• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in Your Host Packets?

In summary, the Pampered Chef party host kit includes a host responsibility list, invitations, outside order forms, and a catalog.
littlebeans
Catalogs, OOFs, host/guest specials..what else??? Interested in seeing who does what and what may "help" more!

all of the above... help wanted sign, your life your way flier, mailing list with prepaid envelope attatched (i mail inv), pampered pool game. i am open to ideas as well...

i include the 5 aprons flyer...not much else than what you've already mentioned

host and guest special flyers, show plannner, letter explaining what to do, invitations, outside order forms, and catalogs, recipes to choose from

Brandi2007 said:
all of the above... help wanted sign, your life your way flier, mailing list with prepaid envelope attatched (i mail inv), pampered pool game. i am open to ideas as well...

Brandi - What is the Pampered Pool game?

I put my host kits in two-pocket folders. On the front, I put a label that says,

Here's the Host Kit for your Pampered Chef Party.
Thank you for hosting.
Let the fun begin!

Inside, on the left, there's a place for my business card. Inside I have from front to back:

• Host Responsibilities (a simple list of what I expect from my hosts)
  • Let's Have a Great Show!
  • Show Planner (for catalog shows I substitute Catalog Host Bingo)
  • A Tale of Two Hostesses (I omit this for catalog shows)

On the right side, I put a label on the pocket. For cooking shows I use a Thirty Invitations?!?!?! label. For catalog shows I use a Reminders for a Successful Catalog Show label. Inside, from front to back:

• Invitations (I omit these for catalog shows)
  • Outside order forms (10 for cooking shows and 20 for catalog shows)
  • A 6 x 9 envelope to collect the orders in

For cooking shows, I include 4 or 5 catalogs on the right side. For catalog shows I include 8 to 10 catalogs, half on each side.

I also put little stickers on my host kits. On the outside of cooking show kits I currently use:

Warning: Contents of this packet could lead to a free shopping spree!

Outside orders can really add up! Share catalogs with those unable to attend.

5+15+5=Success!
5 orders before your show
15 guests at your show
5 orders after your show​

On the inside left:

Like to Spend? Place an Order!
Like to Save? Host a Party!
Like to Earn?
Become a Consultant.

Help Wanted!
Ask me about becoming a Consultant​

On the right side:

Please call me right away if you need to reschedule!

Remember to invite the host you booked from!​

I found a great portable file holder. I set it up with hanging folders for each type of show (cooking, catalog, and shower), and folders for everything that goes in the kits. When I have a bit of time, I print things up. I generally take one day a month to make up as many kits as I think I'll need that month (I figure two cooking kits and one catalog kit per scheduled show. I also make sure I have at least two shower kits at all times.) I put in everything except the catalogs.

Rae,

Do you have these documents you can email or post?

Host Responsibilities (a simple list of what I expect from my hosts)
Let's Have a Great Show!

Thanks,

Chef Angie

Great input! Thanks!

I would like the items Chef Angie asked for also!

Great post - I need to make up some packets this weekend!

I recently simplified my host folders, as while I loved using the ones Jilleysue found for us, I was not getting much recruiting interest and my upline suggested I simplify everything as much as possible, so...

Front of 2 pocket folder = Pampered Chef logo sticker

Left Side=
Business card in slot for card
Sticker on top left corner of pocket (need a new one right now)
Outside orders can really add up! sticker on top right corner of pocket
4 Catalogs with OOF and how to use receipt instructions inside

Right Side=
5+15+5 Show Strategy Sticker middle of pocket
Success is only 40 invitations away sticker on top left corner of pocket
If need to change show, please contact sticker on top right corner of pocket
Dates to Remember postcard (filled in) with magnetic business card paperclipped to pocket
Planning Guide
Host Special Flyer
Don't Know Who to Invite? Let me help you Flyer
Your life, your way brochure with A Business opportunity flyer paperclipped together

For a catalog show, I change up the stickers to appropriate ones, use the 3 ingredients for a successful catalog show flyer, sometimes I'll use an incentive flyer and the recruiting info with a 5th catalog/OOF/Receipt instructions behind that.

chefangie said:
Rae,

Do you have these documents you can email or post?

Host Responsibilities (a simple list of what I expect from my hosts)
Let's Have a Great Show!

Thanks,

Chef Angie

The Let's Have a Great Show! fliers are something I adapted from one I found here. I tried to attach it, but it's too large with my changes. Here's the wording:

Let's Have a Great Show!

I am sure you’re looking forward to a great show and your enthusiasm will get people excited to come!

This is your Host Kit. It includes everything you’ll need to have a great show!

There’s no magic in having a really GREAT show… if you want to get LOTS of free products and
if you don’t want your friends to feel obligated to buy, you need to invite TONS of people!!!

We have your Kitchen Show scheduled for: _______________________ at_______________.

I will arrive at _______________ to set up.​

INVITATIONS:
Attendance is the key! A successful show has at least 15 guests in attendance, so I’ve given you 40 invitations … unfortunately, the average is only 30% of those invited will actually come, so we need to work hard to get HALF of those 40 people to come. Your hard work will pay off! Here are some ways to do that:

Be sure to tell everyone to bring a friend. Not only will this double your attendance but you can meet new friends too.

Call everyone BEFORE you send the invitations!!! It does take time, but it will pay off for you!

Guys like our products too! Some of the world's best chefs are men. Don't miss out by not inviting the husbands too.

Start addressing your invitations NOW, but wait to mail them until about 2 weeks before the show … remember, these are only mailed AFTER you call everyone, only as a reminder.

Don’t limit your invitations to just one crowd … mix up your crowd for better attendance. Check out the guest list ideas on the enclosed host planner for ideas on who to invite! Remember, you’ll never offend someone by inviting them, but you may upset them if they are left out!

If your friends cannot attend, ask them to place an order or host a show of their own. This can really boost your show total!
THIS MONTH’S GUEST SPECIAL:
Remember to tell everyone about this month’s guest special. There’s a flier with all the details here in your Host Kit.

HOW DO YOU GET FREE PRODUCTS?
The free products and half price products you’ll be getting will depend on how many people you have at your show and what the guest sales are. Let’s shoot for a $500 show so you get LOTS of products!

An average order is $30, so you’ll want 18-20 people there … OVER INVITE and ask everyone to bring a friend!

Enclosed is your a Show Planner which explains the whole plan … it’s great!

HOST BONUS OF THE MONTH:
In addition to FREE, ½ price and discounted products, you can purchase this month’s special. A flier with all the details is here in your Host Kit.

MY WEBSITE: [website address deleted to comply with the rules]
Save on time and postage! Go to my website and you can send e-invitations to your guests, track RSVPs, and collect additional orders from those who cannot attend! I’ll send you your password.

I’ll contact you soon to
answer any questions you might have
about your show or your host kit.

You and I are a team on this show and together we can REALLY have a great show!
I consider it an honor to be invited into your home.
The minute I walk in the door of your house, your work is over!

FYI: You can use your host credit to purchase your own Super Starter kit and do what I do!
If you would like to make this party your Kick-off show and start your business with a BANG,
let me know! I’d love to tell you more about it!

Rae Bates • Independent Consultant • [phone number] • [email address]​

The host responsibilities are things I created. They're just simple lists:

For cooking shows:

1. Tell everyone about the show and send out the invitations.
  2. Collect any outside orders. (Don’t forget to ask if they want to host their own show!)
  3. Provide plates, cups, forks or spoons, and something to drink. (Unless we’ve made other plans, I’ll be bringing a dish already made. There’s no cost to you, and your guests can begin eating when they arrive.)
  4. Make out your wish list.
  5. Have lots of fun!

For catalog shows:

1. Tell everyone about the show.
  2. Collect the orders. (Don’t forget to ask if they want to book a show!)
  3. Choose your free stuff.
  4. Have lots of fun!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting in such detail!

Does anyone know what the Pampered Pool game is that Brandi referred to?

