• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of Us Staying in the Sheraton Qesition for the Meet N' Greet

Julie, I am also flying in on Saturday. I will meet you at the Java Bar at the Sheraton at 9:30 and then we can go over to the Hilton together. Kelly
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
On Sunday when we have the meet n' greet .... do you guys want to meet down in the lobby of the Sheraton and go over together?

Sounds great to me. What time?

isn't' the meet n' greet at 10pm? I am not sure how long it takes to get to the Hilton from our hotel....

Cabbing it - probably 5 minutes.

Well if people wanted to we could meet for a quick bite to eat and then go over the the Hilton.

I'm not sure what time I'm flying in on Sunday. DH works for Delta so I'm on stand-by, I'll probably come early in the day. Let me see what all my roomies are up to and I'll let ya know. Dinner just might work for me. I'll pm my cell phone number to you.

Sounds good to me... I will Pm you my cell number to you as well.

There is the Java Bar at the Sheraton. We could all meet there at 9:30 and then go over to the Hilton together for the Meet and Greet.- Sunday.

Sounds like a great idea Julie!!

Hey all. I just found out my director has a director thingy going on Sunday, so I will be at loose ends until the meet n greet. Was thinking about hitting the navy pier. Anyone else up for that? Let me know.

What time were you thinking about going to Navy Pier??? who is your upline?? My director has a director thingy going on too.... so me and another clustemate are loose ends until the meet and greet!!!

Kelly Brimmer is my Director, and we fall under Patsy McGovern for conference. We get into Midway at 11:55, so once we get settled, I don't have any plans. Maybe about 5:00 or so? That would give us plenty of time to look around and grab a bite to eat. I'm game. What time are ya'll arriving? We can meet anytime.

Leah & Kim, I'd love to go to Navy Pier too! Don't know what time I'm getting in since I'm flying standby, but I'm probably coming in the morning.

The more the merrier!!! I will PM you my cell number and you can call me when you get in.

Kim

I get in on Saturday we are flying into Midway........ I will PM you my cell number Kim......

Related to Those of Us Staying in the Sheraton Qesition for the Meet N' Greet

1. What is the Meet N' Greet event at the Sheraton Qesition?

The Meet N' Greet is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, where they can socialize, share tips and ideas, and learn about new products and promotions.

2. Who can attend the Meet N' Greet event?

The Meet N' Greet is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, as well as potential consultants who are interested in learning more about the company.

3. What is the dress code for the Meet N' Greet?

The dress code for the Meet N' Greet is business casual. We want everyone to feel comfortable and confident while networking and socializing.

4. Will there be food and drinks provided at the Meet N' Greet?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages provided at the Meet N' Greet. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

5. Can I bring promotional materials or products to display at the Meet N' Greet?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your business cards, flyers, and products to showcase at the Meet N' Greet. This is a great opportunity to promote your business and attract potential customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom