• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Packets for Guests

In summary, the conversation suggests that when handing out packets to guests, the most effective items to include are a catalog, sales receipt, and possibly a flyer or two for current promotions. Some guests may also appreciate additional information on recruiting. Page protectors can be used to keep the packets organized and easy to distribute. It is not necessary to include a lot of extra flyers or information, as the catalog and order form are usually sufficient. This approach has resulted in higher show averages and less time and money spent on preparing packets. Overall, it is important to focus on the most essential and effective materials, rather than trying to include everything.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right forum, but what do you put together in packets to hand out to guests? Right now, I have the catalog, sales receipt and a file I found on why to purchase and use stoneware.

I have a lot of money out right now in booths with my recruiter and the supplies I need to get for those, I'm mostly looking for things I can print up from home or ideas for adding down the road.

You really don't need anything special to hand out. My former director was pretty successful using just a catalog and order form.My guest folders have some page protectors in the middle, and I put things in there so that I don't have to replace them often. I have current month guest special with next month's host special on the back, host a show flyer (from supply order), and some recruiting info. In the pockets of the folder I put a catalog, order form, sticky tabs (from Merrill) and a drawing slip.

I usually put a catalog, order form on one side and the host and guest specials, recruiting info and a drawing slip on the other. I also have a spot where I can put my business card. I have a label on there that says "Feel free to take all the flyers, The green folder is all I desire." Sometimes they take the stuff and sometimes not. But at least I get the folders back. :O)

I used to have guest folders that had the clear sheets in them and I put flyers and things in there and I found that not only did I not have their attention during the show because they were looking at the stuff, it really didn't do anything to get their attention. Only once or twice did anyone ask me questions and I don't think it ever resulted in anything. I tried giving the entire guest packet out after the show and that didn't do any good either.

Now I just give them a catalog and an order form. I don't see the point in paying extra money for flyers that aren't helping me when the catalogs are so fabulous and telling people what I want them to know in the first place.

My show average is higher now than it was before and I carry less stuff. I'm happy all around using only the catalog and order form.

Thanks for the quick replies! I'm going to stick with the catalog and order form, and passing around things like the guest/host specials, the new signing promotion, etc...

I'm really trying to avoid reinventing the wheel and wasting time planning instead of doing!

What are the benefits of creating packets for guests?

Creating packets for guests can enhance the presentation of your dishes and make it easier for guests to serve themselves. Packets can also help to keep food warm and prevent it from drying out.

What types of ingredients can be used in packets?

You can use a variety of ingredients in packets such as vegetables, meats, seafood, and even fruits. Just make sure that the ingredients you choose are suitable for the cooking method and will cook evenly.

How should I assemble the packets?

Start by placing a layer of foil on a flat surface, then add your ingredients in the center of the foil. Fold the sides of the foil up and roll the edges to create a tight seal. Make sure there is enough room for the ingredients to steam and cook.

How long should I cook packets for?

The cooking time will vary depending on the ingredients used and the cooking method. It's best to follow a recipe and check the packets periodically to ensure they are cooked to your desired level of doneness.

Can packets be made ahead of time?

Yes, packets can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Just make sure to remove them from the fridge and let them come to room temperature before cooking to ensure even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • RachelNguyen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tash