I am interested in getting a copy of:

Pampered Pool Game and Catalog Host Bingo

Thanks!

ChefJWarren said:
I am interested in getting a copy of:

Pampered Pool Game and Catalog Host Bingo

Thanks!

I would like copies of these as well. TIA!

I am at work... I can email you the pampered pool game. I will PM you momentarily for your email address. Basically it is 50 squares on one page that are sold for $2.00 a peice by the host. Once all money is collected you cut them up and pick one name out of a SA bowl. The one chosen wins all the money collected toward a shopping spree on that show. If all squares were purchased it is a $100 shopping spree!!!

Brandi, I sent you a PM.

The Catalog Host Bingo was something I got from here. It's way too involved for me to simply copy in the content. Maybe someone who has better success with searches can post a link. Anyone?Anyone?

I found the Catalog Host Bingo in the files here. Thanks!

Glad you found it. It's helped my catalog show average.

Rae,

Thank you so much for sharing. I wanted to freshen up my host packets and these will be wonderful replacements for me.

Chef Angie

missydivine said:
Thank you for posting in such detail!
Rae,

Thank you so much for sharing. I have been wanting to update my host packets and these will definitely make a difference.

Chef Angie

You're welcome. Some of the information in my host kits is duplicated, but I know from experience that people need to hear things a couple of different ways before it sticks. I figure if I tell them three times to invite at least 30 people, they might actually get the idea that they should invite at least 30 people. :)I'm pretty satisfied with my kits at the moment. Several recent hosts mentioned that they found it really easy to do their shows because they had everything they needed. The great thing is that they said this in front of the guests, which made it a whole lot easier to get people to book shows.

raebates said:
You're welcome. Some of the information in my host kits is duplicated, but I know from experience that people need to hear things a couple of different ways before it sticks. I figure if I tell them three times to invite at least 30 people, they might actually get the idea that they should invite at least 30 people. :)

I'm pretty satisfied with my kits at the moment. Several recent hosts mentioned that they found it really easy to do their shows because they had everything they needed. The great thing is that they said this in front of the guests, which made it a whole lot easier to get people to book shows.

Rae, I really love the way you do things! You're awesome at keeping it simple but very interesting and enthusiastic at the same time! That's exactly what I'm striving for. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Thanks, Debi. Honestly, I just listen and learn from my director, my clustermates, the people here, etc.

Wow, Rae! Thanks so much for that posting. I think I need to revamp my packets just a bit.

Thanks again!

Pampered Pool Game sheetHere is the file that a few of you requested! Sorry it took so long but I finally figured out how to attatch it! (computer illiterate!) Enjoy!:D

Attachments

• Pampered Pool.doc
    24 KB · Views: 528
Thanks, Brandi!

Thanks Brandi!! I might give this a try with the next host packet I send out...we'll see how it works.

great ideas...

When i keep seeing outside order forms, is that different than the white order forms i got in my kit?

I created my own, which I would attach but you probably couldn't open my Publisher 2007 file. There is an OOF available as a download from the PC website.

1. What is typically included in host packets?

In a host packet, you can expect to find catalogs, order forms (OOFs), host/guest specials, and potentially some additional marketing materials or product samples.

2. Why are catalogs important to include in host packets?

Catalogs are important because they allow potential customers to see the full range of products available and make informed purchasing decisions. They also serve as a marketing tool for your business.

3. What are OOFs and why are they included in host packets?

OOFs, or order forms, are essential for customers to place orders for products. By including them in host packets, you make the ordering process easier for both you and the customer.

4. How do host/guest specials benefit both the host and the guests?

Host/guest specials are a win-win for both the host and the guests. The host can earn discounts or free products based on the sales from their party, while the guests can take advantage of special deals and promotions.

5. Are there any other items that are commonly included in host packets?

Aside from catalogs, OOFs, and host/guest specials, you may also find additional marketing materials such as brochures or flyers, as well as product samples to give potential customers a taste of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • chefpelkey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • BadGirl