• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Asked My My Hubby What I Wanted for Christmas... and to Tell You

In summary, there are a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef that can be added to your wishlist for Christmas, such as non-stick cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and stoneware baking dishes. There are also holiday deals and promotions available for customers, and you can create a personalized gift registry with Pampered Chef for Christmas. Popular Pampered Chef products that make great Christmas gifts include the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as holiday gift sets. You can purchase these products for your loved ones either through a consultant or through the website, with gift wrapping options available for an additional fee.
Laura420
I was asked my my hubby what I wanted for Christmas... and to tell you the truth, I dont really "need" anything... so I mentioned Dinner out and a romantic night of just us.... :)

Now... He is the love of my life, an awesome dad and I feel that I have been truly blessed.... but I haveta admit, he is a little romantically challenged. To give you an idea, my marriage proposal went something like this... "you are gonna marry me right?" as he hands me the ring box... :eek:

he has gotten better at it, so, we will see what he comes up with! :D

Is your man romantic, or romantically challenged?

Last edited:
Re: RomanceMy DH is very romantic. He has sent me flowers or candy for the anniversary of the day we met, were engaged, and married. This has gone on for over 22 years now.

He has always kissed me goodnight. That I think is a big deal, it also helps to keep from going to bed angry.

I am so blessed and I know it.

Re: RomanceWe always kiss goodnight... I think thats some kinda rule! LOL

1. What can I add to my Pampered Chef wishlist for Christmas?

You can add a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef to your wishlist for Christmas. Some popular options include our non-stick cookware sets, kitchen gadgets like the garlic press and citrus press, and our stoneware baking dishes.

2. Are there any special holiday deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs holiday promotions and deals for customers. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current offers.

3. Can I create a personalized gift registry with Pampered Chef for Christmas?

Yes, you can create a personalized gift registry with Pampered Chef for Christmas or any other special occasion. This allows your loved ones to easily purchase items from your wishlist and ensures you receive the kitchen tools and products you truly want.

4. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that make great Christmas gifts?

Some popular Pampered Chef products that make great Christmas gifts include our Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Air Fryer. Our holiday gift sets, such as the Cookie Baking Set or the Cutlery Set, are also popular choices for gift-giving.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for my loved ones as Christmas gifts?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products for your loved ones as Christmas gifts. You can either purchase directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. We also offer gift wrapping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • momoftwins