• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Order Be Shipped to Guest?

In summary, tracking a registry order can be done through an email with a tracking number or by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Adding items to a shipped registry order is not possible, but a new order can be created. Shipping times for registry orders are typically 3-5 business days, but may vary. The shipping address can be changed before the order is shipped, but not after. If a registry order is missing an item, contacting customer service with the order number and missing item name will resolve the issue.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Can a registry item be bought and shipped to the guest and not the bride and groom??

Yes, it can.

Yes, it is possible for a registry item to be bought and shipped directly to the guest instead of the bride and groom. Some registry websites allow for this option to be selected during the checkout process. However, it is always a good idea to check with the couple beforehand to make sure they are comfortable with this arrangement.

1. How can I track my registry order?

Once your registry order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can also log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section to view the status and tracking information for your order.

2. Can I add items to my registry order after it has been shipped?

No, unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. If you would like to add more items to your registry, you can create a new order and have it shipped separately.

3. How long does it take for a registry order to be shipped to the guest?

We strive to ship all registry orders within 3-5 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location of the guest and the shipping method chosen at checkout.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my registry order?

Yes, if your order has not yet been shipped, you can change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. What if my registry order is missing an item?

If your registry order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team with your order number and the name of the missing item. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive all the items you have registered for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • darlinclem