookbooks?

Absolutely! We are constantly updating our recipe collection and will have some delicious new recipes featuring seasonal ingredients. We will also be releasing a new cookbook specifically for summer grilling recipes.

Are there any new products specifically for outdoor entertaining?

Yes, we have a variety of products perfect for outdoor entertaining. Our new outdoor grilling set includes utensils, skewers, and a grill brush. We also have a line of colorful melamine serving platters and bowls perfect for summer parties.

Will there be any sales or promotions for the new Spring/Summer products?

We often have promotions and discounts for our new products, so be sure to keep an eye out for any upcoming sales. You can also check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci