• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the Executive Dinner for Home Office Direct located?

In summary, Cora Fischer and Jan have hosted the past two executive dinners. Our group is in Wave 1 and we are staying at the Chicago Hilton. I am just trying to find out where the executive dinner will be held this year. I would call Home Office if I were you, but I have no idea. Good luck!
Karen
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me how to find out where our executive dinner will be held? We are considered "Home Office Direct". In the past Cora Fischer and Jan have hosted our dinners. Our group is in Wave 1 and we are staying at Chicago Hilton so I'm just trying to find out where our Exec. Dinner will be. Thanks for all of your help!

I would call Home Office if I were you - I have no idea. Good luck!

you can call HO or email your sales manager. their emails are [email protected]

what does that mean? HOME OFFICE DIRECT?

How do you know who is your sales manager? Not that I need to ask them anything, but I've heard others refer to this here and have no clue what they mean.

All directors are assigned a Sales Manager based on who your upline executive director is. Or, if you are Home Office Direct, it means there is no executive in your upline.Sales Managers are responsible for training in the field and most often work with directors and above doing visits and conference calls and things like that. They also present at the regional meetings and national conference. The people who do the giveaways from stage at conference are all sales managers.Debbie, ours is Susie Lite.

Last edited:
Debala715 said:
How do you know who is your sales manager? Not that I need to ask them anything, but I've heard others refer to this here and have no clue what they mean.

Usually only your upper-line directors contact the assigned sales director. That's why you are told to ask your upline on big issues.

Home Office Direct means there is no ED or Senior ED in your upline so you are considered Home Office Direct. I am in an ED's 1st line so on my commission statements it lists my ED as 1st line director and above that it says Home Office Direct.

Very interesting, thank you for the info!

1. What is an Executive Dinner Question?

An Executive Dinner Question is a question that helps to facilitate deeper conversation and connections among guests at a Pampered Chef dinner party. It is designed to spark meaningful discussions and get to know each other on a more personal level.

2. How do you come up with an Executive Dinner Question?

Our Executive Dinner Questions are carefully crafted by our team to be thought-provoking and appropriate for a dinner party setting. We consider factors such as current events, pop culture, and personal experiences to create questions that will engage and entertain guests.

3. Are the Executive Dinner Questions appropriate for all ages?

Yes, our Executive Dinner Questions are suitable for all ages. We ensure that they are family-friendly and do not contain any sensitive or controversial topics.

4. Can I suggest an Executive Dinner Question for my party?

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, our team of experts carefully curates the Executive Dinner Questions to ensure they are fun and engaging for all guests. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers.

5. How do the Executive Dinner Questions benefit the party?

The Executive Dinner Questions add an element of fun and excitement to the dinner party. They help to break the ice and encourage guests to interact with each other, creating a more enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies