• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conversely, What Products Would You *Like* to See Retired?

In summary, our product line is constantly evolving and we do not have a set schedule for retiring products. Once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase, but we are always introducing new and innovative products. Our decision to retire a product is based on customer feedback, sales data, and market trends. Customers can also suggest products for retirement and we value their opinions.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Which products do you think deserve retirement?

The new white dishes, the frosted dots, the cranberry color

chefa said:
The new white dishes, the frosted dots, the cranberry color

If they drop those things I pray they don't replace them. How many different dishes, glasses do we need. They won't though. I expect they will be adding more pieces of the white dishes...

The meat thermometer--I love our meat thermometer, except when it comes apart--I've had guests return several--then my own broke--I held the top and wiped down the want to the bottom and it pulled right out with all the wires--just like my customer's do. Unfortunately, it was past the warranty period. So, I would like it just redesigned or fastened together better.I love the frosted glasses, and was never big on the dots colored ones.

I am pretty new to this all but I got to be honest with you the Kitchen Spritzer gets to me at times. The concept is great, use my own oil even change it up a bit with spices. But man it does not spritz long enough, then let the air out, then pump it again...:balloon:

Carmen

The dry erase board, the mole rub, bbq jumbo turner, I'd like to see the outdoor tumblers made round/normal, the grapefruit knife (bring back the old one with the double knife side!), mini scoop and measure, tie its, bamboo note holder, spin on salads cookbook

1. What products are currently being retired?

As of now, there are no specific products that are being retired. Our product line is constantly evolving and we are always looking for ways to improve and update our products.

2. How often do you retire products?

We do not have a set schedule for retiring products. It all depends on the demand and popularity of certain products, as well as any new technology or advancements in the market that may make a product obsolete.

3. Can I still purchase retired products?

Unfortunately, once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, we are always introducing new and innovative products to meet our customers' needs.

4. How do you decide which products to retire?

Our decision to retire a product is based on a variety of factors, including customer feedback, sales data, and market trends. We want to ensure that we are offering the best and most relevant products to our customers.

5. Can I suggest a product for retirement?

Absolutely! We value our customers' opinions and suggestions. If you have a product that you think should be retired, please reach out to our customer service team and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SummerG