• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency

In summary, the author is flying into Midway Monday around 2:30 PM, and would like to share a shuttle ride to the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place to be able to get the reduced rate. The author is flying out Thursday around 4:25 (I am willing to go to the airport earlier on Thursday if needed). It costs about 2-3 dollars to take the L to downtown. walking from downtown to the Hyatt McCormick Place takes about two to three blocks, and the hotel is about three steps away.
Chefpjk
Gold Member
I am flying into Midway Monday around 2:30 PM, I would like to share shuttle to the Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place to be able to get the reduced rate on the shuttle cost. I am flying out Thursday around 4:25 (I am willing to go to the airport earlier on Thursday if needed)

It cost about 2-3 dollars to take the L to downtown. Is is a little difficult but if you get to the Hilton or the Sheraton then the shouttle to mccormick can take you for free to the conference center, and the hyatt is right there. The tourist office at the airport can give you very specific details about the public transportation.

I just noticed that you are from Custer, I am in Rapid. Are you on our email list for fairs and booths? Also we are trying to get some meetings going. So far there is no real director in the area, but we still getting together. Maybe you are the one who we (my consultant friend and I) met at a fair ( home show???) and she had washed your businesscard (preggo brain) so lost your info. And another fair someone you know came to our booth and we asked her for your number. I am not sure. So let me know if you are interested to join our eclectic team, we are from very different teams.
Zsuzsanna

Zsuzanna, that is me. I heard my card got washed. I have been able to go to the last 2 meetings at Nikki's. Are you going to Conference this year?

I am going with Lindsey. I have not made it to the meeting lately, even though i really wanted to. Do you mean at Nikol's?

We are getting in on Sunday and will take the L to upper Michigan ave, then just walk about 2-3 blocks to the hotel. We are staying at a NON conference hotel. It's about 3 steps away from Michigan ave and all the shopping. I have to be able to do that...

I was thinking about how you could get away from the shuttle, and it is possible if you do not mind to walk a little. I would get off at Roosevelt, and from there it's about 5 blocks to get to the Hilton, and the shuttle from Hilton will take you to McCormick. This way you can get away spending about 3 bucks.
On thursday we are going to go back this way.

take a taxi...if you can find someone to share that with. I've stayed at the Hyatt McCormick every single year I've gone to conference...12 years worth. Always took a taxi with my people. Usually there is 3 of us..this year we have 4. Will share a taxi. I bet you can find other PCers at the airport who are heading that way..it's cheaper than the airport shuttle..and I'd never do the L again...more walking and lugging your luggage than you may think...we did that once!!!

1. What is the cost for the Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency?

The cost for the Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency is $25 per person each way. This cost includes transportation from Midway International Airport to the Hyatt Regency and vice versa.

2. How do I make a reservation for the Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency?

To make a reservation, you can either book online at our website or call our customer service hotline. Please have your flight details and hotel information ready when making the reservation.

3. What is the schedule for the Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency?

The Share Shuttle operates daily from 6:00am to 10:00pm. The shuttle departs from Midway airport every hour on the hour and from the Hyatt Regency every hour on the half hour.

4. How long does the Share Shuttle take to get from Mdw to Hyatt Regency?

The travel time for the Share Shuttle From Mdw to Hyatt Regency is approximately 30 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.

5. Can I bring luggage on the Share Shuttle?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one piece of luggage and one carry-on bag on the Share Shuttle. Additional luggage may be subject to an extra fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb