• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Would You Like to See at Conference? :D

In summary, at the upcoming HWC conference, attendees will be able to expect new products in the form of apple wedges, glazed stoneware, cajun rub/seasoning, storage containers with seals, a cake topper, kitchen towels in a different color, glasses, a cookbook holder, collapsible strainer, and utensils to go along with the Kitchen Fork.
ilovpc
Gold Member
So...conference it's only one month away (and still not sure if I can go:()

Anyways, what new products would you like to see at conference? I haven't tought much of it, but maybe:

- New/redesign apple wedger to match the other wedgers
- Glazed stoneware, but in the inside (not sure if they will work the same, but I think they will be beatiful)
- Cajun rub/seasoning
- Storage containers w/lids that fit (would love glass)
- Top for cake pedestal

These is all I can think about for now. How about you? :chef:

I would go for the storage container idea. Square, stackable, with seal-tight lids for freezer, microwave and oven (not the lids of course). I just came home with a ton of leftovers from graduation and if I am going to freeze them, I want them to stack nicely and have the contents easily seen so it's not forgotten.

*Love the cake pedestal topper
*Lid for 9X13 metal pan
*Kitchen towels in another color
*Glasses - maybe stripe pattern, or another pattern
*cookbook holder ( I say this every season, maybe sometime it will happen)
*collapsible strainer (same as collapsible bowls)

I've been wanting clear glass storage containers for a while...
a lid for the cake server
a metal cover for the 9x13 metal cake pan
I love the idea of HWC becoming like RUFTH, have a few items that can change every 6 months
SA dishes in WHITE (no dots - too trendy for me)
pasta inserts for the8 and 12 qt stock pots
stoneware pie plate (NOT deep dish)
bring back the adjustable measuring scoops (some of us love them and hate individual measuring cups)

I would like to see:-a "bowl" insert for the Cool and Serve Square Tray so that you could keep a pasta salad or macaroni salad cold
- a lid for the MFP so that you could make a salsa and then store it in the fridge
- aprons (maybe this is the new RUTH) I have had many many requests for aprons to purchase
- lid for the 9x13 is a great idea
-dome for cake pedestal great as well

I have also previously suggested a cover for the cake pedestal
A smaller stainless/silicone sauce whisk
More utensils to go along with the Kitchen Fork
This is not really a product, but I keep suggesting to Tech Support that they implement PayPal as a payment option on our PWS.

a "bowl" insert for the Cool and Serve Square Tray so that you could keep a pasta salad or macaroni salad cold
- a lid for the MFP so that you could make a salsa and then store it in the fridge

Absolutely! A bowl, shaped like a bowl with the "cold" of the green parts of the cool and serve and then, the bowl to fit in that, for the salad. I just finished a grad party and would have LOVED that! I had my veggie dip sitting on ice. It ended up a mess. I would love a bowl in a cold bowl for salads, etc.

I agree with the lid for the MFP too. It's such a pretty bowl, why not just use it? And, it would be great for leftovers, if there were a lid. What leftovers? To make it ahead of time and put on a lid? Great idea! We need a lid! ;)

I was a little surprised they didn't come out with more Cool N Serve stuff for the summer. Doubt they will do that for the fall.

I want my cookbook stand finally!!

ejleinenbach said:
I would like to see:

-a "bowl" insert for the Cool and Serve Square Tray so that you could keep a pasta salad or macaroni salad cold
- aprons (maybe this is the new RUTH) I have had many many requests for aprons to purchase
- lid for the 9x13 is a great idea
-dome for cake pedestal great as well

Well, I doubt the RUFTH product is an apron as they are doing a new consultant apron in the fall (we earn it with 2 July shows).

I would also like several of the things mentioned on this thread: cake pedestal lid, MFP lid.

Also, a pot holder that you just put your fingers in. (it's a small circle with a place to put the fingers in each end) I have one that I found and it's perfect with the DCB lid.

I would love to see:

A dome for the cake pedestal
Lid for the grill pan (have had many requests)
Another product in the Cool & Serve style
Lid for the 9X13 bakeware pan.
Bring the pizza crust back!

Maybe we'll get Christmas in July with our wish lists!

ChefBevShu said:
I would love to see:

A dome for the cake pedestal
Lid for the grill pan (have had many requests)
Another product in the Cool & Serve style
Lid for the 9bakeware pan.
Bring the pizza crust back!

X13 Maybe we'll get Christmas in July with our wish lists!

Yes!! The Pizza Crust!! Also, I love the Good Company Tea! I still get tons of requests for the Lemon/Rosemary Hand Soap, too!
I would also love to see Drink Mixes - can you say Margarita (or Sangria) Time! :)

- A dutch oven that goes from the stove to the oven
- an ice shaver (would go well with the entertaining items and be fun for kids)
- good quality cheese cloth
- update the knife block so that the knives go in horizontally
- bamboo ladle and other larger serving spoons
- food mill
- flour sifter

I would love a cake tester
a pot holder that slides over the pan handles (kind of like you see on sizzling fajita pans served in a Mexican restaurant)
a cleaning tool for the food chopper
a mortar and pestle set
a lid for the MFP (perhaps make it so that it will snap on the bottom of the base)
a potato peeler that peels in both directions
a garnishing tool set

Brenda.the.chef said:
I would love

a potato peeler that peels in both directions

Our vegetable peeler does peel in both directions! That's one of the things I love about it!

I love the idea of storage containers, an MFP lid, a cookbook stand. I'd also like to see a lid for the roasting pan.

Oh, also - I'd like to see our cookbooks available in Ebook form (kindle, nook, ipad, etc)

I'd like to see a lid for the MFP..

I would like to see some dots glasses in NON BREAKABLE form....
and a 6 quart pot for both executive and Stainless!

mountainmama74 said:
Our vegetable peeler does peel in both directions! That's one of the things I love about it!

I love the idea of storage containers, an MFP lid, a cookbook stand. I'd also like to see a lid for the roasting pan.

I must have a defect then! Mine only peels in one direction. I hate it! lol

Brenda, it should, you should get a replacement!

Hamburger press like Tupperware has
Plastic dots ware (including cups)

LOVE the Cool n Serve Bowl idea!

More pantry/food items to compete with Tastefully Simple! (like the Drink Mixes or even diff sauces, dip mixes and items like Almond Pound Cake)

more pantry items, another cookbook for the DCB, cookbook for the MFP

a stoneware mini muffin pan!

yes! oh please, oh please, oh please! i burn everything i put in the metal mini muffin pan - i NEED this!!!

and a silver cookbook stand that will match our simple additions line!

Mesquite Rub, a cheese holder for the coarse grater (like the one on the fine grater), lid for the mfp, a microwave safe attachable handle for the dcb (make it easier and safer to lift), lid for the cake pedestal, an herb cutter, the collapsible picnic basket!

pchockeymom said:
Mesquite Rub, a cheese holder for the coarse grater (like the one on the fine grater), lid for the mfp, a microwave safe attachable handle for the dcb (make it easier and safer to lift), lid for the cake pedestal, an herb cutter, the collapsible picnic basket!

The one for the fine grater fits the coarse grater too. Probably why the coarse grater doesn't have one, because you can use the same one for both. ;)

And the holder is available in the parts list for $5.

Cookie sized cookie cutters!

ChefBeckyD said:
The one for the fine grater fits the coarse grater too. Probably why the coarse grater doesn't have one, because you can use the same one for both. ;)

BUT, they say it's "Not recommended" to use the fine grater holder on the coarse grater so if the customer buys both to use the thing interchangibly I guess they feel it's not going to hold up.

I haven't read through the list of "hopes and dreams", but I did notice in today's Newswire that they listed the values of the SAT Prize levels. Top level is $800 worth of product!!! WOW! That's alot of stuff. SO either a lot of products added, or there are some high-dollar products coming out! (hopefully not TOO high..since folks are penny-pinching). Can't wait though. :DOk- thought of a couple of things, mostly related:
LIDS for things like the cake pan and the square metal pan, the cake pedastal, and a carrier or something for our bamboo platters/bowls. It really stinks to have these beautiful pieces but no way to transport them to an event! (Was going to make a birthday cake in the 9x13 pan my mom has, but no lid! So I had to use her crappy old one that did have a lid.)

esavvymom said:
I haven't read through the list of "hopes and dreams", but I did notice in today's Newswire that they listed the values of the SAT Prize levels. Top level is $800 worth of product!!! WOW! That's alot of stuff. SO either a lot of products added, or there are some high-dollar products coming out! (hopefully not TOO high..since folks are penny-pinching). Can't wait though. :D

Ok- thought of a couple of things, mostly related:
LIDS for things like the cake pan and the square metal pan, the cake pedastal, and a carrier or something for our bamboo platters/bowls. It really stinks to have these beautiful pieces but no way to transport them to an event! (Was going to make a birthday cake in the 9x13 pan mymom has, but no lid! So I had to use her crappy old one that did have a lid.)

aluminum foil works as a lid.

BethCooks4U said:
aluminum foil works as a lid.

But the icing sticks to it. :(
We could have iced it there, but didn't want the hassle.

I just noticed the $800 product value too! Whoa!! Cookware? Lots of new stoneware? I can't wait to see what it all is!

HOw exciting!! I am aiming for the $6000 level. NOw I really want it! :)

The $800.00 value really surprised me also...I am only hoping it is not a bunch of redesigned products. Maybe it will be a new line of dishes - dont forget it will also include the Holiday Entertaining pieces. That sure motivated me to do all I can to reach at least $3000;)

I'd love there to be some kind of snap on lid for the stoneware 9x13 and the metal one. Plastic wrap and foil don't stay on well, especially to the stone. The lid needs to be raised though, to allow a little room at the top of the pan so the lid doesn't touch the food.Definitely a lid for the pedestal, but not a too fancy one/fragile. It needs to be able to work for covering and protecting the cake during transport.I'd really like an insert for the cookware to do pasta.I'd like little caps to fit the bottoms of the bamboo S&P grinders. At least available for us consultants, so it's easier to transport them without the mess to shows.I would also like them to redesign the batter bowls so that they can nest better. And if they could improve the spout so it doesn't drip as much. I also get requests for PC to make a 2 cup version of the batter bowl. I know we have the prep bowl, but these customers like it having all the measure markings, a handle, and a spout.I'd also like a new design for the clock/timer. The current design makes it so that it falls off my fridge when I try to push the buttons. The magnet broke the first time I used it because of it crashing to the floor. I love our hot pads and so I don't want them to change them or discontinue them, but I would like PC to make an additional type. Ones that will work better when dealing with the DCB.The other thing I think I'd like, but probably wouldn't happen and maybe I'm in the minority of wanting, but...I'd like an herb chopper. When it's just herbs and I want them finely chopped, I'm finding the MFP doesn't quite work the way I'd like. But that's probably a better product to introduce during S/S.We should read the old threads from past conference times to see what product ideas we all were coming up with. It would be fun to see all the things that PC did end up making that suited those requests. :)

Oh, yeah, forgot to add that I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a stoneware mini muffin pan!

$800? Wow. I wish I wasn't going away this month. My vacation is killing me.. hehe. I am losing two weekends and a whole week. I told people I would bring the demo food if they booked a weeknight show. So I have the most weeknight shows ever this month but still... I have $1000 in sales so far for the month and 3 shows when I get back from vacation plus 2 catalog shows. I think I'll hit 3000 with that but boy I wish I had those weekends back to try to get to 6000.

I've had people ask me for a lid to the double burner griddle...that would be great!! Also SA in solid colors to match the Dots!

I wish they'd bring back the plain deep dish baker; I LOVE that piece of stoneware because it is so versatile.

I'd like to see some stuff for kids in the kitchen, cookbook, colored measuring stuff, cookie cutters, etc.

Sandi

I would love to see an additional insert for the Cool & Serve that would make a flat second level - perfect for transporting holiday cookies or appetizers and bringing it into use all year long!

I would like a snap-on handle for the Cool and Serve so I can carry it with one hand.

kristina16marie said:
and a silver cookbook stand that will match our simple additions line!

I have been wanting this for years!! I have sent in the suggestion to HO for the last 3 years!!

I would like:
bigger batter bowls (not a huge stainless fan)
lids for the Simple Addition Bowls, a lid for the 9 x 13 stoneware
a hamburger press (although I think this is a Spring/ Summer item)
kids in the kitchen stuff
a cookbook that is healthy but more along the lines of the older Pampered Chef recipes- many of the new cookbooks are a little to fancy for my family

I am sure there is more, but I can't think of it right now! :)

I was in the deli part of the grocery store just now, and they had some cute bowls and trays for bread in animal stripes and prints -- tans, browns, black. Maybe some new SA pieces like that would be fun.

Sandi

pampcheflisa said:
I have been wanting this for years!! I have sent in the suggestion to HO for the last 3 years!!

I've looked over some of the old "wishlist" threads and that's really one of the only things left that they haven't made yet!

I have had requests for a bigger size batter bowl, lid for the roaster so it is more versatile, garlic roaster, onion keeper, grill glazes like BBQ Sauce (probably more of a spring thing)....bring back the digital thermometer that goes in the meat, but you had a wire coming out and you could read the themometer on the counter...

I'd love a lid for the MFP,
a diabetic cookbook,
a 'comfort food' cookbook - like Heather said.. some of the food is too fancy for my crowd.. Goat cheese isnt' going to fly.
A different "paddle" or a whip for the MFP..for dips and eggs
LOVE the cookbook holder idea!!
and a smaller laddle.. preferable nylon but bamboo would be ok. like a 1/2 c or 1/3c size.

and I LOVE my silicone multi-fit lids I got at Sur La Table a few years ago and now they don't carry them.. I'd love something like that. to fit over the non stick skillets and various bowls.

Personally I wish they wouldn't bring out many more pantry items. $12 for a bottle of sauce is a hard sell.. the spices are a good price though.

I always say anything but dots, but after Spring's line up I finally got the dots to match those cute little glasses! I LOVE them. They really grow on you, but I will request solid color SA to match the dots.
LIDS, LIDS, LIDS! FOR EVERYTHING!
12qt. Stainless Stockpot.
Food Mill

I REALLY want an Open Stock Executive 10" Skillet (like in the set)!!!!

A smaller DCB would be great - like for older people that cook or two or can't lift the current one. Or for the ppl that just feel like it is too big. (yeah, I know what don't know what they are missing :O)

A lid for the MPF as mentioned but another insert would be cool, maybe a whipper.

Oh, and since it will be the Fall/Winter - Silicone baking mats have been requested. Instead of using parchment paper the baking mats would go on stoneware or bakeware & could be reused.

Also, for those of you that would like a lid for the cake pedestal (which would be cool), did you know that you could use the salad spinner bowl, turned upside down to cover your cake? Works great!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefann