• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
pchefkristin
I think I am a thread killer! :( I have always been a classic thread killer, and it has followed me over here too! :rolleyes:

Any other thread killers here? Feel free to commiserate with me if you want to. Or, prove me right by not posting at all! UGH! Hehehe.

Ahhh- you're not a thread killer!! We just talk everything to death here anyway so someone has to be the last to post! I am sorry you feel that way, but we are all thread killers at some point :D

So, so tempting to not post at all, but I have to say I'm often the thread killer, too. Not too bad on this site, but it must be something about the way I'll state something that just puts a roadblock to the conversation.,

Are you trying to hijack the Thread Hijackers Thread???:p :D

Is this one dead already? Point taken.

Paige Dixon said:
Is this one dead already? Point taken.
Not if we keep bumping it.

Last one to post wins.

(That'll insure this sucker will run forever.)

Well, that was...BURP!...fun.

OOOh what do I win?? I'll post last, I WILL!

LOL! You people are too much! Figured everyone would show SOME restraint and leave me hanging.... :D

This will be a never-ending thread. Looks like the hijack thread may be one of those, too.

I seem to be a thread killer too...always thought it was just me....who'll be the first to prove me wrong this time???

Me. :pRazlebrazit minimum character rule.

Humph. And I thought I was a thread killer. (Never knew what to call myself until now. Thanks, Kristin!)

Yeah but what will I win?!

This is the first forum I've been on in years where I have not been a thread killer (or maybe I just don't notice it here?). :p

speedychef said:
Yeah but what will I win?!

How about a button for National Conference that identifies you as a thread killer?:p

I eat my Cheeios with a knife.I'm a cereal killer.

Okay...I thought I was the thread killer. I still have threads out there that haven't been responded to and I started them! So I am responsible not only for the "birth" but for the "death as well. LOL

I'm usually a thread killer on another forum.

Of course, I only have 116 posts there - in 3 years!

That's because you're always here.

There are other forums?

Yep. there are others.

On a Mac forum that DH frequents, they have a funny way to hijack a thread. They post, "And here's a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on it's head." And then go into the new topic.
http://www.souptree.net/blog/images/rabbit_pancake.gif

And DH moderates a forum for Lincoln owners. That's the one where I have 116 posts.

That photo makes me think the rabbit should be walking through a hotel lobby yelling, "CALLLLLL FORRRRRR PHILLLLLLLLIPPPPP MOOOOOOOOOOORRRISSSSSSSSSSS"Well, I thought it looked like a bellboy's hat.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That photo makes me think the rabbit should be walking through a hotel lobby yelling, "CALLLLLL FORRRRRR PHILLLLLLLLIPPPPP MOOOOOOOOOOORRRISSSSSSSSSSS"

Well, I thought it looked like a bellboy's hat.

Bunny BellBoy......it's either ice cream, or it's a character is a Richard Scarry book.....

Here's the upgraded rabbit:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Oolong_last_head_performance.jpg/180px-Oolong_last_head_performance.jpg

There's a Wikipedia entry about him. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

Oh-oh. Looks like the rabbit is waffling.

mmm.... waffles......

There's a restaurant across the street from work (I can see it from the window) that makes a Vernor's waffle. Delish! There's just enough ginger in it to make it interesting.

Hey, at least you're not a "Thread Shutter Downer" like I am! For a few days it seemed every time I posted, the thread was shut down right afterwards. :rolleyes:

Hi,

My name is Linnie....and I'm a thread killer. I feel your pain.

LOL

chefann said:
Here's the upgraded rabbit:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Oolong_last_head_performance.jpg/180px-Oolong_last_head_performance.jpg

There's a Wikipedia entry about him. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)
I'm too embarrassed to be seen in this thread.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/2/20070321-Soren%20Da%20Cat.jpg

I am a thread killer a lot of the times, but hey it's everyone else's loss not mine!!!LOL :)

That's true!
:)

pampermeplease said:
Hi,

My name is Linnie....and I'm a thread killer. I feel your pain.

LOL

Me too. . .I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. :( Sniff.

chefjeanine said:
Me too. . .I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. :( Sniff.
Really?

I feel with my fingers.

KG, You are too much!

Well, I did have the last post for awhile. :(

Hey, you do again!No, wait-- that would be me.

I am a thread killer...watch and see!

Anne- now every time I see the title to THIS post, I am reading it in my mind as "Thread Killers, UNTIE!" You've ruined me! LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Me. :p

Razlebrazit minimum character rule.

KG - THANK YOU!!!

KG I always wondered about your wise cracks and when you said you feel with your fingers you just reminded me of my dad.

If I went back through all the threads on this forum I would bet that my name is the last one on more of them then anyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you all but I am the official thread killer of Chef Success.

Beth~

Not this time!!!

HA!!

Last edited:
KellyTheChef said:

I am a thread killer...watch and see!

Anne- now every time I see the title to THIS post, I am reading it in my mind as "Thread Killers, UNTIE!" You've ruined me! LOL
Glad I'm not the olny dyslexic ni teh plcae.

Funny you say this. I've thought this many times...never quite had the name for it though. Now, I know that it's officially called a "thread killer." Oh well, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't!

spoiledchef said:
Funny you say this. I've thought this many times...never quite had the name for it though. Now, I know that it's officially called a "thread killer." Oh well, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't!
Yeah, I didn't know what it would be called either. I just thought people didn't want to open threads I commented on. "Oh, it's HER again." :( :eek:

I am still waiting for Carolyn (dannyzmom)to post a reply to a question that I've asked in a thread more than once...I guess I shoulda just PM'd her instead of killing the thread. LOL

You can't kill this thread. A wooden stake though the heart won't kill this sucker.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You can't kill this thread. A wooden stake though the heart won't kill this sucker.
Where is my cross and garlic?

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service