• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Conversation From Oldest Ds.

In summary, Shawn Bates is a great young man who is working at a local Starbucks. He is great with coffee and is a great friend to his momma.
julesh
My 20 yos. is a car salesman at a Honda dealership. Sales is his career goal, and believe me, he was a born salesman! :p
Being a new pc consultant (who will be qualified this next week!), I had my son and dh take catalogs to work with them. So last night we're having dinner, and my son asks, "so why would someone want to by PC brand over others on the market?" I busted out laughing and said, "Did someone really ask you that or are you testing my sales skills?" He actually meant it as a serious question, and so I gave him a serious answer, to which he responds, "Well, you're definitely passionate about you're selling!" I thought that was cute! He proceeded to say that he'd love to not know me and sell me a car, because I would be a challenge - in other words, an informed consumer! Then he offered to let me listen to his Zig Zigler cd's!! ROFL!!

So, has he at least left your cataog in their break room? My 18 year old DS carries my business card and uses my PC pens (with my name on them) for his waiter job - it's something anyway.:p

BethCooks4U said:
So, has he at least left your cataog in their break room?

Oh, yeah! I sent outside order forms with him too! He loves to cook and I told him if he collected enough orders, then he could get the host credit. ;)

My DS is selling products to his fellow students in Dallas. His dorm room is outfitted with all sorts of PC stuff. When someone oohs and aahs over something he's using, he tells them his mom can hook them up. (My DH and DS consider me a PC pusher.)

Rae,
how is he doing here in dallas?
Was he affected by the storms a week ago Friday night?
Teresa

He's doing great! Thanks for asking. They didn't get hit too badly during the storms.

His grades have been wonderful. He's planning to stay there through the summer to work with their children's program.

He's working at a local Starbucks. If there's a tall, thin, goofy young man working at your Starbucks, ask if his name is Shawn Bates. If it is, that's my baby boy. Tell him you're a Chef Success buddy of his momma's. You may get a hug! Tip him really well. He could use the cash. And, he'll most definitely earn that tip. He's great with coffee.

Good luck at the car dealership. Car salesmen are the most notoriously cheap people in the world. Not frugal, mind you, cheap.Working in that biz is a great learning experience and I'd never trade the time I spent in that business but I'll never go back to it!

Good luck at the car dealership. Car salesmen are the most notoriously cheap people in the world. Not frugal, mind you, cheap.

:p Hmmmm....that trait hasn't rubbed off on ds yet! But I'm not expecting much from the sales floor....it's the girls in the office I'm wanting to reel in.;)

Related to Pampered Chef Conversation From Oldest Ds.

What is Pampered Chef Conversation From Oldest Ds?

Pampered Chef Conversation From Oldest Ds is a cooking and kitchen products company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-person cooking demonstrations and online sales. It is known for its direct sales business model, where independent consultants market and sell the products.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on the company's website or through an existing consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to get started. As a consultant, you can earn a commission on sales, host parties, and build your own business.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, kitchen gadgets, and pantry staples. They also offer cookbooks and meal kits for easy meal planning and preparation.

Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly offers discounts and promotions on its products. You can check the company's website or contact a consultant to find out about any current deals or sales. As a consultant, you may also be able to offer your customers special discounts or promotions.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up on the company's website. The consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the menu for the party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
erin