• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Wedding Gift Sets for Newlyweds | Perfect Gift Ideas for Couples

In summary, popular items to include in a wedding gift basket are kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware sets, serving platters, and cutlery sets. These can be customized at Pampered Chef and also come with the option of gift wrapping. The cost of a wedding gift basket can vary from $50 to $150, but smaller and more budget-friendly options are also available. Additionally, the gift basket can be shipped directly to the couple's doorstep, making it a convenient option for those unable to attend the wedding or if the couple lives in a different location.
emmabelle47
I've searched Wedding and got tons of stuff on doing a PC Wedding party, shower, etc. And I searched Gifts and got TONS of gift set ideas. What I'm looking for is a list of gift set combos one can look at and choose for a couple getting married. "Newlywed Gift Sets" Anyone have anything like this? Maybe I'll have to make one up....... :confused:

I don't have a Word document or anything, but here are some ideas of items to match up for a combo...

Food chopper, cutting board and handy scraper

Batter bowl(s) and full set of spatulas/mix n scrapers

Large round stone, pizza cutter and extra nylon scrapers

Pastry mat, baker's roller, creative cutters

Stackable cooling rack(s), cake pan set and decorator bottle set

Any combination of forged cutlery and the honing tool

Chillzanne rectangle server and the easy accent decorator (deviled eggs!)

Quick-stir pitcher (either size), bar board and paring knife set, citrus press

I hope this helps...brainstorming is always fun!

Hi there! I can definitely relate to your struggle in finding the perfect gift set for a newlywed couple. I did a quick search and found a few options that might interest you. One idea is to create a personalized gift set for the couple, including items that are meaningful to them such as a photo album, a customized piece of artwork, or a set of monogrammed towels. Another option is to go for a more practical gift set, such as a kitchenware set or a home decor set. You can also check out online stores that specialize in wedding gifts, as they often have curated gift sets specifically for newlyweds. I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

What are some popular items to include in a wedding gift basket?

Some popular items to include in a wedding gift basket are kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware sets, serving platters, and cutlery sets. These items are practical and useful for a newlywed couple as they start their life together.

Can I customize a wedding gift basket?

Yes, absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we offer customizable gift baskets where you can choose the specific items you want to include. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card.

What is the average cost of a wedding gift basket?

The cost of a wedding gift basket can vary depending on the items included and the size of the basket. On average, our wedding gift baskets range from $50 to $150. However, you can also create a more budget-friendly gift basket by choosing smaller items or opting for a smaller basket.

Do you offer gift wrapping for wedding gift baskets?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for all of our gift baskets, including wedding gift baskets. You can choose from a variety of wrapping paper designs and add a personalized message on a card. This makes the gift-giving process even easier for you!

Can I have a wedding gift basket shipped directly to the couple?

Absolutely! We offer shipping services for all of our gift baskets, so you can have the basket shipped directly to the couple's doorstep. This is especially convenient if you are unable to attend the wedding or if the couple lives in a different location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • winnee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl