• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in Your Hostess Packets?

In summary, when creating hostess packets, it is important to remember that less is more. Most hosts will not look at anything in the packet, so it is best to only include essential items such as catalogs and outside order forms. It is also helpful to include a show planning guide, thank you letter, and tips for a successful show. Additionally, providing a host rewards/wish list worksheet and current host/guest specials can be beneficial. Including instructions for tallying orders and a reminder of the consultant's website for orders can also be helpful. Overall, keeping the packet concise and visually appealing can make it more effective for host coaching.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm soo slow this year getting myself rolling! However, I've decided I want to make this year really GOOD! I'm trying to get my hostess packets out and I was just wondering what you put in yours? Maybe something that might help!!

My host packets are large:
5 OOF
2 catalogs
instructions on how to add up the order
invitations
information letter
40 guests in 4 minutes
How to have a $1000 show
PWS password & instructions
Host & Guest special
Opportuity Information
Wedding Registry
Fundraiser information
Host benefit flyer
Kit credit coupon

Less is more. Mosts Hosts will not look at anything in the packet. So, if it's not a catalog or an outside order form, don't bother to put it in if you are not going to take the time to go over it with him/her.

That being said, I put in my version of the show planning guide (I'd post but it's in Publisher and I can't convert), 3 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, a Quikut Paring Knife, Your Life Your Way DVD, monthly host/guest special, extra invitations and a copy of their guest list (I send the invitations and give them a copy to keep track of their RSVPs). They don't get a Host Packet until I've received a gues list.

Last edited:
I just updated mine and it's short but sweet.First, I e-mail them a "thank you" letter and 60 guests in 6 minutes. When I get the guest list, I send the host packet. I'm also mailing invitations for my guests, so they're getting their host packet when their guests are getting their invites (mini-catalog invites.) I hope this will cut down on cancellations.The host packet includes a cover letter that has another thank you, tips for a successful show, how to use my website. On the back is my cooking show planner - what to do three weeks before, a week before, the day before, and on the day of the show. The second sheet is a host rewards/wish list worksheet, with the current host/guest specials on the back. I put those two pages in front of a few catalogs on the left side of a folder, and a few invitations right in front. On the right side of the folder is an envelope for outside orders, and there is a page stapled to the envelope that has how to tally orders, a reminder of my website for orders, and space to list orders received so I can be sure they reach me. Several outside order forms are included. Your Life Your Way is in front of that.So far it's working out well. The pages have a lot of information, but it's visually broken up to be easy to read and it's easy for me to host coach with.

Hi there! I completely understand feeling like you're behind in getting your business going this year. Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to make this year a great one! When it comes to hostess packets, I like to include a few key items to help my hostesses have a successful party. First, I include a catalog and order form so they can start browsing and planning their party. I also like to include a few product samples or small kitchen gadgets as a thank you for hosting. This gives them a taste of the amazing products we offer and often leads to more sales. I also make sure to include information about our hostess rewards program and any current specials or promotions. Lastly, I include a personalized note expressing my excitement for their party and offering my support in any way they may need. I hope this helps and best of luck with your business this year!

1. What is a hostess packet?

A hostess packet is a collection of materials and information that a direct sales representative provides to potential hosts for in-home parties. It typically includes product samples, catalogs, order forms, and information about hosting incentives.

2. What should I include in my hostess packet?

The contents of a hostess packet may vary depending on the company and products being sold, but some common items to include are product samples, catalogs or brochures, order forms, hostess rewards information, and a personalized note from the representative.

3. How many hostess packets should I make?

It's a good idea to have several hostess packets ready to go so you can give them out whenever the opportunity arises. Aim to have at least 5-10 packets on hand at all times. You can always make more if needed.

4. How do I organize my hostess packets?

It's important to keep your hostess packets organized and easily accessible. Consider using a folder or binder with labeled dividers to keep everything in one place. You can also use clear plastic sleeves to hold each item and make them easy to flip through.

5. Should I include any additional information or incentives in my hostess packet?

In addition to the basic materials, you can also include extra incentives to entice potential hosts to book a party. This could include exclusive discounts, free products, or a special gift for booking a party. Be creative and think about what would motivate someone to host a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • BadGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcsharon1