• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Thank You Card from my DS to his Kindergarten Teacher

In summary, the speaker shares a heartwarming story about their child writing a thank you card to their kindergarten teacher and expressing gratitude for being challenged. They also mention the joy of their child's innocence and share a similar story about a student's kind gesture.
Jennie4PC
I just have to say how cute my DS is. I had him write a thank you card to his Kindergarten teacher. When he was getting ready to do it he asked me what he should say, I told him to say something like thanks for being a great teacher or whatever he felt like. So my DS wrote Thanks for challenging me. I thought it was so cute there were so many days that he would ask why he was doing something different then the other kids in his class and I had to tell him that she was challenging him so that he wouldnt get bored. And he would say he didnt like being challenged. I just had to share how cute my DS is.

Jennie4PC said:
I just have to say how cute my DS is. I had him write a thank you card to his Kindergarten teacher. When he was getting ready to do it he asked me what he should say, I told him to say something like thanks for being a great teacher or whatever he felt like. So my DS wrote Thanks for challenging me. I thought it was so cute there were so many days that he would ask why he was doing something different then the other kids in his class and I had to tell him that she was challenging him so that he wouldnt get bored. And he would say he didnt like being challenged. I just had to share how cute my DS is.

Love this age. Such innocent at this age and their hearts are as big as the outdoors! Hug him tight, they grow up too fast!

This reminded me of a story one of my employees told me the other day. A student in the 4th or 5th grade came through the breakfast line and gave her $1.00. Our breakfast is 85 cents, so she handed him the 15 cents. He was just as serious when he told her, "No, keep the change and get something nice for yourself." !!!

That is so sweet! It's great to see how much your DS appreciates his teacher and how he's learning to express gratitude at such a young age. It sounds like he's a bright and curious student, and it's wonderful that his teacher is able to challenge him and keep him engaged in his learning. Keep encouraging his love for learning and expressing his appreciation for others. Thanks for sharing!

1. How can I personalize a thank you card for my child's teacher?

You can make the thank you card more personal by including a heartfelt message or a specific memory that your child has shared with their teacher. You can also include a photo of your child and their teacher together to make the card more special.

2. Is it necessary to give a thank you card to my child's teacher?

While it is not mandatory, it is always a nice gesture to show appreciation for your child's teacher. A thank you card is a simple and thoughtful way to express your gratitude for their hard work and dedication towards your child's education.

3. Can I include a gift with the thank you card?

Yes, you can definitely include a small gift with the thank you card. This can be something as simple as a gift card, a bouquet of flowers, or a homemade treat. It's the thought that counts, so any gesture of appreciation will be greatly appreciated by the teacher.

4. When is the best time to give a thank you card to my child's teacher?

The end of the school year is a popular time to give thank you cards to teachers as it is a time to reflect on the past year and show gratitude for their hard work. However, you can also give a thank you card during holidays or special occasions like Teacher Appreciation Week.

5. Should I involve my child in making the thank you card?

It is always a good idea to involve your child in making the thank you card. This not only teaches them the importance of showing gratitude, but it also adds a personal touch to the card. Your child can help with decorating the card, writing a message, or drawing a picture for their teacher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies