• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Fall/Winter Products Are You Hoping For?

In summary, a regular sized pie plate, a smaller version of the DCB, a tea kettle (maybe in dots?), a cookbook holder, and a lazy susan type thing to put on the table to hold the Grinder set, butter dish, etc. would all be great additions to the spice rack.
I cannot believe, after reading all of these, that no one has mentioned it yet....how about lids for the Simple Additions??!!

I would also love to see the outdoor party plates re-done, so that they are microwaveable, tho that would likely be a spring/summer thing.

Canisters would be nice, as well as some sort of a spice rack, but I really don't know that we'll see that, as it seems like we are only getting stuff that has a "Pampered Chef twist" on it; that is, something to make it an "exclusive", gotta have it thing....

I would love to see a cookbook specifically for the Deep Covered Baker, and another one for the Torte pans. Personally, I want to see a cookbook, made up of "Consultant Favorites"; that is, favorite demo recipes for the last 30 years!!

OK, now....anybody got an idea for the fall "theme shows"? I would love to see a "Southern Cookin' ", personally!

Paula R. Lewis said:
I cannot believe, after reading all of these, that no one has mentioned it yet....how about lids for the Simple Additions??!!

I would also love to see the outdoor party plates re-done, so that they are microwaveable, tho that would likely be a spring/summer thing.

Canisters would be nice, as well as some sort of a spice rack, but I really don't know that we'll see that, as it seems like we are only getting stuff that has a "Pampered Chef twist" on it; that is, something to make it an "exclusive", gotta have it thing....

I would love to see a cookbook specifically for the Deep Covered Baker, and another one for the Torte pans. Personally, I want to see a cookbook, made up of "Consultant Favorites"; that is, favorite demo recipes for the last 30 years!!

OK, now....anybody got an idea for the fall "theme shows"? I would love to see a "Southern Cookin' ", personally!

Anything but Mexican. I LOVE Mexican food and I LOVE many of our Mexican-style recipes but enough is enough! We need other types of recipes too.

So how about a "chicken" theme, or "beef", with all sorts of casseroles?

I like the idea of the dcb carrier, it would make it easier to transport to shows as well. I have broke mine going into a show before. it worked out but now I get nervous taking places because I love it so much.

The dcb cookbook would be a great idea. Hopefully the dcb become back available to every sooner than we think. A smaller one would be great too.
I wish they would make a more afforable coffee carafe like the old one I dont know how many people have asked me for that but dont want to pay 64 dollars for it.
And maybe bring back the Coffe they used to have I loved it. It was so yummy!!

BethCooks4U said:
Anything but Mexican. I LOVE Mexican food and I LOVE many of our Mexican-style recipes but enough is enough! We need other types of recipes too.

Totally AGREE! Mexican has been the theme plenty long enough.

I'd like a Soups & Stews theme for the Winter.

I'd also like a Greek theme, but I'm just dreaming with that one.

Love all of those things......but I have to admit I would love some of the Dots Glasses in a plastic version. I live in Florida and would love to be able to sell them for using outside at the pool. Would be a big hit. We cant take them out on our pool deck because of the glass, and I think that all of them are so great looking they would be a big seller for outdoor wear if they only came in PLASTIC.:love:

Love the idea of a spice rack, cookbook stand, cover for cake pedestal, new rotary blades for grater, and Different Sizes on Spices and Rubs..... Cant wait to see.

Now if only I can get enough sales to hit 1500 dollars:grumpy:

Anything that is made of bamboo... I so love the bamboo products!!

I am hoping for silverware and a scale.

Silverware .... nooooo! Not if it is tacky with handles on the ends, like the serving tools! I HATE flatware that isn't 100 percent metal!

esavvymom said:
AMEN to that! And not as much focus on the MICROWAVE cooking! (1) It's not really that healthy for you, and (2) alot of my customers just aren't all "in to that" (me included). It's nice EVERY now and THEN, but so many of the recipes seem focused on 29 minutes, etc. Ok..if Rachael can do all of her cooking in 30 minutes WITHOUT a microwave, and it's 3-4 courses, why can't we come up with some? At the very least, give us both versions- a Microwave version and a 'traditional oven/stove' version for the recipes.

baychef said:
I think with today's lifestyle, the microwave is the perfect way to go. People will by some boxed stuff and throw it in the microwave and call that dinner. We need to keep as much microwave items as we can.

I think there are plenty of customers on both sides of this question--my sister and I are on opposite sides--so I agree that it would be great to have 2 versions--give oven and microwave cooking times, for instance.
Me, I'm a microwave/stovetop girl, but I like the stovetop as much as the micro.
I love the idea of soups and stews as a theme--or soups and winter salads. (what is a winter salad? I don't know, it just came out of my keyboard, lol)

I would love a DCB carrier, I have always taken casseroles for potlucks and stuff.

Potato ricer. I know we're supposed to use the cookie press, but compared to a ricer, what a hassle.
Marghi

Nep2nfly said:
+++Mini-serving spatula made with a non-scratch material. My customers asked for this as well (after they scratched one of their pans with their favorite little tool). I get so many requests for this tool, it's funny.
Definitely a Nylon Mini Serving spatula - for those non-stick pans

Di_Can_Cook said:
Silverware .... nooooo! Not if it is tacky with handles on the ends, like the serving tools! I HATE flatware that isn't 100 percent metal!

That is exactly why I'm hoping PC would come out with silverware, because I don't think they'd do tacky, and would most likely be all metal. I have the tacky, plastic-handled kind now, and they're (unsurprisingly) falling apart. My next set will be more durable, and hopefully PC.

I thought the PC BBQ Skewers were probably silly-looking, until I saw them in person. They're amazing, and I'm sure PC would do the same with flatware.

I would love to see a mini floral cupcake pan - 24 bite size cupcakes instead of the 12 large cupcakes.

And a cherry pitter.

We had a cherry pitter. I doubt they'll bring that back.

raebates said:
We had a cherry pitter. I doubt they'll bring that back.

They've already brought it back at least once that I can remember.....so yes, I doubt that they'll bring it back again.

I would like to see a silicone sleeve to go over the cookware handles after they come out of the oven. (I have one made by Farberware--ooops!). It's too easy to grab the handle of the fry pan and get burned.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I would like to see a silicone sleeve to go over the cookware handles after they come out of the oven. (I have one made by Farberware--ooops!). It's too easy to grab the handle of the fry pan and get burned.

Yes, yes, yes!!
I had one that was quilted like a hot mat, I would just slip it over the handle. I tend to burn myself a lot, but when you pick up a heavy hot pan just out of the oven, the weight and your grip really intensify your injury. (I wish I didn't know this)

I think this is a great idea and would really improve people's cooking experience.

Marghi

I really wish Pampered Chef would get into storage solutions, like (dare I say)Tupperware containers. I'm sure we could do better, don't you think? ;0)

Kelly8 said:
I really wish Pampered Chef would get into storage solutions, like (dare I say)Tupperware containers. I'm sure we could do better, don't you think? ;0)

I wish they'd do more glass storage. I don't use TW - and I've been trying to get rid of as much plastic storage as I can. I LOVE the prep bowls (both sizes) for storage!

I use Glass-lock for food storage also. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029U57RA/?tag=pfamazon01-20

I'd love a cover for the cake stand (since the holidays are coming) and storage containers! I had these plastic containers on the market now other than the stain shield Rubbermaid ones. I'd love some different sizes of glass or quality plastic (if necessary) storage containers

ChefBeckyD said:
I wish they'd do more glass storage. I don't use TW - and I've been trying to get rid of as much plastic storage as I can. I LOVE the prep bowls (both sizes) for storage!

I use Glass-lock for food storage also. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029U57RA/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Becky, I think this is a great idea, as more and more people are looking to glass for storage and especially for the microwave.
marghi

Cover for grill pan (I use my square flat griddle pan as a lid!), DCB cookbook, Smaller DCB for smaller microwaves and campers, Clear Cake Dome (haven' sold any - and that is why); spice rack is real good idea too, flexible cutting boards.

ChipLines said:
Cover for grill pan (I use my square flat griddle pan as a lid!), DCB cookbook, Smaller DCB for smaller microwaves and campers, Clear Cake Dome (haven' sold any - and that is why); spice rack is real good idea too, flexible cutting boards.

YES! I don't use my pan as much because of the splatter...even with the press on it makes a mess.

I wish the 2 cup prep bowls had microwavable lids like (dare I say it too?) tupperware. I prefer to take my food to work in glass and would get those for this purpose if I could nuke the lids too.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I wish the 2 cup prep bowls had microwavable lids like (dare I say it too?) tupperware. I prefer to take my food to work in glass and would get those for this purpose if I could nuke the lids too.

I just cover the bowl with a napkin or small paper plate. Works great!

ChipLines said:

The splatter screen makes a great cover for the grill pan.

Bring back the digital candy thermometer!! I use my moms to make LOTS of fudge every Christmas and she uses it to make even more fudge... We'll need a new one soon! LOL!

The silverware is a great idea. I could see it being metal with dots.. not colored dots, but shaded dots so that it could still be classy.

And I agree w/ so many of the above wishes: Small DCB, bigger rubs, canisters.....

omg I would love a digital candy thermometer....I never knew there was such a thing. it would rock my world!!!Now- off to the craft store...II gave up making candy a long time ago because I hated the thermometers. All my other ones are digital, never occurred to me to look for a candy thermometer. Even if it's not PC....wow, thanks for this postMarghi

Cake stand cover -- big enough to cover a skillet cake, flatware -- all metal, dots juice glasses, butter dish, tea pot, tea kettle, cookbook holder, a seasoned salt, poultry/rotissarie seasoning, maybe dots towels and dots microfiber. Make the honey vanilla sprinkle a part of the regular product line. How about dots place mats, napkins, oven mitt, apron . . .

anything chillzanne-ish

Speaking of the cake platter, we need a cover, but imagine if they would use different colors or shaped plattters to interchange with the existing platter stand.

what about the cake tester and a better instant digital thermometer (and yes i'm asked about the candy one all the time).

i think another cool n serve tray will be launched - lol and a new season's best.

Oh and please redesign the cheese grater - i love the big grator, but hate the snap in handle. I've had several times where the guests will turn it and pop the handle off the cylander. If they could make the new one like the old one but with a bigger handle, i'd be grinning!

These are great ideas, I would like to see some of the same items:

dot teapot or some other dot pieces *I love the dots* :)
small DCB
spice rack
bamboo napkin rings
cookbook holder
DCB cookbook
cake stand cover

Malinda Klein said:
Oh and please redesign the cheese grater - i love the big grator, but hate the snap in handle. I've had several times where the guests will turn it and pop the handle off the cylander. If they could make the new one like the old one but with a bigger handle, i'd be grinning!

Several of the ones ordered have had the tabs snap off when customers receive them.

tys1031 said:
I'd love a cover for the cake stand (since the holidays are coming) and storage containers! I had these plastic containers on the market now other than the stain shield Rubbermaid ones. I'd love some different sizes of glass or quality plastic (if necessary) storage containers

I agree! A cake dome for the Cake stand!

I would like to see dots in tumblers, 9x13 metal cake pan, a spice tote/rack. I would also like the sauces to come in "tester sizes" for consultants -- You can pass around the spices to let customers smell them but no the sauces unless you open them and then you have a limited time to use them.

I would love to see a Dutch oven added to our cookware.

I'd love to see mini-versions of our springform pans. I love the glass bottom on our pan.

pampchefsarah said:
Silverware! I'm in desperate need of a new set, but am actually waiting until NC to see if they'll be offered, before I go out and buy some. What do you think are the chances?

I would love this!!

I would love to see;
mango pitter
9X13 pan with a lid
small square Cranberry bowls to complete the set (not every day is a dots day!)
a dome that is secure for the cake standing
some way to carry totes, pies, etc. to events
plastic or some kid-friendly dots glasses
a kitchen scale would be great also

Kenzie09 said:
a customer suggested a PC canister set, thats easy to get the stuff out

I've requested this at the last 2 conferences. Still waiting.....

I've had several customers ask about the stone holders. The wooden racks that we had a few years ago. Most people don't have a lot of room to store them and would use them more often if they had a way to keep them out.

I like the cookbook stand idea and the smaller DCB. I have had several singles ask me about that and I just usually suggest the mini baker, but it has no lid. maybe some lids for the other bakers would be a good idea....one for the mini, the rectangular and the square. I ordered the one for the deep dish baker from the outlet but I've used it more as a splatter cover for items in the microwave. It works beautifully for that in case anyone is interested!

I was thinking this morning about the holiday platters. We've had Christmas trees, and Snowmen. Think we'll have Snowflakes this year? If so, I hope they're either white or frosted glass - do NOT want to see them coordinate with the Dots!

I think it would be neat, since it's the 30th anniversary that they bring back some of their items from the past. With a little update or twist... The toast tongs, oh my goodness if I got a nickel for everytime someone has asked me if we still sell them... =)

I love the spice rack idea and the cookbook holder. I also would like a one or two cup glass batter bowl. Great idea.

I just hope no more dots...I hate the dots!

I love the dots, but I can't say I'm looking for lots more.

I like the dots too and can only thing of one thing missing and that is a juice glass thing. I too think a snowflake plate would be wonderful to round out the rest. Now as for some old products, I would totally love to see the hamburger press come back. I had one from 1996 but it broke and was awesome. So much better than the TW one. That one stinks as when you pull out the burger, it sticks and breaks and you gotta stop all over again.

Mini Muffin Stoneware....I've had this asked for SO many times. I love the idea of the silverware being all metal and having the dots etched in it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

<h2>1. What kind of spice rack are you hoping for?</h2><p>I am hoping for a versatile spice rack that has sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles. It would make cooking and seasoning much more convenient.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new grater attachments for the fall/winter season?</h2><p>We are excited to introduce a large grate barrel for our grater that will make grating larger quantities of food easier and faster.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook holder in the works for the fall/winter lineup?</h2><p>Yes, we are working on a sleek and functional cookbook holder that will make following recipes in the kitchen a breeze.</p><h2>4. Are there any plans for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker?</h2><p>We understand the need for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker and are currently working on developing one for our fall/winter collection.</p><h2>5. Are there any new products you are particularly excited about for the upcoming season?</h2><p>Yes, we have some amazing new products in the works that we can't wait to share with our customers. Stay tuned for our fall/winter launch to see all the exciting new additions to our lineup!</p>

1. What kind of spice rack are you hoping for?

I am hoping for a versatile spice rack that has sections for spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles. It would make cooking and seasoning much more convenient.

2. Will there be any new grater attachments for the fall/winter season?

We are excited to introduce a large grate barrel for our grater that will make grating larger quantities of food easier and faster.

3. Is there a cookbook holder in the works for the fall/winter lineup?

Yes, we are working on a sleek and functional cookbook holder that will make following recipes in the kitchen a breeze.

4. Are there any plans for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker?

We understand the need for a smaller version of the Deep Covered Baker and are currently working on developing one for our fall/winter collection.

5. Are there any new products you are particularly excited about for the upcoming season?

Yes, we have some amazing new products in the works that we can't wait to share with our customers. Stay tuned for our fall/winter launch to see all the exciting new additions to our lineup!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KitchenSmellzSmokey
Replies