• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - Need an Idea for Christmas

In summary, the speaker's niece is turning 12 and they want to do something special for her for Christmas. They are considering a "day with me" activity and are asking for ideas from friends. One suggestion is to create a gift box with trinkets from each activity and have the niece choose them one at a time. Another idea is to do a scavenger hunt with codes and clues. The speaker also suggests creating a book of coupons or giving a year of monthly activities with the aunt. Other possible activities mentioned include a mini spa day, trip to the mall, fancy lunch, sleepover, baking day, scrapbooking, and other crafts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My niece is 12 this year and I wanted to do something different for her for Christmas. I wanted to pick some ideas for her to choose from to do a "day with me" kind of thing. I was thinking ice skating, pedicure, science center, lunch, etc. I'm trying to figure out a cute way to "give" this to her at Christmas. The only idea I had was a card with a check list and have her pick 2 so I figured I would ask some of my more creative friends. And maybe some more ideas for her to choose form too. Thanks!

Do like you would do a Why Bag at a show! Put together a gift box with a little trinket or something from each place (a brochure, picture, etc), wrap the box up pretty, and have her take each out one at a time. She can guess or oooh and ahhh over each thing. You could say, "Doesn't that sound like fun?" Then when she's pulled out all of them, have the date inside an envelope taped to the inside of the lid of your box. Have her take off the envelope, open it, and tell her that's the day she's going to get to do ALL those fun things WITH YOU!

we did a scavenger hunt for my daughter my son had codes she scanned with her iphone (it was popular in some movie she likes) each code was taped to a gift clue (plastic animal for zoo, birthday candle for cake at her favorite bakery, etc)

I did something like that for my husband. I got a picture of it and pasted it to a pretty card and wrapped it up real pretty.

You could create a book of coupons or just a stack of coupons and tell her she can redeem two of the coupons with you.

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
If you can afford it, why not give her a year of "spend a day with my Aunt" and do one thing a month with her during 2012?

More ideas:

Mini Spa Day
Hair Cut Day
Trip to the Mall with a $20 (or whatever you want) gift card
Lunch at a fancier restaurant she might not normally get to go to
Sleep over for her and a friend with makeover and home made sugar scrubs, etc
Baking Day
Scrapbooking Day
Any type of craft day

1. What are some popular gift ideas for Christmas from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gift ideas for Christmas from Pampered Chef include our Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Ultimate Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Chop. We also offer gift sets and bundles for those who love to cook or bake.

2. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef gifts for Christmas?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef gifts for Christmas! We offer customization options for select products, such as our cutting boards and kitchen towels. You can also add a personalized message to your gift when you order online.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Christmas gifts?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Christmas gifts. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals. We also have a Holiday Gift Guide that features discounted bundles and exclusive products.

4. Can I purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products! Our gift cards are available in various denominations and can be used towards any purchase on our website or through a consultant. They make great gifts for those who love to cook or bake.

5. How can I ensure my Pampered Chef gifts arrive in time for Christmas?

To ensure your Pampered Chef gifts arrive in time for Christmas, we recommend placing your order at least two weeks in advance. This will allow for processing and shipping time. If you need your order sooner, contact your consultant or check our website for expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates