• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 ~ Home Office Direct Sign in Here!

In summary, Home Office Direct refers to consultants who do not have an Executive Director or higher in their upline. This can be due to people leaving the business or signing under someone who is HO Direct. These consultants attend a separate banquet at conferences and are considered to be in the direct line of Doris Christopher. There may be multiple smaller HO Direct banquets, separated by Regional Sales Managers. Some consultants may also be HO Direct due to being in the direct line of Doris Christopher.
hoosierchef
So, who is in Wave 2 that are Home Office Direct?? Sign in here and someone please explain HO Direct to me! :p

Home Office direct is when you don't have the layers above you and you are assigned to "Home Office" for management. Often, it is due to people having quit the business over the years that you may have signed under, or you ended up signing under someone that is HO direct. ...hope that helps..

My ED is in Wave 1 and above her, we are HO direct. Since I will be attending Wave 2 with my recruiter (Hi Jennifer! :) )...we will be attending the banquet with HO direct.

I am a HO Direct... our old Executive Director lost someone since last conference, so no dinner of our own this year... Here's to my Senior Director getting those last 2 director's she needs so that she has her own dinner!!!

Basically, HO Direct just means there isn't an Executive Director or higher in your upline. I like to think we are directly in Doris's line that way <grin>, though that's not really right. When everyone else goes to their Executive Director banquet, we go to the Home Office Direct banquet. It is a huge group too, so, usually it gets broken up into several smaller Home Office Direct banquets. I think it's separated by Regional Sales Managers then. I don't know if that helps or not. I know I was confused by it all until I went to Nationals the first time.

I am HO Direct also (Wave 2). My director mentioned the same thing about Doris being our direct upline on time too.

HO DirectI'm HO Direct, see you at Conference!!

I am HO Direct and in Wave 2 also. See you ladies there!!! Are you excited yet? I can't wait. This will be my first conference and I can't wait to see the bag that we will receive. See you in 4 days!!!

I'm Home Office Direct as well, and, while some may be called this due to not having an upline ED, there is an actual Home Office Direct line that is a "direct descendent" from Doris Christopher, who was actually the very first Consultant.
In my line, it went....Doris Christopher, Sue Rusch, who no longer do shows, of course, and then I believe it's Patti Strano, Phyllis Echement, Diane Hunt, and then me. Since Patti, Phyllis, and Diane are not Executive Directors, we continue to be called Home Office Direct, but, if one of them were to promote to this level, we'd be re-assigned to our own banquet. At least, that's how I understand it to be.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Conference!!

Paula Lewis

You are correct Paula, that is the other case...

1. What is Wave 2?

Wave 2 is a new feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to log into their Home Office directly from the website. This streamlines the login process and makes it easier for consultants to access important information and resources.

2. How do I access Wave 2?

In order to access Wave 2, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Wave 2 ~ Home Office Direct" link on the main page or in the navigation menu.

3. What information can I access through Wave 2?

Wave 2 allows you to access important information and resources from your Home Office, such as your consultant dashboard, customer sales, team information, and training materials. It also allows you to place orders, track shipments, and manage your business on the go.

4. Do I need any special equipment to use Wave 2?

No, Wave 2 can be accessed through any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with internet access. However, for the best experience, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari.

5. Is Wave 2 secure?

Yes, Wave 2 is a secure platform that uses encryption to protect your personal information and transactions. Additionally, you will need to log in with your consultant credentials to access any sensitive information, providing an extra layer of security.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Debala715
  • loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies