• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Point of the Product Reviews Tab?

In summary, the Product Reviews tab could be a great resource, but it needs more up-to-date categories and reviews.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I was excited when I first got on here to see the Product Reviews tab, then I checked it out.

It COULD be a great resource, BUT the categories are ANCIENT and so are the products. I would love to have current categores that match the catalog and reviews in the categories for current products. We could even add a category for retired items so we don't lose the reviews that are there, but we could reference them if someone has a question about an old item.

Am I off my rocker or is this a bigger undertaking than it appears to be?:yuck:

lt1jane said:
I was excited when I first got on here to see the Product Reviews tab, then I checked it out.

It COULD be a great resource, BUT the categories are ANCIENT and so are the products. I would love to have current categores that match the catalog and reviews in the categories for current products. We could even add a category for retired items so we don't lose the reviews that are there, but we could reference them if someone has a question about an old item.

Am I off my rocker or is this a bigger undertaking than it appears to be?:yuck:

I think it's a good idea in theory. However, most people on this site tend to post questions about products without doing any research to see if it has been answered in previous threads. It's just human nature. So, it would end up being posted in the boards anyway.

Just like how the "recipes" tab isn't of much use. Most recipes are put in the "files" section b/c that's how they're uploaded to the site.

Sometimes, it's helpful. As in when a customer tells you they need their cookware replaced but they're not sure if it's professional (lifetime guarantee) or generation II (2 years.) Or when they want to know if a "stoneware bowl" is still under warranty.

What is the purpose of the Product Reviews Tab?

The Product Reviews Tab is a feature on our website that allows customers to share their honest opinions and experiences with our products. It is a valuable resource for potential customers to read real feedback from real customers before making a purchase.

How do customers leave a review on the Product Reviews Tab?

Customers can leave a review by going to the specific product page and clicking on the "Write a Review" button located under the product image. They will then be prompted to rate the product and leave a written review.

Are the product reviews on the Product Reviews Tab verified?

Yes, all product reviews on our website are verified and come from actual customers who have purchased and used the product. We do not allow fake or biased reviews.

Can I trust the reviews on the Product Reviews Tab?

Absolutely. Our company values transparency and we take the integrity of our product reviews very seriously. We encourage our customers to leave honest and unbiased reviews to help others make informed decisions.

How can I use the Product Reviews Tab to improve my shopping experience?

The Product Reviews Tab can be a helpful tool in making purchasing decisions. By reading the reviews, you can get a better understanding of the product's quality, usefulness, and any potential issues. You can also use the reviews to compare similar products and choose the one that best fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies