• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Product - Speculations?

In summary, PC Wire says the product that's most requested by consultants is a smaller dcb. Sandi suggests some items that she would love to see in the catalog, such as a cookbook stand, a cover for the cake stand, and a smaller DCB. She thinks that the product that's most requested by consultants this season is more Cool N Serve items.
Rosechef
So, I just read pcwire and it says it's the product that's most requested by consultants. What do you think? I know there's a lot of us that would like a smaller dcb. I know I would love that.

What are your speculations?

Sometimes it's hard to think they could add any more to the catalog!This season I think they are going to come out with more Cool N Serve items. I would love a cookbook stand that is either bamboo or matches our simple additions stands.That's about all I can think of!

cool n serve products would be great too!

I would love a cookbook stand. I also think a fillet knife would be GREAT! My husband wants one and I've had several customers ask for one.

Doesn't the boning knife work for fillet?

I would like a bigger MFP.

Sandi

I think a cover for the cake stand!

sandilou said:
Doesn't the boning knife work for fillet?

I would like a bigger MFP.

Sandi

Nope. A fillet knife is very flexible. A boning knife is meant to literally cut bone, like when you're cutting up a whole chicken.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Nope. A fillet knife is very flexible. A boning knife is meant to literally cut bone, like when you're cutting up a whole chicken.
A boning knife is meant to take meat off the bone, and it's flexible so that it can run along line of the bone. A meat cleaver might be what you're thinking of. Our boning knife is VERY flexible, and I've had several people buy it as a fillet knife.

Yes our boning knife is very flexible and works as a filet knife.

My husband insists that our Pampered Chef boning knife is NOT flexible enough to be a fillet knife. You should be able to see a distinct "bend" with a filet knife and the boning knife doesn't do that.

wadesgirl said:
Sometimes it's hard to think they could add any more to the catalog!

This season I think they are going to come out with more Cool N Serve items. I would love a cookbook stand that is either bamboo or matches our simple additions stands.

That's about all I can think of!

YES!!! I would love a cookbook stand as well. And maybe a cookbook (or recipe collection) for the ridged baker!

I've had thre people call me to see if we have canister sets this Christmas. If we ever get them it would probably be a fall item though...

it will have to be some things that flow into summer sales - I agree with the cool n serve items - I bet that will be our 2 shows in Dec. incentive prize. I have had more people ask for more bundles and I may go back to making my own bundles after the holidays. There were posts about that a year or so ago with the DCB and then also different grilling bundles. We do need a cookbook stand for sure!

BethCooks4U said:
I've had thre people call me to see if we have canister sets this Christmas. If we ever get them it would probably be a fall item though...

I like that idea! I wonder what they'd be made out of, the clear plastic or maybe the brushed stainless to match the SA stands?

I know a couple things I remember a lot of people requesting over the past couple years are a cookbook stand, a cover for the cake pedestal, and a small DCB.

But since it's for Spring/Summer, I'm thinking if it was one of those it would be the cookbook stand.

I'll have to look back at past threads and see what else people have been asking for. :)

I'd like an official sifter (because right now I use the 5 or 7" strainers and they are okay, but I'm not totally loving them for being sifters.)

I still would like them to make little caps for the bottom of the S&P grinders (at least for us consultants) so that I can transport them to parties w/o such a mess. Right now I keep them in the grinder stand and then put the whole thing in a gallon ziplock bag, which is fine...but not ideal. :D

Thinking S/S though...maybe redesign the Measure, Mix & Pour? I'm not a fan of the current design because it is messy at the top. I find it great for making the recipes on it, but not for storing and using the salad dressing afterwards...and it's too small to mix up Ranch dressing according to the packet. I'd like them to put a homemade ranch dressing recipe on the MM&P, too. :D

Maybe they'll make some more items along the lines of the Cool & Serve tray...like maybe 2 bowl sizes. I never was able to get the old Chillzanne ones before they got discontinued and really liked the idea of them...potato & chicken salad for a smaller bowl and a larger bowl for keeping pasta salads chilled.

I want some pretty wine markers and a tea ball for making loose tea. I was shopping for my DIL and those items are hard to find around here.

Amanda, I hadn't thought of the brushed SS for the canisters. I thought SA or glass like the new leakproof containers. I hope not plastic. ...and I have a new chillzanne small bowl if you are interested.We had wine markers before - if they do them again I'd hope they'd be more different from each other. The way our last ones were there was no point to using them except to add cute.I wish they'd come out with finger hot pads. I have some that are perfect for taking the lid off the DCB and I've even drawn them on the sheet at NC. But again, that's probably a fall thing.

ShelbyMichalek said:
My husband insists that our Pampered Chef boning knife is NOT flexible enough to be a fillet knife. You should be able to see a distinct "bend" with a filet knife and the boning knife doesn't do that.

??? Mine bends - are you sure you have the boning knife? It has a very thin blade, and it's extremely flexible and bends any way I want it to. I've compared it to filet knives at a sporting goods store and it's very similar - although we only have one size and they had several.

BethCooks4U said:
Amanda, I hadn't thought of the brushed SS for the canisters. I thought SA or glass like the new leakproof containers. I hope not plastic. ...and I have a new chillzanne small bowl if you are interested.

We had wine markers before - if they do them again I'd hope they'd be more different from each other. The way our last ones were there was no point to using them except to add cute.

I wish they'd come out with finger hot pads. I have some that are perfect for taking the lid off the DCB and I've even drawn them on the sheet at NC. But again, that's probably a fall thing.

Oh why didn't I think of that!! You're right...that would be good. I like the look of maybe the white from SA, but then maybe a band of the brushed stainless around the neck or lid or something to give it a punch of style. Or the glass containers, those would be nice, too. And I agree about the plastic. :)

(and thanks for the offer on selling me the bowl, I might take you up on that if we don't come out with new ones.) :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again - pink collapsible bowl for HWC.

Most requested new product based on comments on here would be a smaller DCB. My close runner-up guess and one I would guess if I didn't read anything on here would be more cool n serve. This fall a lot of people have asked for a larger ridged baker, but I doubt that will come out so soon. There doesn't seem to have been enough time to respond to requests unless they already had it in product development.

Beth - when they've done videos to introduce new products or wheeled out the displays at conference, there have been stainless steel canister sets in the displays and I kept thinking they finally came out with a set, but alas, no.

I'd like to see the small knife block as an indiv. item in addition to the set.

I'm hoping to see a new BBQ Basting brush as they discontinued the the one last fall. My husband loved it (and he HATES silicone brushes) but didn't like how easily the head came off. He actually had it fly off a time or two. I'd like to see it with the silicone head, but don't make the head removable. Also, I'd like to see a redesign on the BBQ Tongs. I HATE the lock they have on them. I'd like to see a lock like like the Chef's Tongsl

ChefBeckyD said:
??? Mine bends - are you sure you have the boning knife? It has a very thin blade, and it's extremely flexible and bends any way I want it to. I've compared it to filet knives at a sporting goods store and it's very similar - although we only have one size and they had several.

Yes, I'm sure we have the boning knife. We have the whole set. It may just be a guy thing but he's insisted up and down that it's not flexible enough for a filet knife. I'm only telling you what he says, he's an outdoorsman and if he says it is so, I'm only inclined to believe it - that's all :) It is possible it works as a filet knife for some people, but he doesn't like it for that purpose.

I love the idea of a HWC collapsible bowl! That will sell! Also, the color coated knives in pink, the tomato one sold really well for me. I hope we get more Cool N Serve pieces. I like the canister idea too! I also want a bigger batter bowl, 12 cups? All I know for sure is I can't wait to see the products!

:D
babywings76 said:
I like that idea! I wonder what they'd be made out of, the clear plastic or maybe the brushed stainless to match the SA stands?

I know a couple things I remember a lot of people requesting over the past couple years are a cookbook stand, a cover for the cake pedestal, and a small DCB.

But since it's for Spring/Summer, I'm thinking if it was one of those it would be the cookbook stand.

I'll have to look back at past threads and see what else people have been asking for. :)

I'd like an official sifter (because right now I use the 5 or 7" strainers and they are okay, but I'm not totally loving them for being sifters.)

I still would like them to make little caps for the bottom of the S&P grinders (at least for us consultants) so that I can transport them to parties w/o such a mess. Right now I keep them in the grinder stand and then put the whole thing in a gallon ziplock bag, which is fine...but not ideal. :D

Thinking S/S though...maybe redesign the Measure, Mix & Pour? I'm not a fan of the current design because it is messy at the top. I find it great for making the recipes on it, but not for storing and using the salad dressing afterwards...and it's too small to mix up Ranch dressing according to the packet. I'd like them to put a homemade ranch dressing recipe on the MM&P, too. :D
Maybe they'll make some more items along the lines of the Cool & Serve tray...like maybe 2 bowl sizes. I never was able to get the old Chillzanne ones before they got discontinued and really liked the idea of them...potato & chicken salad for a smaller bowl and a larger bowl for keeping pasta salads chilled.

I use the martini shaker to make my ranch. Works perfect.:D

babywings76 said:

I did look back at one of the threads of what people were asking for - a DCB cookbook was one of them!

I use the stainless colanders in my stainless bowls to shift flour. It's quick and easy and they pretty much fit inside of the bowls.

Thought of another thing that would be great for consultants - sauces in smaller packs - like foil pouches. Those would be easier to carry to shows, and would waste so much less...would surely go along with our carry less = sell more theme! I have been trying to think of what new product our February guests will be getting....owudl have to be in th $8-12.00 price range - unless maybe a rub or seasoning.:confused:

otisbg said:
Thought of another thing that would be great for consultants - sauces in smaller packs - like foil pouches. Those would be easier to carry to shows, and would waste so much less...would surely go along with our carry less = sell more theme! I have been trying to think of what new product our February guests will be getting....owudl have to be in th $8-12.00 price range - unless maybe a rub or seasoning.:confused:

I love this idea!! Since they sell our top rubs in bulk, they should do the samples for our top sauces that people like to demo at shows!!

Teresa LM said:
I want some pretty wine markers and a tea ball for making loose tea. I was shopping for my DIL and those items are hard to find around here.

Funny..sorry this doesn't fit this thread..but it does fit this post. I was cleaning and found a tea ball..I had to ask my mom what it was..LOL. I kept it because it was my grandmothers.

I am trying to remember what was written on the big sheet at conference .. I saw alot of hamburger presses/slider presses... lids for the MFP.. Cherry Pitter again (fall probably though) My vote for S/S is the hamburger press. a Grill show with a "burger bar" sounds like a fun idea!

I vote lid for the cake stand. I won't buy it without one, though I do have a platter of the same time.

I'd like glass measuring cups similar to Pyrex--a one cup that can sit inside a 2 cup due to the handle design--and perhaps even a 4-cup for the 2-cup t sit in. I'd also like a larger rolling pin and new design for dishes (I never got into the dots thing). I've had a few different people request some fondu dishes/implements, also pet food dishes.I would LOVE to have a cookbook stand.Goodbye TAUPE. If they were to bring back another color for a season (which has to be an incredibly expensive way to do it) how about the white or a shade of yellow?I'd also like more of the chill n serve products--bowls would be great, and I like the pink idea. PLEASE bring back some better quality kitchen tools (like the ones suddenly removed from our catalog last year).

I'd like to see more blades for the UM...(as an add-on accessory)
a METAL lid for the metal rectangular baker

Can't remember what else I wrote down at conference

Jennie4PC said:
:D

I use the martini shaker to make my ranch. Works perfect.:D

I don't own the martini shaker, but that sounds like a good idea. :thumbup: But I still think the MM&P is quite messy to use. Plus there's MSG in the Ranch packets, so I'd like to come up with a more natural ingredient type of recipe. ;)

gailz2 said:
I'd like glass measuring cups similar to Pyrex--a one cup that can sit inside a 2 cup due to the handle design--and perhaps even a 4-cup for the 2-cup t sit in. I'd also like a larger rolling pin and new design for dishes (I never got into the dots thing). I've had a few different people request some fondu dishes/implements, also pet food dishes.

I would LOVE to have a cookbook stand.

Goodbye TAUPE. If they were to bring back another color for a season (which has to be an incredibly expensive way to do it) how about the white or a shade of yellow?

I'd also like more of the chill n serve products--bowls would be great, and I like the pink idea.

PLEASE bring back some better quality kitchen tools (like the ones suddenly removed from our catalog last year).

But please fix them so they are weighted better. I have a full set that now sits in my office because DH and I were sick of them falling out of pans, etc. I had given away the black version and had to re-buy them.

I would love to see:
Hamburger Press (with storage containers like Tupperwares)
Potato "wedger" for making french fries

BethCooks4U said:
But please fix them so they are weighted better. I have a full set that now sits in my office because DH and I were sick of them falling out of pans, etc. I had given away the black version and had to re-buy them.

Exactly! The only ones of that set that I use are the small spatula, and small spoon.

babywings76 said:
I don't own the martini shaker, but that sounds like a good idea. :thumbup: But I still think the MM&P is quite messy to use. Plus there's MSG in the Ranch packets, so I'd like to come up with a more natural ingredient type of recipe. ;)

Simply Organic Ranch Dressing Mix. :) I love the whole line of Simply Organic Products. I'll also see if I can find the recipe for Dry Ranch Dressing Mix that I make up and use. It's really good and VERY simple!

ChefBeckyD said:
Simply Organic Ranch Dressing Mix. :) I love the whole line of Simply Organic Products. I'll also see if I can find the recipe for Dry Ranch Dressing Mix that I make up and use. It's really good and VERY simple!

Please! I love Ranch dressing and can't find one that is "healthier" that I like. In January I am really going to try and change what I put in my body for good. I do ok now, but still need to do much better.

I actually like the black nylon tools better than the ones that were taken out of the catalog! They are sturdier!

I use the apple wedger for steak fries

ChefBeckyD said:

I'd love to see your recipe--thanks! :)

BethCooks4U said:

I actually just bought the black set. They are MUCH better than they were years ago when i first bought them. My SIL had them and i was impressed.

lt1jane said:
I'm hoping to see a new BBQ Basting brush as they discontinued the the one last fall. My husband loved it (and he HATES silicone brushes) but didn't like how easily the head came off. He actually had it fly off a time or two. I'd like to see it with the silicone head, but don't make the head removable. Also, I'd like to see a redesign on the BBQ Tongs. I HATE the lock they have on them. I'd like to see a lock like like the Chef's Tongsl

It is so funny what one person hates, others love. I loved the old basting brush especially that the head was removable. Ours didnt fly off though. And i hate the lock on the chef's tongs because it locks whe. I dont want it to. ;)

A consultant friend suggested a Large Ridged baker. She pointed out that they already named the current one "small", which implies a larger one is coming.....that they name things like that when there are various sizes. So i wonder.....but it wouldn't be this year I would think. It couldnt really fall under most requested yet. But we shall see!

esavvymom said:
And I hate the lock on the chef's tongs because it locks when. I dont want it to. ;)

I agree with that, but they are easy enough to unlock again. My husband got so mad at the lock on our BBQ tongs that he broke it off.

I wish they would come back with a cherry pitter. I feel like every other month I am asked for that thing.

I would like them to come out with a mesquite rub. Yesterday I was grating cheese with my fine microplane grater and thought it'd be nice to have a measuring cup to catch the cheese so I know how much I've grated. Could be rectangular so the grater lays on top. Then it'd need a lid too so you could store your extra cheese. I'd also like a block attachment for the coarse grater. I know the one from the fine grater fits but they say not to use it. Not sure why. I'd also like to see a 12" saute pan. And dots glassware in a hard plastic. And dots napkin rings would be really cute. Or bamboo napkin rings.

MarciMac said:
I wish they would come back with a cherry pitter. I feel like every other month I am asked for that thing.

I've had two requests for this just this month. And more before that. This would definitely sell if they brought it back!

Shari in TX

It'd be nice if they came out with an Italian cookbook and a pot/pan rack^good idea about a large ridged baker. That makes sense and that would be perfect to fit more than 2 steaks :D

It always amazes me when new products come out because I'm thinking "what else could we need/want" and then there is always something I can't live without...lol I actually have no idea what it could be this Spring. But, I do wish they would restyle a few things...the suds pump, the oil spritzer (would love stainless) and the egg slicer plus definately needs to be restyled. I would love to see a bigger bowl for the MFP...one that keeps the same top...and lids to fit on the bowls.

I don't need anymore stoneware...of any color...and I don't need anymore SA.

Shawnna said:
It always amazes me when new products come out because I'm thinking "what else could we need/want" and then there is always something I can't live without...lol I actually have no idea what it could be this Spring. But, I do wish they would restyle a few things...the suds pump, the oil spritzer (would love stainless) and the egg slicer plus definately needs to be restyled. I would love to see a bigger bowl for the MFP...one that keeps the same top...and lids to fit on the bowls.

I don't need anymore stoneware...of any color...and I don't need anymore SA.

Pretty much agree with this. Except that I would like an SA butter dish and maybe a gravy boat.

ChefBeckyD said:
Pretty much agree with this. Except that I would like an SA butter dish and maybe a gravy boat.

BUTTER dish!! YES! I've been using our SA small square bowls for butter but REALLY want a pretty 'actual' butter dish!

I would love a SA creamer & sugar bowl....I replaced my last set of dishes with the white square plate, but I don't have a set of these anymore now. I would love the Dots or just white.

<h2>What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.</p><h2>What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.</p><h2>What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.</p><h2>Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.</p><h2>When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?</h2><p>The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.</p>

What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.

What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.

What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.

Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.

When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?

The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Selena K
Replies
Views
Jasmine