• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Someone to Share a Ride

In summary, Rebecca is looking for someone to share a ride from Midway on Monday morning. She is considering taking the airport shuttle or finding someone to share a taxi ride with. She is worried about being alone and about being mugged.
reba515
I am looking for someone to share a ride from Midway on Monday morning.
My flight arrives from Boston at 8am and i will be going to Palmer House.
share a cab or I am willing to take the T (or L train?) with someone.
~Rebecca

I would bet that you will be able to find someone! Wear something PC and LOOK for someone with something PC. That's how I have found others to share rides with.

Isn't there an airport shuttle for us this year?

not that I have seen.On CC they had a link it goes to a shuttle service where we can make reservations if we want.its $20 to the down hotels so if i need to i'll just grab one of those.
but i will be scouting out other PCer's.
Have they had this for free in the past?

No there was a charge and if you can find someone to share a cab it's cheaper than the shuttle. You will ;)

Take the L train :) It costs 1.75 and is really easy to use (unless it is raining) My whole cluster used it last year and it will save you tons of money.

jmabner said:
Take the L train :) It costs 1.75 and is really easy to use (unless it is raining) My whole cluster used it last year and it will save you tons of money.

thanks John.After talking to some more people I think thats what I will do.Seems easy enough.Besides it'll force me to pack light !;)

I would be really worried to take the train alone. I don't know Chicago and I don't know where it's safe and not around there.

Besides I ran into 2 different people who were mugged (robbed) taking the L last year and one was a COUPLE. Even a man isn't always safe - and he wasn't small! SO BE CAREFUL!!!

Personally, I will try to find someone to share the taxi ride and if I can't find someone my peace of mind is worth that extra.

Related to Looking for Someone to Share a Ride

What is "Looking for Someone to Share a Ride"?

"Looking for Someone to Share a Ride" is a service offered by Pampered Chef to help connect individuals who are looking to carpool or share a ride to events, parties, or other gatherings.

How does "Looking for Someone to Share a Ride" work?

To use this service, simply submit a request for a ride or browse existing requests to find a match. Once a match is found, users can communicate and arrange the details of their shared ride.

Is there a fee for using "Looking for Someone to Share a Ride"?

No, this service is completely free for both parties. Pampered Chef does not charge any fees for using "Looking for Someone to Share a Ride".

Can I trust the person I am matched with for a shared ride?

Pampered Chef cannot guarantee the trustworthiness of individuals using this service. We recommend using caution and common sense when arranging a shared ride with someone you do not know.

Can I cancel or change my shared ride request?

Yes, you can cancel or make changes to your shared ride request at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. We do recommend communicating any changes with your match to avoid any confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U