• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Title: Do Wedding Registry Orders Ship to the Bride or the Purchaser?

In summary, setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is simple and can be done through their website. You can add or remove items from your registry at any time, with no limit to the number of items. Guests can purchase items directly from your registry using a unique URL. Returns can be made within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ship right away? Do they ship to the bride or the purchaser?

Thanks!

They do ship right away (I'm pretty sure). And the purchaser can select whether to have them shipped to the bride or to themself.

They ship right away i had a registry this spring and as people ordered they shiped out and you get commission as soon as they ordered too on your checks instead of waiting till the show closes.

That's what I thought Ann. Thanks!

Hi there,Thank you for your inquiry. I'm happy to help clarify our shipping process for you. Our orders are typically shipped directly to the purchaser's address. If the purchaser would like the order to be shipped to the bride's address, they can simply enter that information as the shipping address during the checkout process.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here to assist you in any way I can.Happy cooking!Best, Your Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Website Title: Do Wedding Registry Orders Ship to the Bride or the Purchaser?

1. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create an account and start adding items to your registry.

2. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account and make any changes you'd like.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry. We want you to have everything you need for your new home!

4. How do my guests purchase items from my wedding registry?

Once you have set up your wedding registry, you will receive a unique URL to share with your guests. They can then visit the link and purchase items directly from your registry.

5. Can I return items from my wedding registry?

Yes, we have a generous return policy for items purchased from a wedding registry. You can return items within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • melindag