• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spring Products Do You Hope to See? Share Your Ideas!

In summary, Trish would like to see new pieces of silicone bakeware, flatware, a hanging pot rack, a donut shaped stone to make round cakes, a flour sifter, and glassware.
I would love to see some plates. But as stone wear

I have had people ask me for a "dust cover" for the TTA and also a knife block that would accomodate the sharpenening cases. I would like to see the new SA with medium and large squares/bowls.
Valky
PS Carolyn, how's your nail coming along?

What I'd use...
chefann said:
Grilling pan - looks like a squared off stir-fry pan, but has holes in it; used for grilling veggies and small things on a BBQ grill

is my Roasting Pan. I have a large gas grill and the Roasting Pan fit perfectly with the warming rack removed!! I haven't done this yet, but I used it to make Chili on my grill when my electric went out for 11 hours a few weeks ago. I had promised the active chapter of my sorority that I'd make Chili one night during their Haunted Trail and I did not want to disappoint them. It worked wonders. MY DH said it was the best ever.

Last edited:
I would like a low-carb cookbook.
I have customers asking for a 3 qt Batter Bowl-- my cousin would KILL for one!
Chocolate molds
More pantry items, like a good Hot Cocoa mix, made with real quality dark chocolate (like Jacques Torres does his).
Mini spatula w/a pink handle for HWC!
Rosemary Lemon counter spray (similar to Williams Sonoma)
SA spreaders (tiles would look so cute!)
SA regular sized cups & saucers

I know that PC doesn't do anything electric, but I've been asked numerous times about a Slow Cooker cookbook.

I'd love another kind of Busy Mom's cookbook or All the Best. Or maybe a cookbook full of 5 ingredient meals or something like that. I'd also love pink scrapers for HWC--those would really sell! I would also like for them to bring back some kind of serving utensils since they took off the stainless serving fork & spoon. I don't like using the bamboo spatulas for salad.

KimmyDarling said:
I would like a low-carb cookbook.
I have customers asking for a 3 qt Batter Bowl-- my cousin would KILL for one!
Chocolate molds
More pantry items, like a good Hot Cocoa mix, made with real quality dark chocolate (like Jacques Torres does his).
Mini spatula w/a pink handle for HWC!
Rosemary Lemon counter spray (similar to Williams Sonoma)
SA spreaders (tiles would look so cute!)
SA regular sized cups & saucers

Definatley...the Pink mini Spatulas
There is also a cookbook from the 15th year anniversary Food,Family & Friends...I have used this book many times!!

Today was my day to bring breakfast to my networking group.

I made a variety of breakfast casseroles in my stones. As I was packing them up I kept thinking... some snap on lids would be great. Sure you can freeze and store in the stones, but you have to cover your food somehow.

Ditto about lids for the SA..I used them for another take along meal thing and that thought screamed in my head.

For us consultants... I would love some other aprons.. something seasonal. I have the patriotic one from a while back, but how about a Christmas one, or a spring one, or (and how cool would this be) a Halloween one.

I was thinking that a SA vase would be gorgeous, too! It would be a perfect entertaining piece! I think the pink scrapers would really sell too.

I'd like to see some better cases for the forged cutlery, because those plastic ones just slide right off! Maybe nice leather ones, with a strap...

I'm really hoping another deep covered baker is coming out, because I didn't earn one in June, and I am working toward level 2 this month! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I sell almost no entertaining pieces so I hope they don't bring more of those out. In my area the tools seem to sell the best. I would love to see:
A new veggie peeler, I think the one we have now looks cheap
Kitchen shears that actually open up wide enough to cut up a chicken with
More open stock cookware
A pasta machine
A plastic knife for herbs and lettuce
A kitchen torch
Pie weights or pie vent
Tea infuser
Splatter screens for the skillets

These are all things that other kitchen stores carry that I think would sell well. I also love the idea of the garlic keeper, the butter bell, and new handles on the batter bowls (it would be nice if they were silicone padded)!

PamperChefCarol said:
I made a variety of breakfast casseroles in my stones. As I was packing them up I kept thinking... some snap on lids would be great. Sure you can freeze and store in the stones, but you have to cover your food somehow.

They had lids for the Rectangular Baker and DDB, but they were JUST discontinued. I liked them - made a great set with the stone, lid and carrier.

I thought about buying the lids before they were discontinued, but I think that they must be coming out with some redesigned ones in spring! *I hope!

Yeah my mom hasn't bought stoneware because of the no lid situation. She makes tons of cakes and cassaroles for church and want's something w/ a lid that fits! What I don't like is in the catalog in the picture of the stoneware tote it still shows the lid.

I would LOVE a kitchen torch!!!!!
I am telling you that has been on my christmas list for years and I never get one!
Also, the Butter bell sounds awesome and I am a big fan of pure butter, I don't like that spreadable crap with oils in it!
Especially if we call it european...it sounds so chi-chi.
The scrapers in pink would be brilliant, I love the HWC campaign but it was hard to get behind the stencils, ick. The cups and squares I think were best.
Also, simple additions sugar bowl and creamer on a small woven tray with a simple additions insert.
Like a mini of the entertaining set with woven. But with cute chubby SA sugar bowl and creamer, and a matching spoon for the sugar.
I mean we have the coffee cups and the carafe, now we need the sugar & cream please!!!!
:eek: :D :eek:

My friends have been asking for more woven selections- for the square baker, deep dish baker and oval baker. My best friend is a longaburger nut, but now she raves over the woven selections.

I might sound dumb but what is a kitchen torch??

It's like a little blow torch.....used to make creme brulee', etc...
HTH

I'd love to see electronic appliences like a rotisserie, or a Meat Slicer, but I am dreaming big

I would love some new PC flatware and a pot rack! A cannister set would be great too! I didn't like the cover for the stoneware. It never stayed on.

Splatter shield, I get asked about that a lot. I would so use a brushed stainless TTA. How about an SA Banana hook, stainless with the white ceramic base? And I agree on the pink Mini Spatula and Scraper, make it a set for HWC.

a vegitarian cookbook.. husband's one and it's a pain :)
hwc pink quikut knife and scrapers
executive/pro wok
lid's revamped for stonware..one for everything :)
bigger creative cutters.. cookie one's
thinner bamboo spatula's .. they are to think to really use as spatula's to me

you're not stupid,
DZmom said:
OK, maybe I'm stupid,:confused: but what in the world is a butter bell and could you explain the donut stone a little better. I'm just picturing the fluted stone.

Sorry
I don't know what those are either!!! unless we're both stupid!! LOL

Re:
chefann said:
They had lids for the Rectangular Baker and DDB, but they were JUST discontinued. I liked them - made a great set with the stone, lid and carrier.

I second your ideas :)

LIked others too, like Big items, such as rotissere SP> etc.

I *LOVE* my kitchen torch!

dannyzmom said:
A mango pitter
a brushed stainless tool turnabout
a hanging pot rack
more open stock cookware pieces
the old oven mitts that we all miss so much
a knife block
a mortar & pestle
a butter bell
a donut shaped stone to make round cakes in

here here Dannyzmom!! I am with you about bringing back the old oven mitts.. I HATE those silicone ones!!

I had a customer ask if we would ever be getting appliances!! She was looking for a nice mixer!! personally I'm saving towards my Kitchen AID I want soooo bad!

:rolleyes:

I'm looking for:
a mango pitter
a double wide spoon rest
an insert to the Basil oil so it doesn't drip all over!

more open stock cookware
a cloth potholder
a smaller bowl in the stainless steel set
a new item in the kids cooking area

I want a BIGGER kitchen so that I can put all the stuff I have now someplace!!! Oh wait, they just gave one of those away and I didn't win!!! BOO HOO!!

ChefAggi said:
I had a customer ask if we would ever be getting appliances!! She was looking for a nice mixer!! personally I'm saving towards my Kitchen AID I want soooo bad!

OH I SO WANT A KITCHEN AID!!!!

Last edited:
DZmom said:
I want a BIGGER kitchen so that I can put all the stuff I have now someplace!!! Oh wait, they just gave one of those away and I didn't win!!! BOO HOO!!

Check out the reconditioned Kitchen Aid mixers at amazon.com. I've had one for two years now and my mom has one too. She uses hers all the time and loves it! We don't use ours as often but it is truly a joy to work with.

I like the looks of Tupperware's Spoon Rest because it also has a spot to hold your lid from your pot. If PC could improve on that and bring it out, I would jump on it!

Tool Abouts in colors
Heart shaped stone
Stainless Cookware in additon to our non-stick
Oven Mitts
Salt and Pepper Shakers - Creamer - Asccesories for SA

DZmom said:

Here's a product tip you can share for your customers who DO have Kitchen Aid mixers. This works with the "Home" version, in which the mixer head moves up and down, not the bowl. Replacement bowls are about $55 for that thing, and they don't come with lids. The 4 and 6 quart bowls from the Stainless Mixing Bowl set will sit in the bowl spot and allow you to make lots more goodies. This is really handy when you're making something that requires 2 bowls. Plus, ours come with lids!

GREAT tip!! I love my Kitchen Aid.

chefann said:
Specialty cookbooks/cards: low fat, vegetarian, diabetic

I'm thinking of doing some "kosher/halal versions" of the cookbooks - a meat one, a dairy one, and a pareve (sorta vegan but could include fish)/allergy one. I keep getting distracted with other things though. I was going to send the ideas to the PC kitchen when done.

advertising break: The PC kitchen sent me 3 recipes for the cooking club idea so I need to update the cooking club booklet. We are still way short on recipes for that as we wanted between 12 & 24 recipes - 2 would be done a month. We were working on "make & take & freeze" recipes. If anyone has any ideas they could post them at http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=11965 . /end advertising break

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

chefann said:
The 4 and 6 quart bowls from the Stainless Mixing Bowl set will sit in the bowl spot and allow you to make lots more goodies. This is really handy when you're making something that requires 2 bowls. Plus, ours come with lids!

That is great to know. I love my kitchen aid although I have not used it much lately.

Could someone tell me why you would want Stainless Steel cookware? I love our non-stick cookware and do not think I would want to go back to using cookware that has to soak or where my food was sticking all the time. So why would someone prefer or need Stainless Steel?

Please educate me.

chefann said:

those lids didn't fit my stuff tightly. I have the DDB one and it doesn't stay on at all.

Need something with a tight fit if you want to freeze or take with you.

Koolotus said:
I would LOVE a kitchen torch!!!!!
I am telling you that has been on my christmas list for years and I never get one!
Also, the Butter bell sounds awesome and I am a big fan of pure butter, I don't like that spreadable crap with oils in it!
Especially if we call it european...it sounds so chi-chi.
The scrapers in pink would be brilliant, I love the HWC campaign but it was hard to get behind the stencils, ick. The cups and squares I think were best.
Also, simple additions sugar bowl and creamer on a small woven tray with a simple additions insert.
Like a mini of the entertaining set with woven. But with cute chubby SA sugar bowl and creamer, and a matching spoon for the sugar.
I mean we have the coffee cups and the carafe, now we need the sugar & cream please!!!!
:eek: :D :eek:

you want a torch... I have one of that came from Williams & Sonoma... doesn't work well at all. When I make creme brulee, I just go out to the garage and use my husbands. I would say, go to Lowe's or Home Depot and just buy a propane torch. Cheaper than a kitchen one and works better.

SusanBP0129 said:
I have had requests for a Salad Spinner as well.
Yep, I get this request more than anything else!! I've emailed inthe suggestion and I've written it on the new product suggestion poster at National Conference. I really think unless there's a way they can make it even better than the ones out there, they probably won't do it. I'm not sure how you can make a salad spinner with extra features because there's not much too it! I'd love to see one though.:)

chefann said:
Here's a product tip you can share for your customers who DO have Kitchen Aid mixers. This works with the "Home" version, in which the mixer head moves up and down, not the bowl. Replacement bowls are about $55 for that thing, and they don't come with lids. The 4 and 6 quart bowls from the Stainless Mixing Bowl set will sit in the bowl spot and allow you to make lots more goodies. This is really handy when you're making something that requires 2 bowls. Plus, ours come with lids!

The Test Kitchens actually suggest against using them in Kitchen Aids or any other kind of stand mixers. The stand mixers screw in and our bowls don't so someone could be mixing something hot and spill it on themselves. Also, there are Kitchen Aids that have the bowl go up to the beaters. These have very special bowls.

Chef Kearns said:
Could someone tell me why you would want Stainless Steel cookware? I love our non-stick cookware and do not think I would want to go back to using cookware that has to soak or where my food was sticking all the time. So why would someone prefer or need Stainless Steel?

Please educate me.

May pans are currently stainless steel as I'm new to PC. They heat more evenly than many of the cheap nonstick pans out there. For most things they are actually quite easy to clean (cheese is NOT easy). They tend to last a long time. You don't have to worry about scratching them. You don't have to treat them with kid gloves - I bang them around, store stuff in them, etc.

Some people do not like nonstick pans because of the substances used (in cheap ones anyways) like fermeldyhyde (gross in food). I believe our pots are not supposed to have this problem but once someone has in their mind nothing can convince them otherwise.

From a kosher perspective which is probably not relevant to your client but is relevant in my community. Stainless steell pots can be kashered if we mess up in the kitchen. Meaning that if i accidentally cook chicken soup in my diary pot I can "kasher it" (make it fit again). With nonstick if i accidentally cook chicken soup in my diary pot the pot is gone from my kitchen forever and some lucky non-kosher keeping friend gets a great pot.

I want the double boiler back...
Plus, to whoever said that they wanted a plastic knife for lettuce and herbs, isn't the purpose of that to keep the lettuce from turning brown? The Crinkle Cutter works perfectly, is very quick, and the lettuce doesn't discolor.
I would love a stoneware garlic keeper and the butter bell.

I would also like ceramic knives!!! And a great idea would be a folding up knife keeper thingie...like this
http://www.nextag.com/Kershaw-Shun-17-pocket-79659787/prices-html

PC used to have the Nylon Knife and Fork set.... that was great for cutting lettuce and herbs.I still have mine and use for that. I would like to see PC come back out with the old oven mitts. Do not like the silicon ones.

I want one... I have it on my Christmas list! :)

I'd buy one, too!

I really would love a butter keeper. I think Butter Bell is a trademark, but European Butter Keeper sounds high-falutin', so it's OK.

I would like to see the salsa brought back in a 3 pack to go along with the guacamole. I sold lots of the fiesta seasoning mixes. But, I had several customers who only wanted the salsa and an equal number of customers who only wanted the guacamole. They bought and shared with each other. Our salsa mix was awesome!!!

tiffanypatton79 said:
executive/pro wok

We have a Stir Fry Skillet...is that not close enough? I use mine all the time for stir-frys and other wok uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Jasmine
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips