• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Product - Speculations?

In summary, PC Wire says the product that's most requested by consultants is a smaller dcb. Sandi suggests some items that she would love to see in the catalog, such as a cookbook stand, a cover for the cake stand, and a smaller DCB. She thinks that the product that's most requested by consultants this season is more Cool N Serve items.
are we still speculating? LOL Actually I was thinking last night about something I'd like and it's a lid for the DCB that seals for transport. I only say this because I have a show tomorrow and my host's microwave is too small, so I'm making the loaded potato soup at my house and transporting it to hers.

It just needs to be Jan. 28 already!

I agree, the wait is a killer....every time!! Love the idea of a lid for the Deep Covered Baker, but not sure I see it happening. I mean, since you could, theoretically dump it into that pretty pink collapsible bowl to transport , and show off another product!! lol Just kidding....The idea of another tasty, hot product being a spice or a sauce is probably a better guess than my "frozen hot chocolate" idea.....Guess we'll find out soon!!

<h2>What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.</p><h2>What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.</p><h2>What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.</p><h2>Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.</p><h2>When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?</h2><p>The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.</p>

What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.

What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.

What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.

Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.

When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?

The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Selena K
Replies
Views
Jasmine