• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Asking for for Christmas?

In summary, Becky's Christmas is going to be hard because her husband had surgery and they don't have much money. She is hoping to get a lot of her Christmas present from her husband.
Well - the Guys are off shopping for me today...so I guess whatever I get is a done deal after today!:D

All I want for Christmas is my husband and that is what I am getting!!!! He will be home for his R&R by next weekend (we hope!!)! But I did make a list for him....mostly small stuff AND stuff (or money for said stuff) for the house we are buying come May!!

Did I mention that I would really like the new Droid phone with Verizon? I'm too lazy to go back and read my other posts in this thread. I would love that phone. Where I live, the iPhone doesn't get good reception at all. I use my cell phone at home all the time, so iPhone is out. It's highly unlikely that I will get that phone because it's $200. My dh isn't that d. :) (JK! He's great!)JAE

I want Rain boots, it rains here all the time. I forgot what else I want so I guess I will be happy with whatever they come up with.

wadesgirl said:
I also thought about asking DH to pay for my tattoo but I'm still to nervous to get it!

Go ahead and get it. I was very nervous when I got my first one. Once you do it you will love it. I have four.

wadesgirl said:
I also thought about asking DH to pay for my tattoo but I'm still to nervous to get it!

Do it! I was terrified to get my first on. Now I have three and am busily planning my fourth! Get it!!!

All I wanted was to have the adoption of our two little ones finalized by Christmas, but that's not going to happen now. Taeton's should be finalized in Jan or Feb and Azariah's in Feb. or March, so soon, but would have been nice for Christmas.

<h2>1. What are some popular kitchen items that are on your Christmas list?</h2><p>Some popular kitchen items that are often requested by Pampered Chef consultants are our <em>Rockcrok&reg; Dutch Oven</em>, <em>Food Chopper</em>, <em>Classic Batter Bowl</em>, <em>Quick Cooker</em>, and <em>Pizza &amp; Crust Cutter</em>.</p><h2>2. Are there any new products that you are hoping to receive for Christmas?</h2><p>Yes! We just released our <em>Quick Cooker Deluxe</em> and <em>Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan</em>, both of which have been receiving rave reviews from customers. I would love to add these to my own kitchen collection!</p><h2>3. What are some budget-friendly options for those looking to purchase a gift from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>We have a wide range of products at different price points. Some popular options under $25 include our <em>Garlic Press</em>, <em>Measuring Spoons</em>, <em>Bamboo Spoon Set</em>, and <em>Citrus Peeler</em>.</p><h2>4. Do you have any favorite seasonal products that are only available during the holidays?</h2><p>Yes, we have several limited edition products that are perfect for the holiday season. Some of my personal favorites are the <em>Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer</em>, <em>Stainless Steel Whisk</em>, and <em>Trifle Bowl</em>.</p><h2>5. Are there any kitchen gadgets or tools that you find yourself using all the time and would make a great gift?</h2><p>Absolutely! I highly recommend our <em>Microplane&reg; Adjustable Coarse Grater</em>, <em>Flexible Cutting Mats</em>, <em>Large Round Stone</em>, and <em>Mini Mix N Scraper&reg;</em>. These are all versatile and essential tools in any kitchen.</p>

1. What are some popular kitchen items that are on your Christmas list?

Some popular kitchen items that are often requested by Pampered Chef consultants are our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Food Chopper, Classic Batter Bowl, Quick Cooker, and Pizza & Crust Cutter.

2. Are there any new products that you are hoping to receive for Christmas?

Yes! We just released our Quick Cooker Deluxe and Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, both of which have been receiving rave reviews from customers. I would love to add these to my own kitchen collection!

3. What are some budget-friendly options for those looking to purchase a gift from Pampered Chef?

We have a wide range of products at different price points. Some popular options under $25 include our Garlic Press, Measuring Spoons, Bamboo Spoon Set, and Citrus Peeler.

4. Do you have any favorite seasonal products that are only available during the holidays?

Yes, we have several limited edition products that are perfect for the holiday season. Some of my personal favorites are the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, Stainless Steel Whisk, and Trifle Bowl.

5. Are there any kitchen gadgets or tools that you find yourself using all the time and would make a great gift?

Absolutely! I highly recommend our Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater, Flexible Cutting Mats, Large Round Stone, and Mini Mix N Scraper®. These are all versatile and essential tools in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies