• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Honeymoon Gifts for a Special Friend

In summary, this person wants to give their friend a gift that is honeymoon themed, unique, and will make her laugh. They have come up with ideas such as a basket of goodies, a CD of romantic music, and a letter opener.
Kelly8
Okay I am looking for some ideas, but let me tell you the scenario first so you understand...

One of my dearest friends is getting married in Hawaii next week. I had to miss her shower, and now her "bachelorette" party is Monday (first day of Conference) so I have to miss that too! I want to give her a really nice gift, more honeymooned themed, maybe a basket of goodies. Here's what I thought of so far:
Underwater camera
pretty candle (maybe one of those travel ones)
pretty undies (maybe the ones that say just married or something like that)

what else? Bubble bath? I want cute stuff, nothing raunchy or anything like that. But unique too. Any ideas?:confused:

This might be totally silly - but a Soduku book or a crossword book or something similar that they could do together on the flight. :confused:

That's a great idea actually!

small photo album/book for their honeymoon pics, stamps for sending postcards from Hawaii, some suntan lotion, a pretty pen with the stamps for the postcards...sorry that's all I can think of right now. Oh, how about rose petals? I saw some in a cute plastic tube in WalMart around Valentines Day...nice to sprinkle around the room. Not sure where you'd get those though but just a thought :)

Thanks! Love the ideas, gonna add them to my list!

kcjodih said:
small photo album/book for their honeymoon pics, stamps for sending postcards from Hawaii, some suntan lotion, a pretty pen with the stamps for the postcards...sorry that's all I can think of right now. Oh, how about rose petals? I saw some in a cute plastic tube in WalMart around Valentines Day...nice to sprinkle around the room. Not sure where you'd get those though but just a thought :)

In craft stores at the wedding section like Hobby Lobby or michaels, or wedding supply stores.

Romantic music CD? Instrumental?

I've done a few baskets for people for there wedding night. Includes snacks b/c after a day of fun, you sometimes didn't actually EAT much. This could be true for any flight too. A pad of paper and pen to write down all of the memories you THINK you'll remember, especially the little funny ones (we did this and I will now never forget my nephew "sneaking" me bits of a snickers bar in b/t pics after the wedding...SO hungry!! It was funny to see but such a small thing, I'd probably forget it after several years). I'd also put some candles (and something to light them with), something to drink and cute little disposable glasses. Oh...and a letter opener for the tons of cards they have to open. It's been awhile now, so I can't remember what else. Actually...for a trip, give the twix-its :). It's surprising how often those come in hand. THat and the i-slice :).

Jules711 said:
I've done a few baskets for people for there wedding night. Includes snacks b/c after a day of fun, you sometimes didn't actually EAT much. This could be true for any flight too. A pad of paper and pen to write down all of the memories you THINK you'll remember, especially the little funny ones (we did this and I will now never forget my nephew "sneaking" me bits of a snickers bar in b/t pics after the wedding...SO hungry!! It was funny to see but such a small thing, I'd probably forget it after several years). I'd also put some candles (and something to light them with), something to drink and cute little disposable glasses. Oh...and a letter opener for the tons of cards they have to open. It's been awhile now, so I can't remember what else. Actually...for a trip, give the twix-its :). It's surprising how often those come in hand. THat and the i-slice :).

Just don't send the letter opener on the plane with them!

Related to Unique Honeymoon Gifts for a Special Friend

1. What are some unique honeymoon gifts I can give to my special friend?

There are many unique honeymoon gifts you can give to your special friend, such as personalized travel journals, couples massages, cooking classes, and custom-made photo albums.

2. How much should I spend on a unique honeymoon gift for my friend?

The amount you spend on a unique honeymoon gift for your friend depends on your budget and the type of gift you want to give. It's always a good idea to set a budget beforehand and stick to it.

3. Are there any practical honeymoon gifts I can give to my friend?

Yes, there are plenty of practical honeymoon gifts you can give to your friend. Some ideas include luggage tags, travel-sized toiletries, portable chargers, and travel pillows.

4. Can I purchase a gift card for a unique honeymoon experience?

Yes, many companies offer gift cards for unique honeymoon experiences such as romantic dinners, hot air balloon rides, and wine tasting tours. Check with the company directly to see if they offer gift cards.

5. How can I make sure the unique honeymoon gift I choose is something my friend will love?

Think about your friend's interests and preferences when choosing a unique honeymoon gift. If they love cooking, a cooking class would be a great gift. If they enjoy relaxing, a couples massage would be a perfect choice. You can also ask their partner for ideas or even get them a gift card so they can choose their own experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • soonerchef