• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is My Christmas Gift to All of You. Send Me $20 and I Will Give

S
sarahmarie
This is my christmas gift to all of you. Send me $20 and I will give it to you! He he.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/8ba2/zoom/

That is one of my favorite sites! I just spent a few hundred bucks there on Christmas gifts for my programmer hubby and his programmer friends! He plays Dungeons and Dragons with the same people that he did when they were all pre-teens...most have families now. So, I got him the +20 shirt of smiting!

Cute shirt!! I love it!

Related to This Is My Christmas Gift to All of You. Send Me $20 and I Will Give

What is "This Is My Christmas Gift to All of You"?

"This Is My Christmas Gift to All of You" is a product being sold on the website ThinkGeek.com. It is a t-shirt with a humorous phrase on it.

How much does it cost?

The t-shirt is being sold for $20 on ThinkGeek.com.

What does the phrase on the t-shirt mean?

The phrase "Send me $20 and I will give it to you! He he." is a joke referring to the fact that the t-shirt is being sold for $20. It is meant to be a playful and lighthearted way of promoting the product.

Is this a legitimate offer?

Yes, this is a legitimate offer from the website ThinkGeek.com. They are a well-known and reputable online retailer.

Can I purchase this product as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase this product as a gift for someone else. Simply enter their shipping information during the checkout process on ThinkGeek.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies