• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Most Wanted Pampered Chef Product?

In summary, the TPC expert believes that it does not take long to get used to the catalog and that everyone has different needs. They also recommend going for the griddle over the grill pan.
britishchef
I mean, what do you want from the current catalog that you don't have!

I want the Executive Family Skillet. Oh how I would love that pan. :)

I want the executive cookware set!!

Hmmm, I own almost EVERYTHING! THe only things I don't have are the new carafe and the the lg tiled platter. I don't want/need anything but I know as soon as I hear all these new products, I"m going to want them ALL!!!:eek: My hubby is going to kill me! We have no more room for more products!!!:D

I have EVERYTHING in the catalog and I love the tiles but I haven't opened the platter yet - I don't know why! Ned to get it out...

Favorite? Too many to mention! I confess! I am a PC junkie.

I really want the Grill Pan and Panini Press. I'm not sure how much I would actually use the press, but I still want it.

The Executive cookware.

I would say the Exec cookware and the fluted stone, which I will get in a couple of days!!

britishchef said:
I want the Executive Family Skillet. Oh how I would love that pan. :)
Yes, you would. Trust me, you would! (I won mine in a raffle at a PC gathering last Spring.)

I still have things in boxes I never opened - and have been known to order something I really wanted, only to find I already had it anyway. That's how I wound up with two grill skewer sets and some other doubles.

It works out, though, to have one to show and one to use in the kitchen so I don't have to raid my kitchen turnabout for something to take to a show.

My lucky sister-in-law has the pan. Her husband got it for her, as a gift. It's not even AVAILABLE here though! I'm hoping they will launch it in the next catalog, and by some miracle I can earn it. :) I can't believe some of you have everything in the catalog!

britishchef said:
I can't believe some of you have everything in the catalog!
It doesn't take as long as you think!

I remember when I joined the Model A Ford club - and there were people with walls full of dash plaques and trophies. I wanted so badly to have a collection like that, and everyone said, no you don't, they get to be a pain after awhile. It didn't take long before I didn't know where to go with all of them, and I have hundreds of dash plaques that are still in envelopes.

The same theory applies to TPC.

Couple that to living with a Mary Kay Consultant...

Double burner griddle, DH agrees. We love breakfast and always make enough to fill it up. Anyone have it??

Yes... I gave it to my husband for his birthday in Dec. He LOVES it ... he loves all the cookware.... he tells everyone how great it is. I got myself the 12 Fam. Skillet... he and I BOTH love it... I was able to get the 12 pieces 1/2 price in Dec. so I am feeling totally spoiled. I just lent the 10 inch pan to my MIL to use because she needs to get new cookware and thinks she hates non-stick. My husband and his brother (who also has the 12 piece set) told her she HAS to try this before spending any money on anything else. I am thankful for good help! :) Go for the griddle. You won't be sorry!

Everyone has different needs, I suppose. I've had the double burner grill out of the box a grand total of once, and put it back in the box when I was done and it's never been out since.

I also have a Jenn-Aire range with a double-length griddle that replaces the grills. I've used it about three times in 20 years. (I even bought a regular 2-burner assembly to put into the range in place of the grills - and it has never been out of the box!

I imagine that if I had a big family, I'd use the double burner grill but otherwise, the family skillet does everything I need.

Thanks, good to know!! And yes after that piece I would love to have all the cookware (Exec. line)

The Exec cookware is awesome - and I'm looking for some wrought iron hooks to make a hanging rack above my range. I want everyone who comes into my kitchen to see my Exec cookware!

I can't use a regular rack. My 165 year old farmhouse has low ceilings, so I'm going to fabricate my own. That is, if I can ever find some hooks I like.

I too have almost everything in the catalog. The one thing I don't have that I want is the 7 piece executive set. I have te 5 piece and love it.

COOKWARE!!! I want one of those skillets... I want the one you make the Turtle skillet cake in! I really want to try some of the recipes out that require cookware! I WILL get some cookware this year!!!

Cheers

dollfangs said:
I too have almost everything in the catalog. The one thing I don't have that I want is the 7 piece executive set. I have te 5 piece and love it.
Ya know, if ya book a show with me, I can show you how to get it for half price. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

hehe. Don't forget to mention she can get one piece of open stock at 60% off!!

DH wants a genair grill the size of the ones in restraunts! He would use it all the time... plus my ds is still on a two hour eating schedual... Plus the reg. griddle fixes one pancake for us. If I let DH design a kitchen it would be awsome so I am lucky in that area

I want the cookware too. I have the professional set but would really like to have the executive set...

mbh06 said:
hehe. Don't forget to mention she can get one piece of open stock at 60% off!!

DH wants a genair grill the size of the ones in restraunts! He would use it all the time... plus my ds is still on a two hour eating schedual... Plus the reg. griddle fixes one pancake for us. If I let DH design a kitchen it would be awsome so I am lucky in that area
Once you have a Jenn-Aire range, you won't want any others. The trade-off is that the oven is a little small (to accomodate the blower mechanism) but stoneware fits perfectly, so who cares?

Nuthin' like grilling brats in the middle of winter without having to go outside!

Edited to fix my typo, I don't want anyone to know that I ever make misteaks.

Last edited:
I have everything but......7pce. Excecutive Cookware set, so that is next on my list. With the new change over my DH said the other day "oh just think of all the new stuff your getting this year":D

rennea said:
I have everything but......7pce. Excecutive Cookware set, so that is next on my list. With the new change over my DH said the other day "oh just think of all the new stuff your getting this year":D

At least hes nice about...;) ;) :cool:

I want the 3 tiered Simple Additions. I think it is soo pretty. I have a lot to get being new. I have quite a bit now...but I love all the SA...just gorgeous entertaining pieces.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Exec cookware is awesome - and I'm looking for some wrought iron hooks to make a hanging rack above my range. I want everyone who comes into my kitchen to see my Exec cookware!

I can't use a regular rack. My 165 year old farmhouse has low ceilings, so I'm going to fabricate my own. That is, if I can ever find some hooks I like.

Have you thought of finding someone to fabricate the hooks? I work a few hours a week for a friend who is a welder/fabricator. They can do all sorts of stuff. So you might want to check shops in your areas. Don't know what kind of metal you're looking at. . .if you want something rustic you could look for a blacksmith/farrier (the kind that work with horses, not magic wands).

I want a second grill pan! (I like cooking for a crowd!)

Actually, the one item I really want that I don't have (yet) is the small batter bowl.

kris

I have the 7 piece exec set & love it. My MIL loves the cookware too, she has the exec saute pan, but I can't convince her to get one of the sets. She bought a stainless set 40 years ago & won't switch. She is having a party for me this month though, so that she can get one of the open stock pieces!

I WANT the exec stir-fry skillet. I have the 12-inch skillet & LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! :)

legacypc46 said:
Actually, the one item I really want that I don't have (yet) is the small batter bowl.

kris

I wish that my want is as cheap as that!!

I got my DH the double burner griddle and he loves it. We have used it numerous times and it is so easy to clean up, the griddle not the DH. I love my executive cookware. I brag about it every chance I get. I am trying to get my aunt to host a show so she can get all of it but she is hesitant.

Ginger428 said:
At least hes nice about...;) ;) :cool:

I'm lucky DH loves PC as much as me:p

Jennifer,

I've been a PC junkie for years....and as a hostess last year (pre-consultant) I had a $1700 show...it was an actual struggle to use all my benefits (but I managed to suffer thru it!). ;)

LOVE the cookware!

haha I hear ya...I had a 1000+ show before I became a consultant as well...my darn kit credit took off quite a bit of my FPV....but it was still awesome :)

legacypc46 said:
Jennifer,

I've been a PC junkie for years....and as a hostess last year (pre-consultant) I had a $1700 show...it was an actual struggle to use all my benefits (but I managed to suffer thru it!). ;)

LOVE the cookware!

OMG are u kidding:) Everyone on my gift list would of had new PC goodies. (Not that they don't now)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99