• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cab Ride to Palmer House From Meet and Greet!

In summary, the conversation discusses attending a meet and greet in Chicago and the logistics of getting back to the Palmer House hotel from the Hilton. Some suggest walking, as Chicago is generally safe, while others mention taking a cab. The conversation ends with reassurance that everything will work out.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

My group got to switch to the Palmer House from the Hilton! I am very happy except for now I will need to either walk back after the meet and greet (not my favorite idea) or catch a cab.

Is anyone else attending the meet and greet and staying at the Palmer House? Are you going on Sunday or Monday night? Just looking to share a cab.

Thanks!
Lisa

Chicago is one of those places that I never feel scared about walking around, even in the evening. My girlfriend and I were out at 4:30 am and never even worried. Finally ended up catching a cab, but only because our feet were killing us from our cute, heeled shoes!

If the Hilton is on Michigan Ave, it wouldn't be a bad walk at all. That time of evening, there will be plenty of people out.

Worst case, you need a cab, they are everywhere and it shouldn't be more than $5 to get back to the Palmer House.

PamperChefCarol said:
Chicago is one of those places that I never feel scared about walking around, even in the evening. My girlfriend and I were out at 4:30 am and never even worried. Finally ended up catching a cab, but only because our feet were killing us from our cute, heeled shoes!

If the Hilton is on Michigan Ave, it wouldn't be a bad walk at all. That time of evening, there will be plenty of people out.

Worst case, you need a cab, they are everywhere and it shouldn't be more than $5 to get back to the Palmer House.
That being said I would not walk by myself at that time of night. Someone will be going or maybe 2 people could walk with you and then walk back together to their hotel - it will work out. Don't worry!

1. How long is the cab ride from the meet and greet to Palmer House?

The cab ride from the meet and greet to Palmer House typically takes about 20 minutes, depending on traffic.

2. Can I request a specific type of vehicle for the cab ride?

Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee a specific type of vehicle for the cab ride. However, you can let us know your preference and we will do our best to accommodate it.

3. Do I need to pay for the cab ride separately from my registration fee?

No, the cost of the cab ride is included in your registration fee for the event.

4. Is it possible to share a cab with other attendees?

Yes, you can request to share a cab with other attendees if you are comfortable with it. We can help arrange this for you at the meet and greet.

5. What if I miss the designated cab departure time from the meet and greet?

If you miss the designated cab departure time, you can either take a later cab or arrange for your own transportation. Please let us know if you will be taking a later cab so we can inform the driver.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC